Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? (100556 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Nigerians In Diaspora Should Learn Good Behavior. / Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by bebe2(f): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2017
justwise:

If you don't know how to get anybody to western countries legally or illegally then why are you calling people who give their opinion based on experience 'wickedness'?

Ask Syrians and afghans how they get to Europe,
There is war and famine in Nigeria.

I only said don't discourage pple by exaggerating,
It's all over this forum.

Someone said he married a German citizen and was asking for ways to process his papers out of the country, go and see the comments he got.

Dat was the trigger behind this post.

31 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2017
bebe2:

Jesu shocked

U just proved my point.

Next time he comes tell him to look for a charity/foundation and help out for a couple of hours, or go to a hospital and pay for one persons bill dat is being held for none payment, or go to a govt primary school and buy uniforms for ten kids with the worst uniforms, should I continue??

Don't make it seem like self centredness runs in ur blood ooo, it's not nice undecided

Are there no charity homes in the UK and is everyone able to pay their medical bills there, then who are those people who beg for coins while sitting on cartons in freezing cold weather and those who search people's dustbins for anything they can take over there?

If your relatives are in the above situation here, you can actually help them without ranting about it consistently on social media. You can register for their medical insurance per year at N30K, if you can help one person close to you it is something.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by queendoreez(f): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2017
bebe2, bless your heart for this post.

I know a lot of people who discourage people from moving abroad. Recently i had a chat with 1 of my friends, he's in Singapore, and i discussed with him about migrating abroad, and he was like "You can't make it abroad", "taxes are killing us here", "bills are too much here" etceteras. But the next minute, he's like "I have just built a student hostel off campus in FUTO", "I just wired 300k to my mum last week", "I wire 200k to my girlfriend in Nigeria every week for her make-up" etceteras.

Well, i have made up my mind to migrate out of this "hell" called Nigeria. I have filed in my papers, waiting for my permits. And the last thing that will happen to me is to get discouraged by any Nigerian in diaspora.

Nigerians in diaspora, make una fear God!!!

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Saintsquare(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2017
queendoreez:

I know a lot of people who discourage people from moving abroad. Recently i had a chat with 1 of my friends, he's in Singapore, and i discussed with him about migrating abroad, and he was like "You can't make it abroad", "taxes are killing us here", "bills are too much here" etceteras. But the next minute, he's like "I have just built a student hostel off campus in FUTO", "I just wired 300k to my mum last week", "I wire 200k to my girlfriend in Nigeria every week for her make-up" etceteras.

Well, i have made up my mind to migrate out of this "hell" called Nigeria. I have filed in my papers, waiting for my permits. And the last thing that will happen to me is to get discouraged by any Nigerian in diaspora.

lol make we all.go pay the bills Na, Africans sha...

10 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by bebe2(f): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
queendoreez:

U see life? But he get money take pay the taxes and bills abi? grin

U know one person on this forum once said, America is difficult, some pple have two or three jobs just to survive shocked
And so flaming what? Pple in naija are looking for half job.

Diasporans make una fear God ooo

59 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by bebe2(f): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are there no charity homes in the UK and is everyone able to pay their medical bills there, then who are those people who beg for coins while sitting on cartons in freezing cold weather and those who search people's dustbins for anything they can take over there?

If your relatives are in the above situation here, you can actually help them without ranting about it consistently on social media. You can register for their medical insurance per year at N30K, if you can help one person close to you it is something.

Let me handle ur first paragraph, some of those pple have mental issues and substance abuse. There are hostels located around city centres for them to sleep, in cold weathers the staffs will take a mini bus to the streets and beg those pple to come to the hostel and sleep.

But because they are not a danger to others , the government can't bundle them to a psychiatric unit.

2nd paragraph, none of my relatives are in that condition I described. But thousands of pple are, and I feel for them not because I know them but they are humans like u and I.

There is a parable in my place that says, the chickens never look happy wen birds are being roasted. But it's different now, on this same forum yesterday, there was a picture of a baby lying on the ground, some thot he/she was sleeping others thot dead, there were over 50 pple there, nothing was done by any one of them they just took pictures and made videos. That doesn't even happen in the animal kingdom. Watch animal planet and u will understand.

Pls tell me again about Nigeria undecided

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
bebe2:

Let me handle ur first paragraph, some of those pple have mental issues and substance abuse. There are hostels located around city centres for them to sleep, in cold weathers the staffs will take a mini bus to the streets and beg those pple to come to the hostel and sleep.

