Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,398 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List (27470 Views)

Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel / Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Ndipe(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
And if the 7 day ultimatum pass, wetin go happen? Our senators go come whup America with koboko, right? wink
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Hesperus(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
I think this is going too far. I am not in any way supporting the Naija senators or anything, but if this can be done to them, imagine what is in store for the common man.

To me, what America is doing is nothing short of profiling/bullying. When the shoe bomber issue arose, I don't recall Britain being put on a terrorist nation list, neither were any Britons barred. Now it is a developing nation, and they are flexing muscles.

The sauce for the goose is supposed to be that of the gander.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by platinumnk(f): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
Seun:

Idiots.  We absolutely need the US on our side.  I hope the Americans take this for the joke that it is.

Seun, America doesnt even care! I watched CNN yesterday and today, and not ONE mention of this so-called ultimatium!!!  

Not even an honorable mention!!! Wasting their hot breaths!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by H2O2: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ndipe:

And if the 7 day ultimatum pass, wetin go happen? Our senators go come whup America with koboko, right? wink
Bros he tire me
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
, or else what, a bottle of fanta. thank u bros.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by cre8tivity(f): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
may be now is the time for the same senate to give each other 7-year utimatum to get the poor electric power supply right in nigeria.
it's ok to ignore these fools, but never ignore our sweet country. nigeria will be back at the top only if we all want this to happen. and stepping on this country is not the right path to glory.
america must be challenged in a sensible way by a group of people that knows 1 or 2 things about having a great integrity. i think this is where we all come in. we have to stand together and take control of our image around the world. the leaders will not do it, even if they try, they will not be taken serious.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
sefago-you think nigerian oil is not important to them-lol-ask yourself why this so called US pres would place nigeria on the list yet there is no proof of terrorism on our shores, do you know a guy from mali was caught with explosives before the muttalab saga and mali is not on the list, ok ask yourself-something is wrong somewhere, when he made the trip to ghana why did he ignore south africa it is the same thing gbush did, and he visited egypt with a dictatorial govt and egypt is a poor country in case ppl do not know, and to top it off he listed nigeria as a failed state and why would he place cuba as a state sponsor of terror this week-(the same day nig was listed with YEMEN/PAKISTAN-states with huge elements of al quaida) yet the botched xmas attack had nothing to do with cuba -please ppl should be vigilant and analytical, forget the fact that this guy is the pres of US with african heritage, he is a PUPPET,
If ppl are up to date with news-nigeria was one of the countries including south africa who were against AFRICOM but nig was more forceful in moving africom to germany-good news-funding for africom dropped b/c there is no money to be stationing armies on foreign soil- (go figure- the guy got beef with naija)FOR ONCE L APPLAUD THE LOSERS WE CALL OUR LEADERS IN NIGERIA FOR TAKING THIS STEP.

Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by violent(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
7 days? i bet Obama is shaking right now. . . .such Ultimatums must be giving America a lot of sleepless night, especially the one from Demeji Bankole.

Rubbish upon Injury

And some think we dont need America, are you guys smoking cheap dust?
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by sjeezy8: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
Well now that I think of it, Nigerian govt needs to cool down for Jesus big time. We do have people in Nigeria who ARE vulnerable and stupid enough to link themselves with alqaeda and terrorist groups. So . . . .

so cant blame really blame Obama
and as of Right now common Nigerians need America on their side, this ultimatum was a desicion made by the Political elite of yaradulls govt. They have already made their millions so can careless about flying to America for better oppurtunities.

Mr Mike Aondoakaa
Senator Ayogu Eze
David Mark
Chief Ojo Maduekwe

and all other senators made this ultimatum without thinking. If Nigeria cutts its ties with US those who will lose out are the Nigerians in Nigeria who arent millionaires, billionaires or politicians.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by xterra2(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
This our Stupid senate is back @ it
So what the hell are they going to do?
Please they better go and think of a way of handing over to goodluck
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
ROSSIKE-dubai is broke
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by sweetguy10(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
SCREW OBAMA IN HIS TIGHT BLACK ASS , THIS ABDUL MUTALLAB CASE NOW COMPLETELY PROVED WHAT HE HAS IN HIS EVIL PLAN FOR NIGERIA , YET WE CELEBRATED HIM MOST , angry

