Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? (100765 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Nigerians In Diaspora Should Learn Good Behavior. / Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by RosaConsidine: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2017
bjhaid:
That's the bitter truth, Nigeria is a shithole country, visit the rural areas you'll understand better, a country that the president was flown abroad to receive medical treatment

The countries Nigerians are running to also have slums and rural areas. What do you expect the people in the rural areas of those countries to do - fly to to another planet? I was watching The Daily Show some days back and they did a special on a town in Texas where the citizens HAVE to drink and bath with bottled water because the water supplied to their homes was terribly contaminated. It's the same US Nigerians are falling over themselves to go to we're talking about o, not some village somewhere in Abia or Ekiti. See, those countries are just like ours - they have the privileged class, a middle class and a lower class. We just assume that if we went there we would be long to the at least the middle class because we already are middle-classers here. Then reality hits when you get there and find yourself at the lowest rungs of society.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by odimbannamdi(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2017
sukkot:
brother, when it comes to chicago ? i am the king of chicago in that there is no corner of that city i have not entered. OK. trust me. i know chicago like how hausa man knows his suya. AND I AM TELLING YOU EMPHATICALLY THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A PERSONAL DRIVER IN CHICAGO. if you need me to break down the logistics of why it is impossible to have a personal driver in chicago let me know and i will break it all down for you. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. SO THAT YOUR COUSIN IS A BIG FAT LIAR.

Hello sir, i am itching to see/hear the breakdown.

Thanks
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by microlincoln: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2017
helpyom:
That's why i created a thread about my loved one over there.it's so painful please help us ooo for ppl that has little to be ssupported

God help us ooo for people that don't even have helpers but to the facts of not getting encouragement from our fellow Nigerians and loved ones over there not fair the hardship in this country is hell.

We have high numbers of youths ready to work but no work people just manage anything they see you can imagine working 11hrs here everyday for 6 days in a week with little stipends.

What would make one not reason leaving here.

Thanks for the love. you just nailed it. imagine youths graduate without hope. I have my M.Sc yet i am not employed! Jobs here have become slot or who knows who. I am industrious, intelligent and versatile but this country dey dull me. I really wish i have the right link to travel out
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by vickertony(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2017
salford:

bro. when you graduate..u would still compete for jobs like everyone else. Just pray that fortune smiles on you. Its not going to be easy, but it would be worth it if you keep your head straight and are focused.
What part of Canada is good for msc in terms of getting PR when i graduate? Thanks for your previous reply.
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by joeluv: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Relocation is best for you, but only if you do it legally. My advise to you is write GRE TOEFl and apply to US schools for PHD or a second masters. Apply for scholarships/Assitanships. Lots of Nigerians have secured these scholarships. All the best.
microlincoln:

Thanks for the love. you just nailed it. imagine youths graduate without hope. I have my M.Sc yet i am not employed! Jobs here have become slot or who knows who. I am industrious, intelligent and versatile but this country dey dull me. I really wish i have the right link to travel out

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by cosade(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Acidosis(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2017
claremont:
I'm guessing I'm being wicked and selfish by only supporting people who wish to migrate legally. If we go along with the OPs reasoning, a good way to show selflessness and generosity is to assist our fellow Nigerians to 'go abroad' using any legal or illegal means.
Yet, we blame politicians for being corrupt, I strongly believe that 99.9% of Nigerians are innately corrupt. Nigeria is a country were someone who chooses to do the right thing is viewed as abnormal, selfish, wicked. What is sad is that some Nigerians in the diaspora still have not shaken off the innate Nigerian mentality. This is why non-Nigerians perceive the average Nigerian as a potential fraudster, they posit that the only honest Nigerian is the one who hasn't found himself/herself in a position to steal and/or commit fraud.

You're right, majority forge at least one or two papers to get a visa., and then return to church to give testimony to God

grin

We have redefined corruption as "smartness". You're only being smart by forging bank statement or employer letter.. That's not corruption according to a Nigerian dictionary.

