Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. (884 Views)

Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / If Age Is Nothing But A Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by gentlegenius(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
What can you say about this story...
The next French President is 39 years old. But that is not the news. He is married to a 64 year-old... that is still not the news. His wife was his class teacher 24 years ago... not still the news. His then class teacher had a daughter who was his class-mate... everybody including his parents thought this teacher's daughter was his girlfriend... nope they were wrong. He fell in love with his class teacher when he was 15... she was "happily married" with 3 kids. now the "happily married" is relative in this context. At 17, he promised to marry her. She was at the time 42 years. They got married in 2007 with our man now 30... well she was almost 55.
Next month he is going to be sworn-in as the President of France 6 months to his 40th birthday while his lovely wife is 64. She has 3 adult kids and 7 grandchildren (her first child is two years older than her husband while her second child, the former classmate/sweetheart is the same age as him). His name is Emmanuel Macron (39) and he is the next President of France.

1 Like

Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by Ay04z(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
dis one weak me oo...

1 Like

Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by policy12: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
It looks like nollywood movie but it's real...

1 Like

Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
See story... hahaha what will we not see.
Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by gentlegenius(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
policy12:

It looks like nollywood movie but it's real...
Yea... It sounds like a movie story.
Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by megareal: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
I salute his crazy type of love. There must be something in that woman that really touched a chord in his heart.

Meanwhile, in Nigeria , your mother will commit suicide for you if you try that.

She will visit all the prayer houses and chant die by fire until the she faints.

The guy's sibling will make the woman's life hell.

And his friends will mock him at every turn.

The love will just die due to too much pressure.
Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
I'm not interested in that kind of love. My man must be matured.
Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by gentlegenius(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
That means we are on the same page. I would be pleased with this type of marriage if the reverse was the case. The man was 30 when he married her at 55. Instead of this, I prefer a 55 year old man marrying a lady of 30. They'll still have healthy kids. But in this case, I am sure they don't have any child because he married her at menopause age. I'm also sure this can't happen in Africa. Imagine a marriage between two people whose age difference is 25 years. The girl I want to marry is only 14 years younger than me yet people are complaining so much about our age difference. African mentality, isn't it? What really matters as far as I'm concerned is real love.
Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by babyfaceafrica: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kolewrk here
Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
gentlegenius:

That means we are on the same page. I would be pleased with this type of marriage if the reverse was the case. The man was 30 when he married her at 55. Instead of this, I prefer a 55 year old man marrying a lady of 30. They'll still have healthy kids. But in this case, I am sure they don't have any child because he married her at menopause age. I'm also sure this can't happen in Africa. Imagine a marriage between two people whose age difference is 25 years. The girl I want to marry is only 14 years younger than me yet people are complaining so much about our age difference. African mentality, isn't it? What really matters as far as I'm concerned is real love.
Cool.
Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by Fadamant: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:

Good, you can think for yourself and not just accept the rubbish the Western and social media wants us to take in hook, line and sinker.

At 30, satan finally succeeded in using him to break that woman's marriage to her husband and nairaland is celebrating this poo in the name of love?
Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by lalanice(f): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:
What can you say about this story...
The next French President is 39 years old. But that is not the news. He is married to a 64 year-old... that is still not the news. His wife was his class teacher 24 years ago... not still the news. His then class teacher had a daughter who was his class-mate... everybody including his parents thought this teacher's daughter was his girlfriend... nope they were wrong. He fell in love with his class teacher when he was 15... she was "happily married" with 3 kids. now the "happily married" is relative in this context. At 17, he promised to marry her. She was at the time 42 years. They got married in 2007 with our man now 30... well she was almost 55.
Next month he is going to be sworn-in as the President of France 6 months to his 40th birthday while his lovely wife is 64. She has 3 adult kids and 7 grandchildren (her first child is two years older than her husband while her second child, the former classmate/sweetheart is the same age as him). His name is Emmanuel Macron (39) and he is the next President of France.
shocked
Re: When Real Love Is Involved... Age Is Just A Number. by Isiz(f): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Yup age doesn't really matter..

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A 25 Year Older Woman Or Man? / Do You Know 11 Places To Touch Your Woman That Makes Her Crazy (18+ Only) / Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.