Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him (102875 Views)

Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by blackbelt(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2017
later when he climb her after the party she will say men are wicked
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nature223: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2017
Thank God Davido reply. Davido save a life . thank God
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by uma02: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2017
This pickin them you won't go and look for what to do and stay out of social media, if na me I go allow u make I see weda u go die idiot
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Bimbo & bunkum fish brained per excellence.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by alozie27(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?....lemme go and do ma own too
She is thinking of the "Tati billion for d akant e",she has forgotten where he said "i go shuku shuku you"

she never know.body go tell am.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Johnhug66(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2017
JayJohnson:
I did not check the name before commenting but can bet my salary against a naira that she must be a flatroness
Igbos crushing on AFONJA 4rm time immemorial. They Know that's the only way 2ru which their children can have good brain. Thanl God I'm not #flattered#

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by TinaAnita(f): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Lowest self-esteem so far! She has succeeded in making davido her alpha and omega. Spits out!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Eephyokolia: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
She is thinking of the "Tati billion for d akant e",she has forgotten where he said "i go shuku shuku you"
She no wan pay Davido money to come for her birthday party, she dey find free show.. Ko jo
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by enigmaticlion: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2017
TohKunBoh:
God will not let me meet someone like this in my life
Never say never o my brother, she might be your future wife.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by lakes99: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lmao
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by ussy09(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Very funny, is high time I com up with my own suicide video too people are actually getting the attention o aki n pawpaw get set if u didn't come to my birth na suicide get me.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Modragon(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2017
The way most ladies hype things like birthdays is alarming, its an opportunity to thank God for the past and d future, but mkst persons uses their bdays to inconvenience odas , na guys dey suffer am pass from gurls, dem go say wat are u buying me 4 my bday?, on the guys bday dem go say hoe we are goin out ooooo, hpe u are celebrating it ooooo, no gifts, at d end na one lazy singlet dem go buy uuuuuu.....babes stop dis bday tin cus una nid 2 dey get sense as una dey old...some babes even hv like 3 birthday dates in a year to embezzle cash frm gullible guys
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2017
crunchyg:

Na shuku shuku dey fear you?
E dey fear me o
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by adontcare(f): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2017
undecided cry
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by zeongeon: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2017
if you have got stories/testimonies on healing, relationship, family, occult, juju, astral projection.. a community is waiting to hear your story to learn and be inspired.. it's not affiliated to religion just want to share stories people rarely talk about click on the link below to join.

https:///4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by osamabarack1(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Davido, who is lookin 4 all means 2 try to attend his Elder brother's burial (Sherubawon)
Aw do u expect im to go 4 ur BUFDAE
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by cutedharmee: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2017
Imagine!!! Wehrey
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by chummex(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Zulu212:
Girls of these days. undecided just make some cool money and 95%of ur prob is solved

So girls constitute 95% of your problems, yea? Ok
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by humblemikel(f): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2017
my own anger right now is that she didnt commit the suicide again
i dont need such useless people existing on this earth
please i beg u in the name of anything u hold dear (davido)
commit suicide .
mad woman of no forwarding address
Ashawooooooooo
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Zulu212: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2017
chummex:

So girls constitute 95% of your problems, yea? Ok
if ur not mentally unstable u 'would 've knwn i meant 95%of ur problems in life generally
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by merxi55(f): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Lol...ridiculous, freaking hilarious...only if she's gat something doing...just passing by...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Thobiy(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
This got me laughing
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by chrisseun(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Zulu212 post=55987025]Girls of these days. undecided just make some cool money and 95%of ur prob is solved[/quote
abeg na that cool money dey my mind.
not these trash girls
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by chrisseun(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
NLanders are these people real?
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by crunchyg: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

E dey fear me o
Hhhhmm lie lie, you wey ur eye don tear like this
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by captainrock(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
conductor1:

http://www.somtoo.com/davido-replies-chiamaka-okeke-girl-who-17012/
davido, sharp afonja, follow her so she won't die, unfollow her after her birthday, she can die after. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.