Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC (33779 Views)

GEJ Calls Reno Omokri Asks Him To Show Mercy And Respect To PMB / Garba Shehu Calls Reno Omokri "A Lying Pastor", Reveals How He Joined Buhari / I Am Not A Political Prostitute Like Your Father; Reno Omokiri To El-rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by slap1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Reno has lost a lot of respect as a result of participating in politics.

Politics is too dirty and deep.

I still respect him.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by MsDoris(f): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Bobby808: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:
Are institutions such as the EFCC not meant to be neutral?

Why are they talking about "respect" for the office? Since when did it become part of EFCC's job description to defend the president's office? Is that their work? Did APC not do worse as opposition? They should goan take a seat and focus on the fictitious money they've been finding in bushes, on top of trees and under the sea. Mschew.

Reno is a very petty human being but sometimes he makes a valid point and in such cases, people should focus on the message. There was nothing inciting about his message.

Why should we tolerate a Ghost president, would the North have tolerated such for any non-Northern president? Nonsense.
But wait, what do this northners think they are? What is the business of efcc to defend Buhari? Has efcc become second Lai Mohammed? No day has actually passed without these fools annoying person. Tufiakwa.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by ephi123(f): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bobby808:
But wait, what do this northners think they are? What is the business of efcc to defend Buhari? Has efcc become second Lai Mohammed? No day has actually passed without these fools annoying person. Tufiakwa.

cheesy hopefully not

They crossed the line with that tweet. It is absolutely not their remit at all. They should leave that for the numerous presidential aides and the chief lying spokesman Mr Liar.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
efcc defending the presidency, that's another one, efcc = biased umpire
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Alexchubee(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Misplaced priority from EFCC..

Meanwhile, I discovered this huge cash in my uncle's closet, still thinking of whistle blowing to EFCC for my 10%..
Dat my uncle stingy die..

Your uncle must be a pastor
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by LastSurvivor11: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Folksyharry:

EFCC go even arrest you when them count the money finish. This money nor meet whistle blowing criteria.

Hahahahahaha but they didn't mention the range na
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by eclecticbaron: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
DJInfluence:
[s]you get time. Try use your enegy for better things[/s].

I should be telling you that.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by 1stdammy: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
reyscrub:
On a serious note, I can't tolerate an abuse even though if I'm a public person, I think I'm still a human.

If anyone pass a derogatory statement at me like what Reno is doing to PMB, I swear, I will arrange for the folk an teach him lesson of life.

What sort of noncence is that. If not that PMB has already being rumor that he is a military ruler style leader, how many can try such in the era of Obj.

Respect is reciprocal, we Nigeria hide under opportunity to cause trouble, even though apart from being a president, he is old enough to father very many of this folks.

He who abuses PMB, abuses his father.

Simple.
He who abuses PMB abuses his father??, Says who please. Why are you going personal, abeg pack well jor......
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by sshalom(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
EFCC must have finished all corruption cases in Nigeria to have this time in responding to Reno. Wetin man nor go see finish for Nigeria!
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Emassive(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bros u no get brain for inside your head oooo.
reyscrub:
On a serious note, I can't tolerate an abuse even though if I'm a public person, I think I'm still a human.

If anyone pass a derogatory statement at me like what Reno is doing to PMB, I swear, I will arrange for the folk an teach him lesson of life.

What sort of noncence is that. If not that PMB has already being rumor that he is a military ruler style leader, how many can try such in the era of Obj.

Respect is reciprocal, we Nigeria hide under opportunity to cause trouble, even though apart from being a president, he is old enough to father very many of this folks.

Simple.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by MsDoris(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by dangwarmai(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] SOCIAL MEDIA WARRIORS.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Sllime: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
EFCC please tell this to APC and Mr.President. There was no name and insult Jonathan and his wife did not receive when they where in seat. Yet no one called them to order.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Sllime: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
reyscrub:

Simple.

Bros before u arrange folks, do u need a list of names and derogatory statements hauled on Former President Jonathan by PMB himself and APC before he left office. Its a pity our subtle dictator will not allow any criticism and will do anything humanly possible to kill or intimidate any form of criticism.

Finally, apart from few men like Fayose and Reno. The rest of u in PDP shame be unto u. We have seen that u folks are cowards. I remembered how APC criticised Jonathans govt to a point of confusion. Every policy whether good or bad was criticised to stupor.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by Iamwrath: 12:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Tell Daddy to #StandwithNnamdi then you can get divided Nigeria
lilfreezy:
Useless country. Somebody cannot complain in peace again. When GEJ was in power, El rufai, tinubu, fashola and Co expressed their disappointed with his government without being harassed by EFCC or DSS. But under buhari ordinary ffk will not be allowed to tweet in peace. #TeamDivideNigeria
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by walley21: 4:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Should official EFCC Twitter account be responding to Reno Omokri's rants?I don't think so personally. On the other hand, it's amazing some Nigerians are so biased that they listens and agrees with the opinion of a guy who wined and dined with Jonathan's administration. The only reason Reno and d likes of Fani Kayode are on the rant mission is simply because you can't steal public funds and get away with it anymore. These guys kept quite all through d six years of massive looting of the Nigerian treasury by Jonathan and his cohorts,now they suddenly have their voices back?I don't get it!These are thin skinned men that blocks you on Twitter the same moment you disagree with their opinion.
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by walley21: 4:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Should official EFCC Twitter account be responding to Reno Omokri's rants?I don't think so personally. On the other hand, it's amazing some Nigerians are so biased that they listens and agrees with the opinion of a guy who wined and dined with Jonathan's administration. The only reason Reno and d likes of Fani Kayode are on the rant mission is simply because you can't steal public funds and get away with it anymore. These guys kept quite all through d six years of massive looting of the Nigerian treasury by Jonathan and his cohorts,now they suddenly have their voices back?I don't get it!These are thin skinned men that blocks you on Twitter the same moment you disagree with their opinion.
Iamwrath:
Tell Daddy to #StandwithNnamdi then you can get divided Nigeria
Jidibia:

Shut the f*ck up u little brat. So where were you when GEJ was been ridiculed? F*ck off....
Re: EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC by elsomm(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:
Are institutions such as the EFCC not meant to be neutral?

Why are they talking about "respect" for the office? Since when did it become part of EFCC's job description to defend the president's office? Is that their work? Did APC not do worse as opposition? They should goan take a seat and focus on the fictitious money they've been finding in bushes, on top of trees and under the sea. Mschew.

Reno is a very petty human being but sometimes he makes a valid point and in such cases, people should focus on the message. There was nothing inciting about his message.

Why should we tolerate a Ghost president, would the North have tolerated such for any non-Northern president? Nonsense.

Someone said you have a head. I think you have two. Blessings to the breasts that nurtured you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today / Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai / Sanusi: Why Abacha Locked Me Up In Sokoto Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.