Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc (8115 Views)

ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. / Where To Find Games Disc For Pc In Osun / PS3 Games For Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Famouson: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Please I know there are a lot of guys here on nairaland who has at some point used ps3 .. Please I need you to help me with any used game.... I just newly both a second hand console , and I have no games to play.. Apart from fifa15 that came with it ... I'll accept any game at all.... Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Famouson:
Please I know there are a lot of guys here on nairaland who has at some point used ps3 .. Please I need you to help me with any used game.... I just newly both a second hand console , and I have no games to play.. Apart from fifa15 that came with it ... I'll accept any game at all.... Thanks
why don't you jail brake it and have games loaded on ur hardrive
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Famouson: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2017
Benz4pimp:
why don't you jail brake it and have games loaded on ur hardrive
I'm going to do that when I have money... After jail breaking it, would I still be able to watch movies on it?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Famouson:
I'm going to do that when I have money... After jail breaking it, would I still be able to watch movies on it?
yes
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Famouson: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Benz4pimp:
yes
OK, maybe I'll try that when money comes...
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by wolewolsz(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
I have COD ghost. Will sell for u at 2k, if u don't mind, I stay in Ibadan
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Siggysangel: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
I have latest Mortal Kombat with new characters and Dante Inferno for 5k.... My whatsapp contact is 07030223430
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Famouson: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
wolewolsz:
I have COD ghost. Will sell for u at 2k, if u don't mind, I stay in Ibadan
where in Ibadan are you? I should be in ib by next week
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by hakinze00(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
A friend of mine got bioshock 1 nd 2 collection for sale for 3k only with the dlc,so if u re interested just quote me with ur number so I will just give it to him because he doesn't want me putting his number online.... Lagos
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by wolewolsz(m): 6:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Famouson:
where in Ibadan are you? I should be in ib by next week

Ring road, Mobil axis
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have new grand turismo and pes13 to dispose...lagos
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by AIREGIN360(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Famouson:
whatsapp 07089364364..
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Famouson: 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
I have new grand turismo and pes13 to dispose...lagos
Waow!! Where in Lagos are you please?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by djcombo(m): 4:15am On May 02, 2017
I have Naruto, ultimate ninja - 2k if interested
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by blowjanet: 10:57pm On May 04, 2017
i got a couple ps3 games call me +2348080187158.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2017
Your location in lagos, i have gta5, god of war 3 for sale or swap.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Your location in lagos, i have gta5, god of war 3 for sale or swap.
u're really notorious when it comes to playstation. Am pleased to ask you some questions Oga mi!.....1)pls do you know anywhere in lagos/surulele where i can swap a ps2+3pads+8gb+20k to get a hacked or hackable ps3?.
2]what necessary configuration can be performed in oda to start playing games on a ps3.
3]what are d demerits of FAT ps3 console?.
4]what's wrong if i decide to make use of CD rom instead of jailbreakers?.
5]can i buy a hacked ps3 for 30k?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2017
chukwukapromise:
u're really notorious when it comes to playstation. Am pleased to ask you some questions Oga mi!.....1)pls do you know anywhere in lagos/surulele where i can swap a ps2+3pads+8gb+20k to get a hacked or hackable ps3?.
2]what necessary configuration can be performed in oda to start playing games on a ps3.
3]what are d demerits of FAT ps3 console?.
4]what's wrong if i decide to make use of CD rom instead of jailbreakers?.
5]can i buy a hacked ps3 for 30k?
1. Swapping is not really a good idea since most sellers would pay far less for the ps2 and its accessories than you would have gotten of you had sold it. My advice is to sell the ps2 and add the cash to the existing 20k.

2. No configurations really. It is more like the ps2 just insert your game and play. You'll need the console, a game disk (if unhacked, if hacked the console comes pre-loaded with games), the power cable, and an hdmi or av out cable. A controller is also required.

3. One word, Ylod. The fat consoles overheat easily and tend to fail faster than the slims. If you can afford it please go for the slim.