But because they are not a danger to others , the government can't bundle them to a psychiatric unit.

2nd paragraph, none of my relatives are in that condition I described. But thousands of pple are, and I feel for them not because I know them but they are humans like u and I.

There is a parable in my place that says, the chickens never look happy wen birds are being roasted. But it's different now, on this same forum yesterday, there was a picture of a baby lying on the ground, some thot he/she was sleeping others thot dead, there were over 50 pple there, nothing was done by any one of them they just took pictures and made videos. That doesn't even happen in the animal kingdom. Watch animal planet and u will understand.

Pls tell me again about Nigeria undecided

You can only tell someone who hasn't travelled out before that there are no beggars abroad, as for me, I saw poor beggars with their children begging for food to eat.

Why are you not feeling for the thousands of beggars and drug addicts abroad? I understand your feelings of empathy but even where you live, beggars and lonely old people who can't afford heating are everywhere there

So because of one picture, everyone in Nigeria is now an animal abi?

13 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by helpyom(f): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

You can only tell someone who hasn't travelled out before that there are no beggars abroad, as for me, I saw poor beggars with their children begging for food to eat.

Why are you not feeling for the thousands of beggars and drug addiction abroad? I understand your empathy but even where you live, beggars and lonely old people who can't afford heating are everywhere there

Begars dey everywhr probably they are lazy to work my dear here in Nigeria people are damn ready to work am a lady and I work 11hrs a day for 6days in a week I receive salary not wages ask me how much #40,000 this is a hospital job that i don't even rest to have launch due to soo many Hmo's.

What am I saying you won't tell me I have were I can work with such strenght I wouldn't want to leave and save for future expensenses.

The fact is THERE ARE NO JOBS IN NIGERIA that's why most youths with life ambition try to move anybody discouraging anyone is pure wickedness.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bebe2,

To be honest it is not fashionable to be honest when dealing with our fellow Nigerians, especially if you live abroad. They start calling you enemy of progress.

I have actively discouraged Nigerians from coming to the West ANYHOW.

We know what we suffered back then. A close friend froze to death on the street, sleeping rough. It could have been me. Once money was exhausted, we had no place to sleep. His miserable death haunts me till today.

But when you tell people, they say "but you have made it now, you're very fine now, it cannot be as bad as 9ja na, etc." I don't even know what "made it" mean in their imagination.

I always advice people to come as postgrad students, with enough money in their pockets. That way, even if they have to return home, the time wasn't wasted.

I have discouraged many social media "friends" from crossing Sahara desert with the help of a "sponsor" to Italy, those who did not listen. They are paying off 30 to 50K Euros now doing prostitution. Some have been honest enough to say "I wish I listened to your advice".

Nobody is afraid of anyone. Many abroad just do not want others to make the mistake they made, either by abandoning their studies, travelling with anyhow documents, coming with tourist visa and overstaying, quitting a good job to travel abroad, etc.

An example: a cousin of mine worked for about 11 years in a first generation bank. He quit and came abroad. I just bumped into him one day. He jumped and hugged me. I did not recognise him right away, being tall & big guy now. He died here in diaspora a couple of years ago. He regretted his decision to travel abroad, despite having a wife and 3 kids here.

A friend also quit a first generation bank job to travel. He regretted it daily. He died of cancer here around 5 years back, leaving 4 kids behind.

Both lived abroad in regret, after quitting well paid jobs in 9ja. Those of us who left as teenagers or young adults/under age 27 or thereabout took it more in our stride, after the difficult first few years.

People should be well informed before travelling. Not just anyhow, to any destination believing you can make huge money anywhere abroad.

We have ruined our name enough abroad: scam/fraud, drug trafficking, prostitution, etc. Mostly due to unplanned travelling out.

75 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by bebe2(f): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why are you not feeling for the thousands of beggars and drug addiction abroad? I understand your empathy but even where you live, beggars and lonely old people who can't afford heating are everywhere there

Am not replying because of u but for others who will read this.

U have no advantage over me on experience both outside and inside Nigeria.

I left naija wen I was 24, and have been coming back to naija twice a year. I see wats on ground.

To be able to heal, u need to first admit u are ill.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by bebe2(f): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
AreaFada2:
Bebe2,

To be honest it is not fashionable to be honest when dealing with our fellow Nigerians, especially if you live abroad. They start calling you enemy of progress.

