Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC (33795 Views)

GEJ Calls Reno Omokri Asks Him To Show Mercy And Respect To PMB / Garba Shehu Calls Reno Omokri "A Lying Pastor", Reveals How He Joined Buhari / I Am Not A Political Prostitute Like Your Father; Reno Omokiri To El-rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Buhari2019: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good development.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2017

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Nebuzaradan: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
did lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard and Elrufai respected the office?

we're simply towing their part

period

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by AuroraB(f): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
brainpulse:
Good one. The goat reno okra can't receive half of the gabbages he throws out without blocking you on his twitter page.
grin
You don taste am

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by HalfAmazing(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dnt cal anybody out biko because With wat is going on in dz con3, one can say tinz dy might regret later. Evrybody don tire 4 dz season film, mk e do end abeg.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Thumps up to that twitter guy that put EFCC to order.

"#Organizations don't have Emotions, Humans do".

EFCC is defending Buhari and APC FG government, it means they are not independent after all, no wonder APC Ministers and Senators are off the hook, and no wonder every corrupt PDP member decamps to APC. Because they already know that EFCC is a department in APC. And this EFCC handler has just confirmed that.

#There was a country.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by OBAGADAFFI: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
APC and KARMA

grin
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Tazdroid(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by gazilion: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
The response of the EFCC to this post is dismal!
Reno is not wrong if he said the owners of the monies you guys seized are ghosts!!
You left Nigerians to guess and do their own investigations on who actually stole the monies you seized - they must be Ghosts!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by BraniacX(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
@official EFCC you just goofed

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by awa(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
I am not here to ascertain if Reno has the right to twitt what he did but I am here to confirm that EFCC has nothing doing outside playing to the galleria....

Who cares about respect when they have not respected themselves in the first place.
Shame of a nation....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by princejayboss: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
This action from EFCC shows that Nigeria is a dead country already.... i can Imagine UIF doing same

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is EFCC now suffering from Daura Dullaard Disorder? embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by SeniorZato(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
EFCC shouldn't have replied.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by bhouze(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
the last response was spot on, in as much as it is important to respect the office of the presidency, a reaction coming from EFCC makes it suspicious to me. Moreover the kind of individuals that have occupied the presidency both past and present have made the office itself lose credence and respect.

I give up on the country i used to cherish
#savenigeria

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by DollarAngel(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
The Kingbaby Boy response was intellectual

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by MsDoris(f): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by OlaMiki: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
for your mind now, you have sense , abi ?
ephi123:
Are institutions such as the EFCC not meant to be neutral?

Why are they talking about "respect" for the office? Since when did it become part of EFCC's job description to defend the president's office? Is that their work? Did APC not do worse as opposition? They should goan take a seat and focus on the fictitious money they've been finding in bushes, on top of trees and under the sea. Mschew.

Reno is a very petty human being but sometimes he makes a valid point and in such cases, people should focus on the message. There was nothing inciting about his message.

Why should we tolerate a Ghost president, would the North have tolerated such for any non-Northern president? Nonsense.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by dederocs(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
EFCC handler a bit too emotional and petty,or are they a lil bit power drunk?
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by oyienootieno: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
studio14:
You cant call any citizen to order mr efcc not your duty pls

Calling to order is better than opening your case oh.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Partnerbiz(f): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Very interesting.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by freepop: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
EFCC needed to respond just to stay visible in the public. Worry less for Naija, rather for yourselves and your offsprings.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by oyienootieno: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chai Merilyn Olga comes to mind...
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by feoyewo: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
EFFC has no right to reply or defend the president, they shd shd be neutral in there dealing, this show remo is absolutely right with his analysis. only the wise will understand me better and not the indomie generation who are just surfing nairaland with free 10mb data from etisalat

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Empty threats everywhere... cool
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by ephi123(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
dhantey324:
Bleep efcc undecided When El-Rufia was running his mouth, what did they do? Payback time tongue No vibrant opposition to even turn the heat on this ghost regime.. It's a shame

Or even when buhari made the highly inciting statement about baboons being soaked in blood. Was he cautioned or arrested then? No.

Now they want to seal people's mouths from criticizing them. Not gonna work!!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Ohaneche(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
If anyone is making joke of the seat of the president it is probably not Reno Omokri, but instead the occupant

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Zedoo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
reyscrub:
On a serious note, I can't tolerate an abuse even though if I'm a public person, I think I'm still a human.

If anyone pass a derogatory statement at me like what Reno is doing to PMB, I swear, I will arrange for the folk an teach him lesson of life.

What sort of noncence is that. If not that PMB has already being rumor that he is a military ruler style leader, how many can try such in the era of Obj.

Respect is reciprocal, we Nigeria hide under opportunity to cause trouble, even though apart from being a president, he is old enough to father very many of this folks.

He who abuses PMB, abuses his father.

Simple.

Pmb is a clueless bloodthirsty animal

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by magoo10(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Efcc should give us names of those who looted the monies recovered, whether they are owned by those in the opposition or those in power we need to know those who have stolen from Nigeria coffers.
they should stop this their latest tactics or just keep quiet.
lubbish

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by repogirl(f): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
I dont think he was disrespectful in his use of metaphors. It was more funny than disrespectful. EFCC and Buhari are just pained. They said worse about Jonathan when he was president, so please they should go and swallow a chill pill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by baby8ace(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Imagine wat social media hv turn to,u do anytin u like in D name of democracy even a sitting gov called fayose will grant a media broadcast in other to insult and abuse the president,in democracy criticism is allow but with sense and constructive solution.i felt pity for D youth who suppose dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 / Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) / Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.