4. Nothing really. Playing via CD on an unhacked console will cost you more in the long run though. While you can get soft copies of games at very cheap prices, Ps3 CDs are pretty expensive even at this time.

5. Yes you can. If by "hacked" you mean the ones that have games pre-loaded. A ps3 running CFW is much more expensive however. As of last 3 months a slim jailbroken ps3 cost 45 to 50k while a fat jailbroken ps3 cost about 30 to 35k. The price differs though depending on the seller.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

1. Swapping is not really a good idea since most sellers would pay far less for the ps2 and its accessories than you would have gotten of you had sold it. My advice is to sell the ps2 and add the cash to the existing 20k.

2. No configurations really. It is more like the ps2 just insert your game and play. You'll need the console, a game disk (if unhacked, if hacked the console comes pre-loaded with games), the power cable, and an hdmi or av out cable. A controller is also required.
woah u're really expository!....That means i'll need to add 10K to my proposed 30K!....Sorry for bothering u, 1)but were in lagos can i buy a hacked ps3 slim?....2)You were saying something like 45-50K for pre-loaded games. Like how many will i get for that amount?.
3)Also have come across a trend which says "some slims can be hacked"--so i'll need ur advice in purchasing a slim!.
4]Also for the fat console DOES THE OVER-HEATING damage the machine?.
5)don't the slim overheat

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
chukwukapromise:
woah u're really expository!....That means i'll need to add 10K to my proposed 30K!....Sorry for bothering u, 1)but were in lagos can i buy a hacked ps3 slim?....2)You were saying something like 45-50K for pre-loaded games. Like how many will i get for that amount?.
3)Also have come across a trend which says "some slims can be hacked"--so i'll need ur advice in purchasing a slim!.
4]Also for the fat console DOES THE OVER-HEATING damage the machine?.
5)don't the slim overheat

1. You can get at locations such as Oshodi, Ikeja or Alaba international market. If you want my recommendation, contact Mr Joseph via 0803 845 7787 or contact me via 07039224271 if you need me to accompany you. The location is Alaba international market and I guarantee you will get a good from him.

2. As many games as the hard-drive can contain. You'll even get to decide which games you want.

3. Maybe we should differentiate between hacked and jailbroken consoles at this juncture. All jailbroken consoles are hacked while not all hacked consoles are jailbroken. Jailbroken consoles run on custom Firmware and can install pkg files amongst which is multiman. With multiman you can run backups of your games from the internal hdd or an external drive. Some hacked consoles however are consoles which have been injected with games. The downside to them is that each time you want to inject new games you have to format the entire hdd which means you lose everything including your saves. They can however go online with no issues unlike jailbroken consoles where you have to spoof your console.
With jailbroken consoles on the other hand you can do a whole lot with your console, You can download games and install at your convenience, you can run ps2, psp and ps1 backups from your hdd and a host of other things. For your convenience just buy a slim jailbroken that is running a cfw.

4. Yes it does. The consoles are sturdy though. It might take up to a year before the ylod issue starts. It also depends on the kinds of gamed you play. If you play cpu/gpu intensive games frequently then the console would ylod earlier than it would if yoy played less demanding games.

5. Yes it does. But it isn't as frequent as the fat.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

1. You can get at locations such as Oshodi, Ikeja or Alaba international market. If you want my recommendation, contact Mr Joseph via 0803 845 7787 or contact me via 07039224271 if you need me to accompany you. The location is Alaba international market and I guarantee you will get a good from him.

