Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him (102871 Views)

Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by thesicilian: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by montezz(f): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Iya eleyi ti f'abe j'ona o.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by destinysaid(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Is davido not morning his uncle that died last Sunday?
no how can u say that, he is eveninig his uncle tongue lipsrsealed grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Zulu212: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
TohKunBoh:
God will not let me meet someone like this in my life
amin oo angry
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by airsaylongcon: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Is davido not morning his uncle that died last Sunday?

NOOOO รณ! He is evening his uncle

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by dottyeah(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Funkeeeeee
Partnerbiz:

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by toyinjimoh(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
some of these girls lack moral upbringing am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by chiraqDemon(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Foxyn:
shey if FG bin allow make NCC increase data tariff plan, shey I for no dey read all these senseless post here .

patiently waiting for a snake thread sad
Guy u nor fir d read any post at all grin grin
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Richydos(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
With Davido's response he has won himself anoda cheap ass.... # all i see is a new baby mama grin
Something is telling me Davido might be related to 2face

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by BABANGBALI: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
destinysaid:
get out. Do you even knows the meaning of morning someone?
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by wristbangle: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?....lemme go and do ma own too
She is thinking of the "Tati billion for d akant e",she has forgotten where he said "i go shuku shuku you"

Your latest thread made a lot of sense. God bless you among women ma. I doff my hat for you.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by chiraqDemon(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
toyinjimoh:
some of these girls lack moral upbringing am not surprised
Someone cannor play with u again? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by montezz(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
destinysaid:
Lmao. That's why he has to noon the babe. To avoid morning another person...a psycho
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Chiedu4Trump: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Foxyn:
shey if FG bin allow make NCC increase data tariff plan, shey I for no dey read all these senseless post here .

patiently waiting for a snake thread sad
Nobody forced you to read anything
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by geraldgiz(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?....lemme go and do ma own too
She is thinking of the "Tati billion for d akant e",she has forgotten where he said "i go shuku shuku you"
Babe ,i heart you so much ,no jokes , meant crushing on you ,can we go on a date
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by biodex(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
tongue how she go explain diz to her so called boyfriend
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by destinysaid(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
get out. Do you even knows the meaning of morning someone?
grin grin abeg o, I'm just looking for trouble o by d way na mourn nt morning
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Nobody forced you to read anything
you sound like the girl in the post
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by BABANGBALI: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
destinysaid:
grin grin abeg o, I'm just looking for trouble o by d way na mourn nt morning
see you, you doesn't even know how to spell morning. Shame on you
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by KenzDozz: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
sonofLuci:
God which kind useless girl be this

Worse part of all this shit is that na ugly girls they record videos of themselves they either cry or beg for one stupid reason.

Can't imagine someone like sinaj doing this kind of thing.
angry
Ahtaya o
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by destinysaid(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
montezz:

Lmao. That's why he has to noon the babe. To avoid morning another person...a psycho
lol word play, u suppose be the next Eminem.

grin
Dark shady mama
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by KenzDozz: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by suso(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
To get husband this days you need connections

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
see as igbo girl wan kill herself because of afonja. and if we tell them say them they force us to marry there girls. them go say we dey lie.
igbo girls are ready to die for yoruba boys.
if yes like if no share

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by KenzDozz: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by montezz(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
destinysaid:
lol word play, u suppose be the next Eminem.

grin
Dark shady mama
Na....Gucci mane ni lol
grin
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
geraldgiz:
Babe ,i heart you so much ,no jokes , meant crushing on you ,can we go on a date
I can see you are a devoted xtian.Thumbs up
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Your latest thread made a lot of sense. God bless you among women ma. I doff my hat for you.
Oh!Thanks so much sir.I'm blushing here o.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by timilehin95(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
sonofLuci:
God which kind useless girl be this

Worse part of all this shit is that na ugly girls they record videos of themselves they either cry or beg for one stupid reason.

Can't imagine someone like sinaj doing this kind of thing.
angry

U mean d combination of sinach nd minaj? shocked
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
God pls i dey beg you give our girls sense even if it's one give them their yeye attitude and behavior is too much i don't want to see them continue like this embarassed
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by destinysaid(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
see you, you doesn't even know how to spell morning. Shame on you
ooooooooo, I get it I get it, damn, u only here for trouble so I guess I'll just give u doubleeeee, (go back n say it with drakes voice cool )

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Victor08032(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin undecided undecided

LETTER TO INTRODUCE OLOSHO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.