We know what we suffered back then. A close friend froze to death on the street, sleeping rough. It could have been me. Once money was exhausted, we had no place to sleep. His miserable death haunts me till today.

But when you tell people, they say "but you have made it now, you very fine now, it cannot be as bad as 9ja na, etc." I don't even know what "made it" mean in their imagination.

I always advice people to come as postgrad students, with enough money in their pockets. That way, even if they have to return home, the time wasn't wasted.

I have discouraged many social media "friends" from crossing Sahara desert with the help of a "sponsor" to Italy. Those who did not listen are paying off 30 to 50K Euros now doing prostitution. Some have been honest enough to say "I wish I listened to your advice".

Nobody is afraid of anyone. Many abroad just do not want others to make the mistake they made, either by abandoning their studies, travelling with anyhow documents, coming with tourist visa and overstaying, quitting a good job to travel abroad, etc.

An example: a cousin of mine worked for about 11 years in a first generation bank. He quit and came abroad. I just bumped into him one day. He jumped and hugged me. I did not recognise him right away, being tall & big guy now. He died here in diaspora a couple of years ago. He regretted his decision to travel abroad, despite having a wife and kids here.

A friend also quit a first generation bank job to travel. Me regretted it daily. He died of cancer here around 5 years back, leaving 4 kids behind.

Both lived abroad in regret, after quitting well paid in 9ja. Those of us who left as teenagers took it more our stride, after the difficult first few years.

People should be wee informed before travelling. Not just anyhow, to any destination believing you can make huge money anywhere abroad.

We have ruined our name enough abroad: scam/faud, drug trafficking, prostitution, etc. Mostly due to unplanned travelling out.

I see ur point

So sorry about ur relatives that died, so sad.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
bebe2:

I see ur point

So sorry about ur relatives that died, so sad.

Thank you dear.

Let me add something. I know at least a dozen people who have lived here for 15 to 25 years and have not visited 9ja once. I'm sure you can imagine the main reason why they cannot visit. Meanwhile, relatives in 9ja believe they are gallivanting here.

Somebody I warned about potential difficulties here if coming is not planned properly has spent over 10 years here now. No means to visit 9ja till now. Back then she dismissed my warning as not wanting to help. Not seen her kids in 9ja for over 10 years now.

16 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by femi4: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
bebe2:
This is getting annoying , how come each time a person is asking for directions on how to travel abroad most pple in diaspora will be discouraging the person.

If it's dat terrible why are u still there?

You enjoy the benefits of living in an organised society, knowing fully well that naija is a difficult place to live.

Are u scared of the competition the new immigrants will bring?

Nigerians in diaspora , what exactly are u afraid off??
help me ask them....All of them refuse to show me the direction to Bangladesh

14 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by bebe2(f): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
helpyom:

Begars dey everywhr probably they are lazy to work my dear here in Nigeria people are damn ready to work am a lady and I work 11hrs a day for 6days in a week I receive salary not wages ask me how much #40,000 this is a hospital job that i don't even rest to have launch due to soo many Hmo's.

What am I saying you won't tell me I have were I can work with such strenght I wouldn't want to leave and save for future expensenses.

The fact is THERE ARE NO JOBS IN NIGERIA that's why most youths with life ambition try to move anybody discouraging anyone is pure wickedness.

Tnk u ,

40k a month, working 6days a week , I don't even want to imagine the conditions, atleast u have a job and u are well.

How about the disabled and jobless, can u imagine wat they going thru??

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by debris: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
AreaFada2:
Bebe2,

But when you tell people, they say "but you have made it now, you very fine now, it cannot be as bad as 9ja na, etc." I don't even know what "made it" mean in their imagination.

I have discouraged many social media "friends" from crossing Sahara desert with the help of a "sponsor" to Italy. Those who did not listen. They are paying off 30 to 50K Euros now doing prostitution. Some have been honest enough to say "I wish I listened to your advice".

An example: a cousin of mine worked for about 11 years in a first generation bank. He quit and came abroad. I just bumped into him one day. He jumped and hugged me. I did not recognise him right away, being tall & big guy now. He died here in diaspora a couple of years ago. He regretted his decision to travel abroad, despite having a wife and kids here.

A friend also quit a first generation bank job to travel. He regretted it daily. He died of cancer here around 5 years back, leaving 4 kids behind.

Both lived abroad in regret, after quitting well paid jobs in 9ja. Those of us who left as teenagers took it more in our stride, after the difficult first few years.

People should be wee informed before travelling. Not just anyhow, to any destination believing you can make huge money anywhere abroad.