Its really a sad thing what our politicians have turned the country to. I can't imagine the so called "expatriates" forging some papers and testifying in church just to fly to Naija. Lol

@OP, I believe some are wired to survive and excel in foreign lands.. I also believe some persons are meant to stay back. Everyone should find a way to identify their purpose, howbeit legally, without necessarily being a burden to people.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by cosade(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2017
bebe2:

I totally understand u,

But I do think for some pple traveling could be the only way out.

Now , I don't live in the USA so I can't tell wat illegals go through but in the uk they can get a job not legally though, and the smart ones will work 80 hrs a week quickly buy a small plot , build a one goat for their family back home . And u know once accommodation is settled , life is much easier anywhere in the world.

Getting in illegally does not mean one will never be legal. Once u are in u start to walk the ropes to settlement like millions of illegals before u.

Work 80 hours a week! Kilode?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by RosaConsidine: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2017
bjhaid:
You are right, my mom as visited multiple times, and she said we need to learn a skill here seriously, before going to further education in us, I don't think those living comfortably there will discourage anyone, it's those that are struggling that'll start telling the ugly stories.

But that's the downside - compare the numbers of those struggling to those living comfortably and you'll find out that way more people end up struggling. I know a few people whose families own several houses in Nigeria and lived pretty well in Nigeria but moved abroad and now complain about the cost of rent and how much they have to work to retain a minimum of the kind and level of life they left behind here. These are real people I communicate with, not stories I heard from someone. The fact is that sure, you can get a better quality of life there but you'll have to work more to get that and the attendant strain of the stress of working so hard to survive abroad would eventually tell. Here, you see people work 9-5 jobs with their weekends off, earn between 80 and 100k and complain that things are not good. There, Those weekends and afterwork hours would be used for more work. That's just an existence, not a life. Lots of the people living comfortably abroad either have a family funding their comfortable lifestyle or some other cushion or they work almost every waking hour for the comforts they enjoy.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2017
RosaConsidine:

The countries Nigerians are running to also have slums and rural areas. What do you expect the people in the rural areas of those countries to do - fly to to another planet? I was watching The Daily Show some days back and they did a special on a town in Texas where the citizens HAVE to drink and bath with bottled water because the water supplied to their homes was terribly contaminated. It's the same US Nigerians are falling over themselves to go to we're talking about o, not some village somewhere in Abia or Ekiti. See, those countries are just like ours - they have the privileged class, a middle class and a lower class. We just assume that if we went there we would be long to the at least the middle class because we already are middle-classers here. Then reality hits when you get there and find yourself at the lowest rungs of society.
you won't want to compare the slums in Nigeria here to the ones in Us, at least the government over there still give a f**k about them, here no one cares, there are communities that have not had light for decades, the nigeria system is a messed up one, only the ones making the cool money will disagree

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by odimbannamdi(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2017
deepchocolate:
After 16 years in america i can testify that life here is truly a mirage.
Nothing really belong to you here . i mean nothing . Anything you have , you can loose it anytime .
[b]You finish paying 30 years mortgage on a house. You owe some back property taxes .... That house is gone . r taken and sold by the municipality. [/b]Back home you build your house ... You can rest at peace. No mortgage . you pass it to your kids and grandkids.
Everything na debt ! Acordind to the statistic sef 75 % of american are one paycheck away from being homeless. Living day by day .

Time goes by so fast because you spend 2/3 of your life working just to pay bills .

And for girls trying to settle in america illegaly.... I pity you. Guys will promise you paper use you and sleep with you left and right . i have seen it many times.

As for me , i am planning my return . 3 months here 3 month back home. Save and build my business empire .
I am a citizen. if things dont work i can always come back.
I dont even mess with girls here ( i am 34 am i hope its not late to settle down with a local chick at home . when ready )... Because by the time one get pregnant for you here in america , you are caught up in the system. You will never leave.
My only concern now is my student loans .

Honestly, this is very scary. Please, could u expound more on the emboldened?
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Ralphlauren(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2017
salford:

The company only rented a place for him. The rent would be deducted 100% from his salary. Aspa the car...its just a company car..nothing more. Most companies here give trucks too especially if you work in engineering, but it is still the property of the company. Even fueling the car would be billed to companies credit card.

Of course the car remains the property of the bank.

The house was rented. I never said it was bought for him.