I HATE HIM WITH PASSION NOW , TRULY A MALI CITIZEN WAS CAUGHT WITH EXPLOSIVES(NOT ONLY EXPLOSIVES , DETONATORS AS WELL ) AND THEY DID NO SHIT ABOUT THAT ,  SO WHY ARE THEY SCREAMING HELL ABOUT NIGERIA ? A GROWN UP UNCLE CRIED ON THE PHONE YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF THE HUMILLIATION HE FACED GOING TO THE STORE JUST TO GET A CALLING CARD , I TRULY WANT TO SPIT ON HIS(OBAMA) FACE ,

TAKING OVER THE COMMAND OF NIGERIAN OIL IS HIS MASTERPLAN (JUST THE WAY THEY DID WITH KUWAIT BY CLAIMING THEY ARE FIGHTING TERRORISM) , HE HAS BEEN PLANNING TO DO THIS SINCE THE PROBLEM OF THE MILLITANTS STARTED BUT HE KNEW THAT THE UN WILL SCOLD HIM , AND THAT USELESS MINISTER PUSHED HIM INTO ACTION WITH HIS SPEECH OF CUTTING ECONOMIC TIES WITH US , AND TRYING CHINA OUT  cry cry cry
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ayodeji1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
i bet the senate president doesnt know jack about international relations and diplomacy.are these not our so-called diplomats?issues like this needs the application of diplomacy,not issuing one nonsense ultimatum.okay,after the seven days and nothing from the US,what's next?this move is just going to make nigerians look more foolish like we already are in the face of the whole world.i am just begining to hate the fact that im a nigerian.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
[center]THANK YOU AFAM[/center][i][/i]
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by yeswecan(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
debosky:

But there are worse people than Mutallab in Nigeria - the killers of Southerners and Christians in the North have been perpetrating the act for years and still do so and get away scot free - they attack police stations, they kill government officials, they reject the authority of the central government and want to implement their own rules for themselves. People who march carrying pictures of known terrorists in the middle east from Hizbollah, Al Queda and so on.

Can you see the similarities to other terrorist groups? This is very taliban like and comparable to what they are doing to Pakistan. The US would be foolish to not to act on this budding threat.

The inclusion was on bases of Mutallab's action young man.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

Well now that I think of it, Nigerian govt needs to cool down for Jesus big time. We do have people in Nigeria who ARE vulnerable and silly enough to link themselves with alqaeda and terrorist groups. So . . . .

so cant blame really blame Obama
and as of Right now common Nigerians need America on their side, this ultimatum was a desicion made by the Political elite of yaradulls govt. They have already made their millions so can careless about flying to America for better oppurtunities.

Mr Mike Aondoakaa
Senator Ayogu Eze
David Mark
Chief Ojo Maduekwe

and all other senators made this ultimatum without thinking. If Nigeria cutts its ties with US those who will lose out are the Nigerians in Nigeria who arent millionaires, billionaires or politicians.

meaning that without the US ,a nigerian cant be a millionaire,billionaire or politician?  I dont know what some of you take America to be.Perhaps,its because some people havent been there before,they get this fairytale,romanticized idea of America and its 'perceived' powers .America is dying slowly as we speak.The new world is taking over.

With or without the US,life goes on for Nigeria.We can relate to them on purely business relationships.Nigerians dont necessarily need to troop there in their millions to live.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by yeswecan(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2010
sweetguy10:

SCREW OBAMA IN HIS TIGHT BLACK backside , THIS ABDUL MUTALLAB CASE NOW COMPLETELY PROVED WHAT HE HAS IN HIS EVIL PLAN FOR NIGERIA , YET WE CELEBRATED HIM MOST ,  angry

I HATE HIM WITH PASSION NOW , TRULY A MALI CITIZEN WAS CAUGHT WITH EXPLOSIVES(NOT ONLY EXPLOSIVES , DETONATORS AS WELL ) AND THEY DID NO poo ABOUT THAT ,  SO WHY ARE THEY SCREAMING HELL ABOUT NIGERIA ? A GROWN UP UNCLE CRIED ON THE PHONE YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF THE HUMILLIATION HE FACED GOING TO THE STORE JUST TO GET A CALLING CARD , I TRULY WANT TO SPIT ON HIS(OBAMA) FACE ,