2. As many games as the hard-drive can contain. You'll even get to decide which games you want.

3. Maybe we should differentiate between hacked and jailbroken consoles at this juncture. All jailbroken consoles are hacked while not all hacked consoles are jailbroken. Jailbroken consoles run on custom Firmware and can install pkg files amongst which is multiman.
You're way way a tech-guru!....Am really fortunate to meet someone like you!....Thanks for the numbers, i'll put u on fone when the cash tis complete!....So For a ps3+slim+hacked+jailbroken+cfw+internal games+accessory and controllers will cost me how much in total?...lemme start bugeting!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2017
chukwukapromise:
You're way way a tech-guru!....Am really fortunate to meet someone like you!....Thanks for the numbers, i'll put u on fone when the cash tis complete!....So For a ps3+slim+hacked+jailbroken+cfw+internal games+accessory and controllers will cost me how much in total?...lemme start bugeting!
45k to 50k.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
45k to 50k.
okay thanks man!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
45k to 50k.
need more englightment bro?.
1]Do console select controllers.
2]How would i make a new controller work on an old console.
3]Do ps3 console select televisions? i.e must you play a ps3 game on plasma only?.
4]how much do HDMI wires cost?.
5]examples of CPU/GPU intensive games?.
6]alaba/oshodi/ikeja, which one sell original and durable console!.
7]Is it while buying a ps3 console that d machine is hacked.
8]You said something like "..you have d priviledge to choose the games you want while buying..." How much does a soft-copy game cost?.
9]Do price differs for s hacked ps3 with jail-breakers, and a hacked ps3 without jail-breaker?.
10]Where do you stay man, and how did u get all this tech knowledge?

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:
need more englightment bro?.
1]Do console select controllers.
2]How would i make a new controller work on an old console.
3]Do ps3 console select televisions? i.e must you play a ps3 game on plasma only?.
4]how much do HDMI wires cost?.
5]examples of CPU/GPU intensive games?.
6]alaba/oshodi/ikeja, which one sell original and durable console!.
7]Is it while buying a ps3 console that d machine is hacked.
8]You said something like "..you have d priviledge to choose the games you want while buying..." How much does a soft-copy game cost?.
9]Do price differs for s hacked ps3 with jail-breakers, and a hacked ps3 without jail-breaker?.
10]Where do you stay man, and how did u get all this tech knowledge?

1. No they don't. You can use any Dual shock 3 controller or a Pc usb controller on the ps3. All you have to do is pair the DS3 pad by connecting it to the ps3 with a usb 1.0 cable. The ps3 supports up to 7 controllers connected via Bluetooth at a time. If you have a PC usb pad lying around, you can still use it on the console. Although you won't be able to play some games with it.

2. Just plug it to the console with a usb 1.0 cable, press the "PS" button and wait till the controller connects, now simply disconnect the controller from the console and press the "PS" button again. With this the controller should connect normally and has been paired to that console. If you want to use it on another console, you will have to go through the process again.

3. No just about any kind of tv that has an AV input should work. The reason it is advisable to use HDTVs e.g plasma, lcd, led etc. is so you can get the best resolution from the console. Most games run on 720p which is standard hd resolution. Some run on 1080i/p. These resoutions can only work if the ps3 is connected to the tv via hdmi or D terminal. If you want sharp and detailed graphics you should get an hdtv and not use a CRT tv. Some games are downright unplayable on CRTs because you won't be able to read the texts onscreen and the graphics will just be too blurry.

4. Depends on the length and durability. The price ranges between 1k to about 4k.

5. Most games released at the end of the PS3s life cycle. Games released post 2012. Battlefield 4, The last of us, Grand theft auto 5, Crysis 3 etc.

6. I can't answer this question since I've never come across a "fake" PS3.

7. Just specify which one you want to buy. The machines are already hacked and pre-loaded with games.

8. When you buy a jailbroken console you can decide which games you want at that time and the seller will install it free of charge. A soft copy game costs 1k upwards. Contact sir Nigmarelli on nairaland, he has virtually every game that was released on the PS3.

9. No difference whatsoever. The sellers might even try to trick you into buying hacked consoles without CFW over the ones with CFW. So you have to be cautious so as not to fall prey to their ploy. The jailbroken ones have multiman installed and it works perfectly. The ones that were not jailbroken but simply injected with games can only launch the injected games, whenever you launch multiman you see there it won't work and you get the error code "80010017".

