Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List (27419 Views)

Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel / Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mpele
You are not to judge about nigerians since you south african men spend your time raping babies to cure your aids.What a bunch of morons you south africans are.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
wallie read these-don't you smell rotten fish, THIS IS STILL SUSPICIOUS-OBAMA IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH-if he was honest why is he holding a news conference a 2nd time, he is now claiming responsibility but he will not fire those directly involved, he still reaffirmed that countries including nig shud be on the list- that is part of his so called safety procedure-the guy is something else-please read this link huffington post is good

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/07/obama-christmas-bomber-report_n_414309.html
and another thing don't dispute that nigerian tribune report-they have a point, will the western media tell you and the one involving the couple that saw abdul board the plane when an indian man ushered him into the plane and said he was a sudanese refugee is true, do you know where l read it before going to the tribune-DRUDGE REPORT-is drudge report a nig publication you can google it and POLITICO also reported the same thing-obama is not saying everything,
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
my fellow nigerians, do you know that the terrorist he met who trained him to carry out the bombing is an AMERICAN FROM NEW MEXICO-obama is not telling you dat-please my ppl OPEN YOUR EYES-we cannot be praying for the doom of nig when our worthless leaders will not suffer while we bear the brunt. AND CNN REPORTED THE NEWS TODAY AT 3 in the afternoon not from me or nig newspaper. (WOLF BLITZER SITUATION ROOM)
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you serious?!!! This is crazy!!!!!

I hope it doesnt turn to a reality game. There are some psychopaths out there that live and breath their video games, the game becomes less exciting to them. They begin to want the reality of it.

This is crazy, dont believe it.

Americans are obsessed with violent video games and most of the violence in the USA accounts to the using of video games like the columbine high school shooting.If this is true that sony has made a version of the district 9 video games to encourage ppl usingt it to shoot at nigerians in these video games then God help the nigerians residing in the US because a crazy yank might just pull out a gun and start shooting at any nigerian or african he comes across.Just look at the las vegas court shootings of recent.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
MPELE-look at what whites did to you ppl, loser even in my widest dreams l would never wish to be a south african, you ppl are so pathetic that from the kindness in my heart l weep for your ppl, even if you have white grandparents(LET ME CLAP FOR YOU), they still regard you as black does it hurt?, you are slaves in your own land, whites and indians run the show, do you remember cecil rhodes the billonaire who is still controlling your diamonds-do you Know america is also living off your wealth-they were the greatest sponsors of apartheid -infact why are you safricans LOSERs?, even these silly nigerians in this blog who are decrying their own country would not want to live one day under apartheid, nigerians are very advanced, they don't like to see other ppl owning businesses and employing them in their own land, typical slave mentality-you are jealous b/c nigerians come into south africa and employ you and your ppl-LOL,  direct your anger to your masters (whites) for your pain and don't come here to diss nigerians. obama did not visit safrica even as your ppl are touting democracy, the ANC is as corrupt as nig leaders, they steal money and fatten there accounts while the blacks in safrica languish in poverty, immigrants are better than safricans-(does it ring something in your blocked brain) HA HA HA, AIDS is what put your county in the world map after apartheid.-PLEASE GET LOST QUICKLY BEFORE L RIP YOU-you people enjoy sex more than education thats why your govt is begging nig to send in their teachers to teach your ppl.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by DRCROSS: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
after seven days ultimatum,lets watch and see what will happen.to be honest 9ja is not terrorist country. us beware of your action
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you serious?!!! This is crazy!!!!!

I hope it doesnt turn to a reality game. There are some psychopaths out there that live and breath their video games, the game becomes less exciting to them. They begin to want the reality of it.

This is crazy, dont believe it.

Americans are obsessed with violent video games and most of the violence in the USA accounts to the using of video games like the columbine high school shooting.If this is true that sony has made a version of the district 9 video games to encourage ppl usingt it to shoot at nigerians in these video games then God help the nigerians residing in the US because a crazy yank might just pull out a gun and start shooting at any nigerian or african he comes across.Just look at the las vegas court shootings of recent.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2010
whatawhat:

my fellow nigerians, do you know that the terrorist he met who trained him to carry out the bombing is an AMERICAN FROM NEW MEXICO-obama is not telling you dat-please my ppl OPEN YOUR EYES-we cannot be praying for the doom of nig when our worthless leaders will not suffer while we bear the brunt. AND CNN REPORTED THE NEWS TODAY AT 3 in the afternoon not from me or nig newspaper. (WOLF BLITZER SITUATION ROOM)
Do you have any proof of this??
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by sjeezy8: 12:19am On Jan 08, 2010
^^^ the guy behind everything was born in AMERICA

Name: Anwar al-Awlaki

Google it if you like.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Tes2(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2010
Terorism is never Nigeria, No real Nigerian wants to die no mata wot, We shouldn't b on dat list, my ppu u knw wot Obama dosnt lyk Nig same America, So F**K d bastard Obama,,,F**K USA, F**K DEM ALL,
Naija carrygo, I'm a Naija 4real cool cool grin
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Tes2(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2010
Dat guy Obama na real ''Ewu''
omo oshi[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by revolt(m): 1:44am On Jan 08, 2010
Ive followed this thread and no one has given any concrete reason why we shouldn't be on that list. Since 1947 this country has had more jihads dan any oda african nation. Cnn showed live clipses of imams and people threatening hell if farouk is nt freed. During a miss world pageant riots broke out in da north. Innocent people lost their lives. To brown everything our megida presido exposed his allegiance to the arabs by going to open a school or simply cutting ribbons. Need i say more? The list belongs to dem they have evry right to put whom they suspect and we're suspects in they're eyes
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 08, 2010
Bunch of idiots, If they lokie let them give 20 ultimatums, Stupid goats instead of asking how the president and his people have decided to disobey our consitution and old Nigeria to ransome the idiots are giving America Ultimatums, yes their foreign bank accounts and their safe haven is being threatened, sorry for them, we are now all in this mess of a nation toghter now, they better come now lets start working. I suggest they bring thier children back and put them opur public schools, they are some we have helped them make over, idiots
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 08, 2010
aisha2:

Bunch of idiots, If they lokie let them give 20 ultimatums, silly goats instead of asking how the president and his people have decided to disobey our consitution and old Nigeria to ransome the idiots are giving America Ultimatums, yes their foreign bank accounts and their safe haven is being threatened, sorry for them, we are now all in this mess of a nation toghter now, they better come now lets start working. I suggest they bring thier children back and put them opur public schools, they are some we have helped them make over, idiots
grin grin grin grin grin na real wa o

tom28:

You hit the nail on the head. Exactly!!! I'm really upset, Sony wouldnt stoop that low.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by LeMoor(m): 4:07am On Jan 08, 2010
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 5:43am On Jan 08, 2010
YES TOM28-just log onto cnn, huffington post, politico-what l am telling you is true
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by whatawhat: 5:54am On Jan 08, 2010
blackcat1-you are right do you know nig govt did not renew american oil contracts, instead invited china and one yoruba billonaire-tinubu to take oil fields-dats one of the reason l think nig was blacklisted and also they halted britain from selling shell oil fields since they are more interested in quatar, the nig govt asked them if it was there own just b/c shell is operating on nig soil does not mean the oil is theirs-you can imagine there anger-remember the case with zim when mugabe took colonial farms, bush did not care about zim he was just angry mugabe was dealing with whites even though l agree mugabe shud step down-he is not diff from these worthless things we do a favor that they don't deserve by giving them the title-LEADERS
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ujustice: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2010
there are several perpetuators of religious crisis in the north, people who killed others during religious crisis and still walk the streets: non of them have been brought to book, why hasnt the government don anything about that? giveing us ultimatum? this is trash. grin
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2010
they may have better luck giving saudi arabia an ultimatum to deliver yardua back to naija
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2010
Southerners living in the North should really be afraid, once that guy goes to jail  (for sure!), those morons up north will unleash mayhem.

. . . . .so the Fools in NASS actually understand that a word like Ultimatum exist! shocked. They should have use that long ago for AWOL President.

Anyway, learnt that the Ultimatum has been postponed or withdrawn grin shocked
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by victorazy(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2010
Now Nigeria have to understand that America has been their great enemy
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by victorazy(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2010
I missd OBJ
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by revolt(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2010
Now i guess southern nigeria now understands why obj tried to hold on to power ie the third term. Those days when i say in forums we should support his stay people would condemn me. Now we all understandsmiley
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by trueword: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2010
revolt:

Now i guess southern nigeria now understands why obj tried to hold on to power ie the third term. Those days when i say in forums we should support his stay people would condemn me. Now we all understandsmiley

I'm still against any presiden trying to sit for 3 terms. The last thing naija need is a dictator. we in the mess partly because of this junk about rotational presidency. If it wasn't for that some other southerner would have maybe won presidential election.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ugo2u(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
HMMM,

What does america stand to lose without Nigeria?

Funny, tsk* tsk* tsk*

Oh Poor Nigeria
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Smi1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2010
I'm Highly Surprise and ashame to see some nigerians pouring curses on their motherland anyway even though the Government and the leaders are messing up but i still think we are not oblige to make some certain comment on the internet because millions of eyes all over the world is watching NL and perhaps there are still countries with bad government statistic so we nigerians let us try and learn how to keep some certain words secret!! Merci tout le monde
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Smi1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
MPELE, I Think your thinking faculty is not up to the standard !! go get a life
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Abekeade08(f): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ Moderator,

Please ban this disgusting human being named Mpele now. Mpele go join your fellow south africans on another blog. Why must you be here? you are not wanted, your opinion does not count, no one likes you, go away.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by hilli666(m): 4:38am On Jan 09, 2010
Well let the countdown begin. Lets see what our powerfull and great Nigeria will do when the 7 day ultimatum elapses. Maybe we will put serve financial sanctions on America (Rotflmao) Or maybe we will black lists them as well (still rotflmao) or maybe we will stop selling oil to them! and stop the windmill profit going to our corrupt politician (especially the senator that is complaining (Now I'm in tears rotflmao) Don't get me wrong I'm as patriotic as the next guy. But even a hard core &^$##@@ can see the humor in a puppy challenging a pitbull.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ilosiwaju: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2010
Mpele hi, have you heard about the country with the highest number  HIV-infected people, highest crime rate and an African country being ruled by whites? Go S.A, Go S.A.
grin grin grin
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by bebure(m): 2:58am On Jan 10, 2010
Jare, I don't mind the extra searches, I kuku no get nada to hide. My question is how does this affect student visas for those of us hoping to start our masters in the USA this year?
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
ilosiwaju
The south africans even say that we nigerians are the ones infecting their country with HIV aids.These guys really have some sort of paraoia when they come across nigerians

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics) / “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.