Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Reno Omokri Replies EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC (39768 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch / Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by saint047(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by smith666999(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
never knew Reno is a Rhyme master and a poet...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by ifeanyiAdemola: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wonderful.. Reno is the man.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
dis dullard want turn Nigeria to ghost country. ghost President.
that means we only have ghost President. which are the Presidency

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by fabuloz1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chai...Reno has given this EFCC guy something to bash him. grin
It's "this advice" and not "this advise" grin grin grin grin
Watch out for the next fatality grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by morereb10: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
ok now

the war is on
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Opakan2: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
PDP created Bokoharam to steal more money.. greedy lots
GEJ's army saw it as an avenue to kill off innocent Northerners which Buhari raised alarm against.. I mean we all saw videos of the killings then.
Right now I think Ipobians are the ones paying the debt
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by nnokwa042(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Imagine if a prominent southerner make fun of buhari with his religion like elrufai did by now almajiri in the north will go for killing spree Reno 5 EFCC 0

20 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by refreshrate: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Coming back to bite their y@nsh
Stupid agency behaving like small pikin on tweeter because people have been hailing them for clap backs

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by sunshineV(f): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigerians will b suffering and still making memes #LEGEND
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by joe4real12: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Reno is the man

Efcc should go and jump inside lagoon

That little demonic midget insulted oga Jonah but Efcc suddenly went blind deaf and dumb

Bubu has always and will forever be a Boko sympathizer

Thunder fire this govt and all the brainless zombies
Zombies right now

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Nukualofa: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zico5:
And somebody call this vagabond a pastor? Pastor my foot. He surely know his hand is not clean and that's why he hide in US just to be attacking like dog. He is one of the people that destroyed Gej with corruption. God will surely arrest him wherever he may be unless if his hands are clean. Somebody like this need watery beans in kirikiri just to reset his brain.
Shut up. You sound too petty and kiddish to be on the internet without Parental Guidance

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by refreshrate: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zico5:
And somebody call this vagabond a pastor? Pastor my foot. He surely know his hand is not clean and that's why he hide in US just to be attacking like dog. He is one of the people that destroyed Gej with corruption. God will surely arrest him wherever he may be unless if his hands are clean. Somebody like this need watery beans in kirikiri just to reset his brain.

Bros no vex o
I know you hate GEJ and all but what's your point really in relation to this post ?

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by joe4real12: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
EFCC on seeing the response
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zico5:

Is common sense that costly in your area

20 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hahahahahahah. Lol..this guy is funny..
Nice one
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by didy123(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
correct guy
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by gud4dbest(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Raziii:
Reno, EFCC, GEJ, PMB, El-RUfai, Pro-GEJ, Pro-PMB make all of una go jumb inside lagoon for all I care. Joke of a country!!!

sometimes you feel sad that u are part of a country things like these are happening...correction to all these madness is not in the offing yet.POWER and Authority is in the corridor of Lunatics and we are all taken swaying and swirling in the wind of confusion.Ipso facto,only revolution might solve this issue.When would that be?who will take the courageous step? Who will spare head the movement?and who are ready to follow?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Omeokachie: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
When they were advised to respect the institution called presidency; Lai, the midget, Buhari, Kwankwaso, Nyako, Amaechi, Igbokwe etc. all claimed to be exercising their right to free speech.

Now the table has turned and they now know the need to respect institutions!

Yeye people!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by anytexy: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zico5:
If not God, I would have abused you. Enemy of Nigeria. Be truthful in life..for your life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by ehissi(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Reno is the man

That little demonic midget insulted oga Jonah but Efcc suddenly went blind deaf and dumb

Leave Oba of Lagos out of this matter bikonu.......... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by DaPuncline: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Reno is the man

Don't even know which one you stand for? Talk about kanu: you screamed in support, saraki: ready to lick his butt, Fayose: you rise in defence, Atiku: you form solidarity, Bad News from the east: you call afonja. My big question is: where is ur stand?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by pedrilo: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
fabuloz1:
Chai...Reno has given this EFCC guy something to bash him. grin
It's "this advice" and not "this advise" grin grin grin grin
Watch out for the next fatality grin
i bet the person behind EFCC handle will be sacked if he dares reply thus

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by fabuloz1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
pedrilo:
i bet the person behind EFCC handle will be sacked if he dares reply thus
True sha. This Reno's comment is "unreplyable".

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
El-Rufai went too far with that haba....he has no right to jail anyone that insults or criticize him..respect is reciprocal

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Goddex: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
EFCC messed up big time

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by ndcide(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin That was a jaw breaking uppercut on the Efcc.
Reno!!!!! The man.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Joysmith2: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zico5:
Waiten dis 1 ever dy talk,,,how insulting dis man Na relate to dis topic,,,,Na woah for some pple brain...
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by phreakabit(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pwnage level = EPIC!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by numericalguy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
DjAndroid:
Let's see how EFCC will react to this.

EFCC have ran away with their tail between their legs.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Jidibia(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zico5:
Aya..... common Cotonou u nor fit cross go and u dey vex for person wey dey US of A. Go get a life. You plus buhari are so useless. Swine....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped / Kemi Adeosun Vs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Video Comparison / Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.