Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe (2110 Views)

See The Moment Obiano Received GEJ & His Wife At Oko- Anambra State- PICS / EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by kahal29: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Against The Run of Play

…In David Mark’s view, the problem arose because the First Lady kept alleging that (Aminu) Tambuwal had presidential aspirations and for that reason, could not be relied upon to support her husband.

The former Senate President shared his own insight on the First Lady’s suspicion:

“I guess she had the same fear about me even when she never said it to my face. She once accosted Senator Joy Emordi to say, ‘Joy, I hear you are the manager of David Mark Presidential Campaign Organization’, which was a baseless accusation. I had to meet the President to clarify issues with him. So, I would say it was President Jonathan and his wife who radicalized Tambuwal and turned him into a political foe.”

Culled from the verdict by Olusegun Adeniyi

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/04/20/riding-on-the-runway/
Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by SalamRushdie: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
PEJ was really a loose cannon , no Iorta of decorum.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by CharlotteFlair: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nope! The forces against her husband was enormous seeing he was not your typical naija ride or die politician. She loved her husband and defended him in her own ways!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by criminalmindz: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
lose canon? yes but she is the only woman in the south that has guts. niger delta is very proud of her.
Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by criminalmindz: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
90 % of politics is suspicion, the remaining 10% is confirmation. i dont blame PEJ , she acted in the right manner. even in the movie godfather michael corleone questioned Tom Hagen's commitment many times.
everyone one insulting PEJ that she lacks good manner just because she called tambulwa an hausa boy but Aisha Buhari called a siting governor a mad dog that needs to be chained yet no one called her a woman that lacks decorum.
Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by Celcius: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Very true. That woman spoilt some things for GEJ. Notably, the discord between brothers (GEJ and Amaechi) leading to his eventual failure and collapse of PDP. Amaechi was embittered, GEJ should have called PEJ to order on time in this regard. Amaechi is an astute politician. He helped coordinate APC to victory.
GEJ needed him for 2015, but for a woman he lost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by decatalyst(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
The woman is way smarter than the clueless one.

Thank you, the chairman Senate committee on sleeping matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by Goddex: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
GEJ was never a typical Nigerian politician and hence his early exit.

I don't agree with David Mark. Tambuwal's emergence as Speaker was similar to Saraki's emergence as Senate President. So, from day one, Tambuwal teamed up with opposition ACN and ANPP then against his own party the PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by orunto27: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tambuwal radicalized and turned into a political foe”? Yes you are right but not entirely by Jonathan. Tambuwal had been prepared a Lucifer by The Caliphate to take over The NASS and prepare for this Fulani Headmen Vandalism. Tambuwal encouraged those who embarrassed you in the Chamber.
PDP should forget the past but organize The Party under The Patronage of IBB & AA. They are not Fulanis.
Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by arent88(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
so wats wrong with somebody having presidential ambition.don't they have the right to aspire for political office again.[ qu ote author=CharlotteFlair post=55975947]Nope! The forces against her husband was enormous seeing he was not your typical naija ride or die politician. She loved her husband and defended him in her own ways! [/quote]
Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by lilytender: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
orunto27:
Tambuwal radicalized and turned into a political foe”? Yes you are right but not entirely by Jonathan. Tambuwal had been prepared a Lucifer by The Caliphate to take over The NASS and prepare for this Fulani Headmen Vandalism. Tambuwal encouraged those who embarrassed you in the Chamber.
PDP should forget the past but organize The Party under The Patronage of IBB & AA. They are not Fulanis.

Your hatred for Hausa/Fulani is beyond redemption, even beyond redemption camp.
Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by orunto27: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
lilytender:

Your hatred for Hausa/Fulani is beyond redemption, even beyond redemption camp.

i don't hate Hausa. I don't hate Fulanis. It's the way Fulani/Arabs play on the intelligence of Nigerians that I dislike. I love Nigerians
Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by mcino: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Radicalized? Ok, he's a Book Haram man
Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by shaqhead: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Nope! The forces against her husband was enormous seeing he was not your typical naija ride or die politician. She loved her husband and defended him in her own ways!
No I beg to disagree with you...she was one lose canon that led to GEJ defeat cos she created more enemies for him than friends...What was the Genesis of Amaechis and Gej strife - PEJ, who added more fuel to the raging "hate inferno" between the North and GEJ - PEJ!

Which first lady summon service chiefs?

She was fighting for him but painted him weaker than he really was!

These, among a whole lot of blunders resulted in GEJs defeat!

Back stabbing, conspiracy and what not come with the terrain of being politicians, so all this tales by moonlight to make GEJ look like victim is pure hooey cos politics will always remain. game of interests!

Look at ds government, who are those messing the same up? The same incumbent party, and if PMB can't hold d ship he shd quit! Simples!

6 Likes

Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by babyfaceafrica: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Very tactless from patience...and I thought women are Wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by omerta07(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I still stand by my insinuations that the major factor that led to the defeat of GEJ at the polls was his inability to control his wife, Madam Patience Jonathan...also known as Madam P.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by morscino: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
PEJ was nothing but a power drunk,who had no decorum for 'constituted authorities'.
She was so undiplomatic about many things,politics is all abt interest,even if u suspect that ppl have ambitions,and u know how powerful they are,there are silent ways u can go abt it,rather than fruitless confrontations.
Can u imagine PEJ trying to impose a party chairman on d Oyo state chapter of pdp?...that singular act of hers has destroyed d pdp in OYO until God knows when.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by CharlotteFlair: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2017
shaqhead:

No I beg to disagree with you...she was one lose canon that led to GEJ defeat cos she created more enemies for him than friends...What was the Genesis of Amaechis and Gej strife - PEJ, who added more fuel to the raging "hate inferno" between the North and GEJ - PEJ!

Back stabbing, conspiracy and what not come with the terrain of being politicians, so all this tales by moonlight to make GEJ look like victim is pure hooey cos politics will always remain. game of interests!

Look at ds government, who are those messing the same up? The same incumbent party, and if PMB can't hold d ship he shd quit! Simples!
Easy man!
Re: David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe by dodelight(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2017
shaqhead:

Yeah, Yeah!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! / Red Cap Movement Loading / Kano Elections: Suspected Thugs Arrested By Police At Gama Ward (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.