My point here is that there are jobs that come with such perks.
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by topkuma(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2017
the true must be said,who so ever want to travel aboard let him/her do,but ready to face whatever become ur faith there,but try to make beat opportunity of ur environment b4 trying another environment for granland pasture
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Ralphlauren(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2017
WellEndowed:

This guy travelled on a K1 visa 4 years ago
Got a job that offered him a car and driver? Like CFCman....I want that job please. I will happily apply and relocate anytime cool

I have enjoyed fully furnished accommodation as well and nice cars but never a driver. Plus the only reason I got the benefits was because I worked in a regional town. These regional towns will do anything to keep you because no one wants to live there for long.

Moved back to city who dash me car and furnished accommodation? undecided when they are more experienced people in my field riding train/driving to work.

I be CEO? undecided

Again, I won't doubt the possibility of such job offer/perks going to a visa holder. It doesn't matter what visa or passport you hold. What matter is the fact that you have legal rights to work in that country, you have niche skills a company is looking for, you can add value to that company and most importantly ace the interview and impress them.

Visa holders are doing really well professionally sometimes even better than those born and bred in these countries.

My ex-colleague holds a EU passport. However, the Swiss bank is in a non-EU jurisdiction and they had to get him a work permit.

I know people that moved to the UK on HSMP (a visa category that's now been scrapped) and in less than a year jumped into the IT contractor market earning juicy daily rates and I also know people that moved over on the same HSMP and were stacking shelves and working as security guards for years before landing a proper professional job.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by tosyne2much(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2017
salford:

grin my village people indeed. dem hold me for work seriously. Thank God they have released me sha..mid to late 2000 was tough....i remember how i cried the first time i burnt my palm with the big mac toaster..that shit hurt so bad or my dishwasher job at man united, i did that shift once before i ran..i have never seem so many plates in my life..... grin ..I miss the UK sha.. grin

I remember a particular night shift at walmart. Everyone sat at my desk at lunch about 8 of us were engineers from different countries.. we joked about setting up our own consultancy inside walmart grin. Two of us moved on to security job and some other to care jobs. These jobs were heavenly compared to walmart jobs....

Eyes have seen despite being legal in these countries..I thank God sha cos i finally broke even...i cant imagine what ilego go through in these countries.
You don suffer no be small bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2017
RosaConsidine:

But that's the downside - compare the numbers of those struggling to those living comfortably and you'll find out that way more people end up struggling. I know a few people whose families own several houses in Nigeria and lived pretty well in Nigeria but moved abroad and now complain about the cost of rent and how much they have to work to retain a minimum of the kind and level of life they left behind here. These are real people I communicate with, not stories I heard from someone. The fact is that sure, you can get a better quality of life there but you'll have to work more to get that and the attendant strain of the stress of working so hard to survive abroad would eventually tell. Here, you see people work 9-5 jobs with their weekends off, earn between 80 and 100k and complain that things are not good. There, Those weekends and afterwork hours would be used for more work. That's just an existence, not a life. Lots of the people living comfortably abroad either have a family funding their comfortable lifestyle or some other cushion or they work almost every waking hour for the comforts they enjoy.
what of does with a very good job? I know ppl that are not struggling, personal people, not stories.
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Dont blame us buddy....think about it most people just wanna go there without any specific reason thereby becoming a burden. In America for instance...You gotta work to pay bills..If you dont wanna work...dont come

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Jman06(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Imagine the sort of comparism you are making? At least the slum got water supply from the government, how many here do?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Mrbigman1(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Haba Oga, I never said so o. But one of the best advice my great grandfather gave me was, the only thing I can keep if I lost my job, was family. All sidechicks and girlfriends, must be packed up.....

Good advise but na brain dem dey take let go na. Make u no look like looser.
If she supports, she's family

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by cosade(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
AreaFada2:
Bebe2,

To be honest it is not fashionable to be honest when dealing with our fellow Nigerians, especially if you live abroad. They start calling you enemy of progress.

I have actively discouraged Nigerians from coming to the West ANYHOW.

We know what we suffered back then. A close friend froze to death on the street, sleeping rough. It could have been me. Once money was exhausted, we had no place to sleep. His miserable death haunts me till today.

