Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300844 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by softceleb13: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Good afternoon all,
Can't we sue this NDDC people' ? the lawyer's in the house pls advice to avoid future re-occurrance. Tnkx.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=softceleb13 post=69049722]Good afternoon all,
Can't we sue this NDDC people' ? the lawyer's in the house pls advice to avoid future re-occurrance. Tnkx.[/quote
We can't sue them. This is a lawless Country where nothing works. Zoo Nation.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Where are our regular sources?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
It is bad enough they canceled the 2017 selection process but now we have all come to terms with it, registration for most schools begins in September if they are serious at all. The incompetence is just mind-blowing. But that is nddc for you. In my time it wasn't any better but at least the cbt and oral interview was out of the way. I got the notification for induction in September!! The first week of September - that was when the list was released. So I'm not too surprised but this admin has taken the cake obviously.

My brothers and sisters, PTDF is a better scholarship by far if you can get that. After all the brouhaha, current scholars they still owe are yet to be paid. They can get away with this cos we do not have a functioning legal process in Naija.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nuel1647: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
I simply don't understand the slow pace behind everything NDDC does relating to this scholarship.
It just keeps getting worse.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Please someone should contact Godwin he is the one to give us information relating the status of the new publication
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
sethmelia002:
Please someone should contact Godwin he is the one to give us information relating the status of the new publication

Nddc hasn't advertised so i don't think Mr Godwin can give out any info.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ovywils:

Nddc hasn't advertised so i don't think Mr Godwin can give out any info.
He is not an employee of NDDC. Besides He may not be the consultant to advertise and conduct the scholarship process for this year.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
choicecad:

He is not an employee of NDDC. Besides He may not be the consultant to advertise and conduct the scholarship process for this year.

Yea...
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
[
Godson said Friday or Monday the adverts will be out.

quote author=Ovywils post=69079817]
Yea...

[/quote]
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Can someone else confirm from Godson...if that is possible...
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Morning Folks!!!
The scholarship has been published on the website...Folks let's check it out, even though I can't seem to open the link from my browser...
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2018
I can also confirm the scholarship ad has been posted on nddc website. I can open both links though (MSc and PhD) from my end so refresh your screen and try again (or try the link below).

E.g. http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/view.php?id=71

sethmelia002:

Morning Folks!!!
The scholarship has been published on the website...Folks let's check it out, even though I can't seem to open the link from my browser...

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2018
ladybug2:
I can also confirm the scholarship ad has been posted on nddc website. I can open both links though (MSc and PhD) from my end so refresh your screen and try again (or try the link below).

E.g. http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/view.php?id=71

Thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by DeniseKendricks: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2018
please what was last years format for the test. My course is HSE and my undergraduate course was microbiology, please what should i prepare for.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
DeniseKendricks:
please what was last years format for the test. My course is HSE and my undergraduate course was microbiology, please what should i prepare for.

I suppose you are new on this thread to be honest people are on low levels at the moment what NDDC has put us through collectively as a group of awardees and pending awardees has been quite a harrowing experience so don't expect any form of excitement from us but what you can do is to go through the thread and look on previous pages when last year's exams where conducted and you can get a few bits and pieces from there..Best wishes

7 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by crownman: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
To hell with NDDC scholarship....after what they put me through last year. They should go and eat their useless scholarship. Incompetent and corrupt thieves!

6 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
I pray they conduct the CBT and interviews at locations across the country.. or Lagos and Abuja at least.....people suffered last year travelling from far and wide to write the test

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by fashionme: 2:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Who else is having issues with the site?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by paoloscali(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
NDDC is a joke!!!

To hell with their unorganized and corrupt scholarship. It is pathetic to think that even the crumbs that fall from the political table of the country are being siphoned by the same politicians and their appointees at the expense of the nation's future.

Na God go punish all of them! Anyone who has contact their can help me tell them that.

How do you abandon your citizens and leave them stranded abroad pretending to be sponsoring their education and receiving accolades for it? The ones who want to improve their lot and peharps that of the country, they won't give them their due... common scholarship they can't be consistent with, how do they expect the country to improve? After they'll say the youths are uneducated and lazy... The thunder that will strike Nsima Ekere and his cohorts, is sponsored by Russia and they're preparing it in North Korea.

After they'll wonder why successful Nigerians remain abroad contributing to the economy and development of another country. Even the wretched one are refusing to return to the shithole they came from.

Nigeria is doomed with the sort of people we have entrusted leadership and political offices to!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ShockWeaver: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2018
softceleb13:
Good afternoon all,
Can't we sue this NDDC people' ? the lawyer's in the house pls advice to avoid future re-occurrance. Tnkx.

The www.pcc.gov.ng "lodge a complain" link now works.

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kilogan: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2018
This is unbelievable! up till now, no show for those that applied since last year. that's too bad mehn
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Adebowaleaa: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
kilogan:
This is unbelievable! up till now, no show for those that applied since last year. that's too bad mehn

On their website,they claim they stopped d 2017 scholarship 2 pay d backlogs. Let's try to focus on this 2018 scholarship
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by freshestbee: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Adebowaleaa:

On their website,they claim they stopped d 2017 scholarship 2 pay d backlogs. Let's try to focus on this 2018 scholarship
is it tru dat last yr scholarship has been cancelled?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Adebowaleaa: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
freshestbee:

is it tru dat last yr scholarship has been cancelled?

According to NDDC on their website,they claimed they cancelled it to pay d backlogs owed,but who knows, some people who knew someone 'higher still went last year
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by innocentoh(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Follow this link to Join the 2017/2018/2019 Scholarship group on Whatsapp:
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com /4vn78jsocZ1EWqnamQt84n

Please change the '(dot)' to ordinary '.'
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Adebowaleaa: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2018
innocentoh:

Brother pls I couldn't join,add me 08095994454
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by queenvicka: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
innocentoh:

This link doesn't work I tried to join, I will send u a pm..
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2018
ShockWeaver:

The www.pcc.gov.ng "lodge a complain" link now works.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE A 2017 NDDC VICTIM, ENSURE YOU LODGE A COMPLAINT TO OFF, LET U.S HOLD NSIM RESPONSIBLE FOR TRUNCATING DUE PROCESS.
ALL OF US CAN ALSO FIND A HUMAN RIGHT LAWYER TO STOP 2018 SCHOLARSHIP UNTIL 2017 CANDIDATES ARE AWARDED.
FOR ME, 2O18 WON'T FLY BECAUSE IT IS AN ELECTION YEAR AND OUR MONEY WOULD BE USED FOR CAMPAIGNS.

LET U.S NOT LET THIS GO UNDER THE CARPET. IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. NOW THOSE WHO WERE CRITICIZING ME FOR CALLING THE MD A ROGUE CAN COME OUT AGAIN TO REFUTE IT. THIS IS A MAN THAT HAS CRIMINAL ANTECEDENTS.

SORRY FOR USING CAPS. EXORESSING MY SADNESS...
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Please resend the link correctly. It is not working
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Dex4(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bro/babe, I will suggest you cool off on this. This is Nigeria and things don't work the way it should(from experience).
If you already applied for the 2018's, just pray you are invited and do your best.
Forget the matter....this in Naija, I repeat!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.