We have ruined our name enough abroad: scam/faud, drug trafficking, prostitution, etc. Mostly due to unplanned travelling out.

You saw your cousin that bumped into you undecided Mean while you left him and he died

You can lie for Africa am not replying you again just keep lieing.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't think the abroad life is that difficult, I have relatives dere and they are all doing very fine, they even want the fam here to come over for holiday.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
debris:

You saw your cousin that bumped into you undecided Mean while you left him and he died

You can lie for Africa am not replying you again just keep lieing.

Can you read?

I'd not have answered you but many might be like you, reading but not understanding.

I said he had a wife & 3 kids here. Who said he died immediately?

How he died is another story. A man of God advised him to stop his medication that he was healed.

Yes, many of our 9ja MoGs are doing a brilliant job driving some of their sheep to their deaths, not only in 9ja but in their mushrooming branches abroad.

While I'd gladly help if it is my job, I'm not a nephrologist. His doctors did their best. But religious brainwashing is more potent than common sense. shocked shocked

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by egariyi(f): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
How many Nigerians share their experiences of how they left Nigeria? If shared, I am sure alot of people will get the right message about legal or illegal immigration.

claremont:
I'm guessing I'm being wicked and selfish by only supporting people who wish to migrate legally. If we go along with the OPs reasoning, a good way to show selflessness and generosity is to assist our fellow Nigerians to 'go abroad' using any legal or illegal means.
Yet, we blame politicians for being corrupt, I strongly believe that 99.9% of Nigerians are innately corrupt. Nigeria is a country were someone who chooses to do the right thing is viewed as abnormal, selfish, wicked. What is sad is that some Nigerians in the diaspora still have not shaken off the innate Nigerian mentality. This is why non-Nigerians perceive the average Nigerian as a potential fraudster, they posit that the only honest Nigerian is the one who hasn't found himself/herself in a position to steal and/or commit fraud.

15 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by joeluv: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
If you migrate legally, living abroad is fine. If you over stay your visa and still find a way of legalizing your stay well good for you. But living as an illegal alien in the US. To me it's absolutely not worth it. Life is too short to subject ones self to such a life. You make money and send to Nigeria yet you can't go to Nigeria to enjoy it. Then what's the point? You can't live a good life as an illegal in the US.

24 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
bjhaid:
I don't think the abroad life is that difficult, I have relatives dere and they are all doing very fine, they even want the fam here to come over for holiday.

Have you visited them?

Well try and visit. Please when you visit try to know all the bills they pay. Why they work so hard. Because if you see them in their current home, you will not see how much suffering, hard work & determination they put in to achieve what you now call "doing very well". Their years of struggle will not be seen.

Telling family members to visit is not because it is easy. It is generosity that many do not understand.

The kind of determination & hard work needed is massive, knowing you are your own.

The mentality that it is easy is why many relatives squander money sent from abroad.

From years of experience, I am aware that there is no point arguing it. Almost every Nigerian believes he knows everything, even America more than Donald Trump. Hence the shock many experience when eventually they get here. cheesy cheesy grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Saintsquare(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
At least after working for some years they found there feet,here you won't even get a shot at job talk less of working hard.

19 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
egariyi:

How many Nigerians share their experiences of how they left Nigeria? If shared, I am sure alot of people will get the right message about legal or illegal immigration.

My dear, most Nigerians are not ready to listen.

All they do is count how many houses they know you have in Nigeria, the car they saw with you, how cute your visiting kids are, etc.

Any advice to migrate legally falls on deaf ears.

Behind your back, you are called a wicked cousin, uncle, aunt, friend, etc.

13 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Bossman(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
For anyone that's migrating here to the US legally, I'd say go for it. As long as you can work hard, you can make it. You may need to go to school to improve your chances of getting better jobs, unless you just want to do minimum wage job. As an illegal, you cannot get any good job. Since you have to be paid in cash. Jobs like cab/Uber driver (A lot of Nigerians do that here in Chicago), etc. are still possible without papers I believe. But the drivers lLicense offices in most states are now requiring proof of resident/citizen before issuing or renewing a drivers license. Only 2 or 3 states are still not requiring that. So, driving cab/uber is getting more difficult for illegals. Just not too many options if you are illegal period! The US has an E-verify thing that every new employee has to go through. So, no chance for if you are illegal.

17 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

Have you visited them?