10. Lagos, Okokomaiko.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

1. No they don't. You can use any Dual shock 3 controller or a Pc usb controller on the ps3. All you have to do is pair the DS3 pad by connecting it to the ps3 with a usb 1.0 cable. The ps3 supports up to 7 controllers connected via Bluetooth at a time. If you have a PC usb pad lying around, you can still use it on the console. Although you won't be able to play some games with it.

2. Just plug it to the console with a usb 1.0 cable, press the "PS" button and wait till the controller connects, now simply disconnect the controller from the console and press the "PS" button again. With this the controller should connect normally and has been paired to that console.
woah! rodger that boss!....But kina confused where you said "some games are downright unplayable" does it means that the game wont show?!...mehn i no get plasma o!, pls can you tel me some games that falls under 720whatever and 1080whatever?

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:
woah! rodger that boss!....But kina confused where you said "some games are downright unplayable" does it means that the game wont show?!...mehn i no get plasma o!, pls can you tel me some games that falls under 720whatever and 1080whatever?
Not that they won't show You just wont be able to read most of the texts. Mass effect 2 is a good example.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Not that they won't show You just wont be able to read most of the texts. Mass effect 2 is a good example.
well we'll see how that goes!...The foremost thing is to get d machine!.....Thanks Man u've really been helpful!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:
well we'll see how that goes!...The foremost thing is to get d machine!.....Thanks Man u've really been helpful!
Anytime

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Anytime
Confused with some eyesore questions?.
1]which is crazier Ylod or Rlod?.
2]If truly sony has manufactured thier last generation console, Does it mean that i should "Forget about buying a ps3?".
3]Is it only SONY that manufacture Ps3 console?.
4]Is the end of a ps3 life cycle YLOD or RLOD?.
5]You said something like "a slim that yloded has gone to the great beyond" Is there no ressurection alternative?.
6]how can i prevent my CONSOLE from yloding?, what makes game to Ylod?
7]what games are ylod pathogenic?.
8]can i sell my ps2 in alaba? if yes How much?
9]in the process of injecting games into a newly bought ps3, The games is stored where? IN the internal storage, or a given hard-disk?.
10]Do ps3 console have a space where a hard-disk can be attached, just like Ps2

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Confused with some eyesore questions?.
1]which is crazier Ylod or Rlod?.
2]If truly sony has manufactured thier last generation console, Does it mean that i should "Forget about buying a ps3?".
3]Is it only SONY that manufacture Ps3 console?.
4]Is the end of a ps3 life cycle YLOD or RLOD?.
5]You said something like "a slim that yloded has gone to the great beyond" Is there no ressurection alternative?.
6]how can i prevent my CONSOLE from yloding?, what makes game to Ylod?
7]what games are ylod pathogenic?.
8]can i sell my ps2 in alaba? if yes How much?
9]in the process of injecting games into a newly bought ps3, The games is stored where? IN the internal storage, or a given hard-disk?.
10]Do ps3 console have a space where a hard-disk can be attached, just like Ps2
1. They are both basically the same thing.

2. Last gen consoles are truly last gen. You can hardly find any AAA tiltles being released on them. If you can afford a PS4 or XB1 then get one. The ps3 is very cheap as compared to the ps4 though.

3. Yes.

4. You can always repair a Ylod/Rlod.

5. There is less success rate for the repair of a ylodded slim than a fat. If the reflow method doesn't work, you'd have to reball it.

6. Keep the console on an aerated location. You could even place a fan behind it for good measure. Do not play demanding games for a long period of time. Clean the insides of the console from time to time in order to remove dusts and particles inside it which could block the air vents.

7. The one most people have complained about online (which i also experienced first hand) is "the last of us". The game pushes the console to its limit. Gta 5, cysis 3, battlefield 4 and some others too can cause the console to overheat if played for too long.

8. You can. But at a ridiculously low amount. About 4k or so.

9. In the internal storage.

10. Yes, without the hard-drive the console won't work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobile Game Cheats / I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console / Please Where Can I Download Any Soccer Game For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.