TAKING OVER THE COMMAND OF NIGERIAN OIL IS HIS MASTERPLAN (JUST THE WAY THEY DID WITH KUWAIT BY CLAIMING THEY ARE FIGHTING TERRORISM) , HE HAS BEEN PLANNING TO DO THIS SINCE THE PROBLEM OF THE MILLITANTS STARTED BUT HE KNEW THAT THE UN WILL SCOLD HIM ,  AND THAT USELESS MINISTER PUSHED HIM INTO ACTION WITH HIS SPEECH OF CUTTING ECONOMIC TIES WITH US , AND TRYING CHINA OUT  cry cry cry

My Point , the Ghana terrorist and all that , why Nigeria's case is always treated differently . PUBLIC INSULT
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Uche2nna(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2010
whatawhat:

sefago-you think nigerian oil is not important to them-lol-ask yourself why this so called US pres would place nigeria on the list yet there is no proof of terrorism on our shores, do you know a guy from mali was caught with explosives before the muttalab saga and mali is not on the list, ok ask yourself-something is wrong somewhere, when he made the trip to ghana why did he ignore south africa it is the same thing gbush did, and he visited egypt with a dictatorial govt and egypt is a poor country in case ppl do not know, and to top it off he listed nigeria as a failed state and why would he place cuba as a state sponsor of terror this week-(the same day nig was listed with YEMEN/PAKISTAN-states with huge elements of al quaida) yet the botched xmas attack had nothing to do with cuba -

I was just thinking along that line and the inconsistencies are kinda puzzling.

I really dont blame the US per se in placing Nigeria on the list. I would expect Nigeria to take such precautionary measures if we were in the same position.

However, going by that criteria , the non-inclusion of England or Jamaica to that list makes one wonder about the motives of that list. The shoe bomber is from England, born to a Jamaican mother and radicalized in England.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by debosky(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2010
Uche the matter is clear - apart from the increased risk of radicalization in Nigeria, our security is very lax and the borders are porous,

If Mutallab could do it through Nigeria, others can as well - the country is both a source of terrorists as well as a weak point of entry for would be bombers unto US bound planes.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by sweetguy10(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2010
Not Only the Ghana terrorist , the Mali Explosive Carrier , The shoe Bomber , And did u hear of the MUMBAI TERRORIST ATTACK ? HE IS AN AMERICAN FOR GOD'S SAKE , He Killed 166 people , Now why can't India start their own fight-on-terrorism raid on USA , why Nigeria ?? Why?? why ?? why ?? Pls someone answer My question , I am Boilling ,
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ayodeji1(m): 12:20am On Jan 07, 2010
MrPrsdent:

meaning that without the US ,a nigerian cant be a millionaire,billionaire or politician?  I dont know what some of you take America to be.Perhaps,its because some people havent been there before,they get this fairytale,romanticized idea of America and its 'perceived' powers .America is dying slowly as we speak.The new world is taking over.

With or without the US,life goes on for Nigeria.We can relate to them on purely business relationships.Nigerians dont necessarily need to troop there in their millions to live.

imagine all nigerians living in the US comes back home,with our present condition!when the ones living here dont have enough job opportunities,to now compound the situation with a mass population again,seeking for jobs!no man or country can leave in isolation my brother.we just have to mingle,mix with the outside world.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ehala: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2010
Guys lets calm down and look at this holistically.

Do you think the senators or politicians ever have the ordinary Nigerian at heart?
Why did they have to wait till the US backlist us before trying to talk tough?

Firstly, their threat are borne out of selfish motive so they'll not be embarrassed when checking in/out.
They have failed to address recurrent uprisings in the north which in most cases are instigated by fundamentalist ( I have lived 6 years in northern naija, 14yrs in south west, 3yrs in the east and 2 yrs in south south before coming over to the UK)

Our diplomatic prowess is really weak. What the so called Ojo Maduakwe (who spent over 2.7bn naira on foreign trips alone last year) could have done was to intensify diplomatic talks from day one as well as the Vice president going to see Obama (but he couldn't make a move cos he's afraid and handicapped) which could have averted this ugly scenario.

Yar'Adua ill health does not help matter (moreover was he not the same person who chose to rather go to Saudi arabia to open a University instead of attending the world summit?)