Well try and visit. Please when you visit try to know all the bills they pay. Why they work so hard. Because if you see them in their current home, you will not see how much suffering, hard work & determination they put in to achieve what you now call "doing very well". Their years of struggle will not be seen.

Telling family members to visit is not because it is easy. It is generosity that many do not understand.

The kind of determination & hard work needed is massive, knowing you are your own.

The mentality that it is easy is why many relatives squander money sent from abroad.

From years of experience, I am aware that there is no point arguing it. Almost every Nigerian believes he knows everything, even America more than Donald Trump. Hence the shock many expperience when eventually they get here. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Its Just Grace and favor bro, a close relative moved into us 4years ago, he's got a Good job, an apartment in the Windy City, a car with a personal driver and kids, and lpr status.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by debris: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

My dear, most Nigerians are not ready to listen.

All they do is count how many houses they know you have in Nigeria, the car they saw with you, how cute your visiting kids are, etc.

Any advice to migrate legally falls on deaf ears.

Behind your back, you are called a wicked cousin, uncle, aunt, friend, etc.

And which of the legal advice have u ever given to anyone undecided??
You are just one of them that are enemies of their country man blowing all lies right from your cousin story u posted here.

Lies!lies man

Just prove your self u ain't one

9 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by justwise(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
bebe2:

As Syrians and afghans how to got to Europe,
There is war and famine in Nigeria.

I only said don't discourage pple by exaggerating,
It's all over this forum.

Someone said he married a German citizen and was asking for ways to process his papers out of the country, go and see the comments he got.

Dat was the trigger behind this post.

I'm sorry but that is not true, that nairalander was not discouraged rather few people were trying to help him, i gave him a link to the list of documents needed for spouse visa application.

This is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3751442/got-married-german-woman#55764010

I know your view when it comes to traveling out of Nigeria by all means and abuse of immigration rules.

How can you compare the situation in Nigeria to that of Syria and Afghanistan?

What farming in Nigeria are you talking about? If you can afford to pay visa fees and flight ticket to any western country THEN you are not poor.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
bjhaid:
Its Just Grace and favor bro, a close relative moved into us 4years ago, he's got a Good job, an apartment in the Windy City, a car with a personal driver and kids.

Of the people you know, how many made it like that?

Did he go illegally?

What job gives you a personal driver in the West if not high profile or diplomatic/ambassadorial job?

Be careful what you believe o. cheesy grin

You know, it easier for folks at home to believe me if I say I'm next in power to the president/prime minister here and flexing hard. Because that is what people want to believe.

But if I say I work hard daily, punctual and all, people do not want to hear that.

So some people just tell you what you want to hear.

34 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

Of the people you know, how many made it like that?

Did he go illegally?

What job gives you a personal driver in the West if not high profile or diplomatic/ambassadorial job?

Be careful what you believe o. cheesy grin

You know, it easier for folks at home to believe me if I say I'm next in power to the president/prime minister here and flexing hard. Because that is what people want to believe.

But if I say I work hard daily, punctual and all, people do not want to hear that.

So some people just tell you what you want to hear.

the person I'm taking about is my blood brother

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
debris:

And which of the legal advice have u ever given to anyone undecided??
You are just one of them that are enemies of their country man blowing all lies right from your cousin story u posted here.

Lies!lies man

Just prove your self u ain't one

If I told you lies and never had a cousin who was a banker in 9ja & died in Europe, leaving 3 kids and a wife behind, may God condemn me to everlasting misery & let the pain of his grieving family be mine too.

But if it is true that I had a cousin that died in Europe after quitting his bank job in Nigeria, leaving his wife and 3 kids behind may God condemn you to everlasting misery & let the pain of his grieving family be yours too.

Please all Nairalanders HELP ME SAY AMEN. So that passing angels can hear it.

Please do not quote me again ever. Bye.

26 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Saintsquare:
At least after working for some years they found there feet,here you won't even get a shot at job talk less of working hard.

How many years will you keep working illegally before you find your feet and at what age?

Do you know why people don't come home after many years abroad?

11 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by justwise(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
bjhaid:
Its Just Grace and favor bro, a close relative moved into us 4years ago, he's got a Good job, an apartment in the Windy City, a car with a personal driver and kids, and lpr status.

He traveled with what sort of visa?

A personal driver given to him by the company?

18 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Saintsquare(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
justwise:

How many years will you keep working illegally before you find your feet and at what age?

Do you know why people don't come home after many years abroad?

Where did I mention working illegally

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.