How many people have been killed on religious motivated undertones? How and where did the 50bn naira capitalisation of the First Islamic Bank come from? It is said that a finger soiled with oil will definitely affect the rest this is a typical example!
These are posers for enlisting us!

If we think we can deal with the US by short cutting the oil supply, then we will be in for a shocker. Okay, when the restiveness in the Niger delta hampered our oil output; didn't the US survive?

I had a dream yday, where i saw the khaki boys taking back power and this greatly disturbed me. Unless and until we get our acts together we will loose our place in the international community.

The entity Nigeria is on the precipice of collapse and woe to those who called themselves our leaders - for our country is gradually turning if not already become a FAILED STATE and in the words of Chinua Achebe, for the centre can no longer hold its own and this have thus FALLEN APART! cry
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Uche2nna(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2010
debosky:

Uche the matter is clear - apart from the increased risk of radicalization in Nigeria, our security is very lax and the borders are porous,

If Mutallab could do it through Nigeria, others can as well - the country is both a source of terrorists as well as a weak point of entry for would be bombers unto US bound planes.

Nigeria being on the list is not really my issue. I cant sit here and pretend that we dont have a problem.

However, telling me that the porosity of our borders justifies our inclusion to that list (as opposed to the exclusion of others) will simply not fly.
Are U telling me that the Malian borders are much tighter than Nigeria's? What about Ghana?  undecided  

Even with all their supposedly tight borders, England , France and Holland still remain a hotbed for radicalization of muslim youths.  The question is can the US afford to have these countries on that list or are they just preying on smaller nations?
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2010
fools-at least l give it up to SOMALIANS b/c they like their country
compare somalia to nigeria lets see who will match up
l hate our leaders but listing nig on that list is ridiculous
let me tell you ppl all the leaders of the world are about as heartless as our leaders but the only diff btw nig leaders and them is that they are under the mandate of their ppl, no country is perfect even with obama, he is not running the show-fools why would you want foreign interference in your country-cuba and china are communist nations cubans are just like these filty nigerians look where it landed cuba into and picture china which one is doing well-l distance myself from my own ppl for this reason and l am also a victim of the wickedness of our leaders-obama cares more about americans than he will even care about you if he even cares, l should not be humiliated b/c of that list. IF THEY SENT OBAMA LET HIM TELL THEM THAT THEY HAVE FAILED
IF NIG SENATE WAS SILENT THE SAME DOGS WILL BARK ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by No2Atheism(m): 12:29am On Jan 07, 2010
Uche2nna:

Nigeria being on the list is not really my issue. I cant sit here and pretend that we dont have a problem.

However, telling me that the porosity of our borders justifies our inclusion to that list (as opposed to the exclusion of others) will simply not fly.
Are U telling me that the Malian borders are much tighter than Nigeria's? What about Ghana?  undecided  

Even with all their supposedly tight borders, England , France and Holland still remain a hotbed for radicalization of muslim youths.  The question is can the US afford to have these countries on that list or are they just preying on smaller nations?

Exactly . . . UK has more accounts of international terrorist yet they are not on the list . . . the reason is simple cus UK is European and hence has more leverage within the world affairs.

The bottomline is that: US is just trying to safe face for something that they allowed to happen . . .hence the responsibility falls on Nigeria to make sure that they do not get away with trying to spoil the countries name . . .

Put heavy restrictions on US traffic to Nigeria. . . be it oil and gas  . . . be it diplomatic make sure they feel the squeeze . . . cus in reality wat is happening is just the strong trying to blame the weak for what is really the fault of the strong.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by yeswecan(m): 12:34am On Jan 07, 2010
debosky:

What about Netherland , Oh and the Americans who got the information one month to the attack . Go and sleep young Man its late.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by dforestfox: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2010
I think the senate are right with their stand because british citizens arent given the same treatment considering the fact that most of all the successful terriorist attack in UK and USA where carried out by british citizens(home grown as a matter of fact), Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab doesnt even have a typical nigeria upbringing,as far as i concern he isnt true nigerian!!I think the line needs to be drawn and we nigerians have to take a stand,i honestly pray that the senate stand their ground,american cant do without the oil we supply them,which i am sure china or japan would be interested in!!
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by sweetguy10(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2010
whatawhat:

fools-at least l give it up to SOMALIANS b/c they like their country
compare somalia to nigeria lets see who will match up
l hate our leaders but listing nig on that list is ridiculous
let me tell you ppl all the leaders of the world are about as heartless as our leaders but the only diff btw nig leaders and them is that they are under the mandate of their ppl, no country is perfect even with obama, he is not running the show-fools why would you want foreign interference in your country-cuba and china are communist nations cubans are just like these filty nigerians look where it landed cuba into and picture china which one is doing well-l distance myself from my own ppl for this reason and l am also a victim of the wickedness of our leaders-obama cares more about americans than he will even care about you if he even cares, l should not be humiliated b/c of that list. IF THEY SENT OBAMA LET HIM TELL THEM THAT THEY HAVE FAILED
IF NIG SENATE WAS SILENT THE SAME DOGS WILL BARK ON NAIRALAND.

TRUE TALK BROTHER , AT LEAST THEY STILL TALKED AND GAVE THEM AN ULTIMATUM , IF THEY HAD BEEN SILENT , THE SAME GANNI FAWEHINMI- WANNA BEs, DELE GIWA WANNA BEs , SHOUT-LET-THEM-SEE-ME SCALLY WAGS WOULD STILL TALK ,
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by sjeezy8: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2010
MrPrsdent:

I dont what Nigerians are romanticized by the idea of America but I myself will say that as of right now , Nigerian govt doesnt and it seems as if it CANT handle itself maturely. If America didnt offer things Nigeria doesnt, people wouldnt flock there. When Nigerian govt starts acting accordingly then Nigerians can stay in Nigeria and not worry about looking abroad, like many South africans do. but not now

@post theres a double standard but the weak Nigerian govt allowed itself to be applicable to it. Nigerian govt knows it has muslim extrmist and crazy people, since the first inclusion of antiamerican/anti christian views, the Nigerian govt should have acted like any reasonable govt would and controlled it. Namely at the airports but as usual they waited till something bad happend to take action. Nigerians should be concerned about even flying from lagos to abj or abj to Ph, or abj to kaduna.

Its about high time Nigerian govt GROWS UP.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ladej(m): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2010
No2Atheism:

Exactly . . . UK has more account international terrorist yet they are not on the list . . . the reason is simple cus UK is European and hence has more leverage within the world affairs.

The bottomline is that: US is just trying to safe face for something that they allowed to happen . . .hence the responsibility falls on Nigeria to make sure that they do not get away with trying to spoil the countries name . . .

Put heavy restrictions on US traffic to Nigeria. . . be it oil and gas  . . . be it diplomatic make sure they feel the squeeze . . . cus in reality wat is happening is just the strong trying to blame the weak for what is really the fault of the strong.
again here u are right but Nigeria is not in that position because the average nigerian will suffer if the international world turns against us for the following reasons

1. a high percentage of goods are imported from these countries
2. our government no dey try for us, either at home or internationally. even our embassies abroad are eyesores.
3.nigeria is not a heavyweight in international politics, trade or economics
4.ghana and angola also have oil, not just us.

having said all these US was hasty in putting us on that list, an action that could have serious ramifications for the average nigerian. maybe our leaders wil look within and actually govern. it is a well known fact that libya was ousted for many many years but because ghaddafi took care of his own, they were ok. look at them now, UK dey run there quick quick because of oil. the same ghaddafi addressed the UN this year. but remember, he took care of his own
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 12:40am On Jan 07, 2010
uche2nna-l am not saying they should not take safety measures to ensure the protection of their citizens all l am saying is that nig being on the list is uncalled for
remember his own CIA and TSA messed up-that is, the mistake came from home why would he marginalize nigerians for there own mistakes-why did he not fire the ppl responsible for the security breach-go back to the speech he gave yesterday
yemen and paki being on the list are justified b/c al quaida has roots in yemen and pakistan has been involved in terrorist activities take for eg the bombing that occured in india and also young pakistanis in britain are becoming more radicalized and recently, three muslim paki men were caught in london- no matter how angry l may be at nig it does not justify obama's actions-l smell evil or he does not know what he is doing-overall HIS ACTION IS SUSPICIOUS.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2010
sweetguy10-it is true can you imagine the self loating these ppl that l share heritage with are spitting

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Freeze To Onyeka Onwenu: Face Your Issue, You Were Not Sacked For Being Igbo!” / 2022 Internally Generated Revenue, Top 3 Per Zone / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.