But when you tell people, they say "but you have made it now, you very fine now, it cannot be as bad as 9ja na, etc." I don't even know what "made it" mean in their imagination.

I always advice people to come as postgrad students, with enough money in their pockets. That way, even if they have to return home, the time wasn't wasted.

I have discouraged many social media "friends" from crossing Sahara desert with the help of a "sponsor" to Italy. Those who did not listen. They are paying off 30 to 50K Euros now doing prostitution. Some have been honest enough to say "I wish I listened to your advice".

Nobody is afraid of anyone. Many abroad just do not want others to make the mistake they made, either by abandoning their studies, travelling with anyhow documents, coming with tourist visa and overstaying, quitting a good job to travel abroad, etc.

An example: a cousin of mine worked for about 11 years in a first generation bank. He quit and came abroad. I just bumped into him one day. He jumped and hugged me. I did not recognise him right away, being tall & big guy now. He died here in diaspora a couple of years ago. He regretted his decision to travel abroad, despite having a wife and 3 kids here.

A friend also quit a first generation bank job to travel. He regretted it daily. He died of cancer here around 5 years back, leaving 4 kids behind.

Both lived abroad in regret, after quitting well paid jobs in 9ja. Those of us who left as teenagers took it more in our stride, after the difficult first few years.

People should be well informed before travelling. Not just anyhow, to any destination believing you can make huge money anywhere abroad.

We have ruined our name enough abroad: scam/fraud, drug trafficking, prostitution, etc. Mostly due to unplanned travelling out.

It's always not greener at the other side.

"Falling sick is a crime for illegal immigrants in Europe and North America" is my regular phrase for intending illegal immigrants.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Good advise but na brain dem dey take let go na. Make u no look like looser.
If she supports, she's family

True.......
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017
bebe2:

Bro bad experience dey everywhere,

Abroad own there is hope atleast. Naija can be hopeless oo

I have seen pple born , raised and died in abject porverty.
Who told you the same doesn't happen in Uk or America? Believe me, There are no streets paved with Gold anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Jman06(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Do you care to know that even some supposed cities in Nigeria don't have the luxury of water supply at all?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by cosade(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2017
AreaFada2:

Thank you dear.

Let me add something. I know at least a dozen people who have lived here for 15 to 25 years and have not visited 9ja once. I'm sure you can imagine the main reason why they cannot visit. Meanwhile, relatives in 9ja believe they are gallivanting here.

Somebody I warned about potential difficulties here if coming if not planned properly has spent over 10 years here now. No means to visit 9ja till now. Back then she dismissed my warning as not wanting to help. Not seen her kids in 9ja for over 10 years now.

There are so many of them abroad, they call them "Aro" (cripple) in UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvQeFOUJNJs

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by tolue42(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2017
cosade:

Work 80 hours a week! Kilode?

I worked 12 hours per day, 91 hours per week in Dubai (including overtime) before running back to Nigeria ...it was tough like hell!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by cosade(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2017
bjhaid:
Its Just Grace and favor bro, a close relative moved into us 4years ago, he's got a Good job, an apartment in the Windy City, a car with a personal driver and kids, and lpr status.

Personal driver in US?
I am sure this close relative of yours is not telling you the truth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by cosade(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2017
tolue42:

I worked 12 hours per day, 91 hours per week in Dubai (including overtime) before running back to Nigeria ...it was like a hell!

Thank God you had the courage to come back home.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Me too is not understanding...
An uncle stayed 35yrs before building his first house in the villa... His brother 20.. My junior brother is also stuck in the system... 6yrs counting yet.. No means of live hood... Education crashed,Permit hope crashed.... They just told the young guy to go marry a citizen...

When it came to me.. I just told dem to give me that money to travel out to try it out first here in Nigeria.. Then if I fail to survive then we can now think of travelling out..

There is nothing sweet like meeting people of like minds,language and understanding... We attime quarrel with a driver or conductor till we reach our destination yet we all shake hands and continue our ways.. No police, no immigration bla bla bla bla... When I see foreigners I feel proud to look at them....

Saturday.. I go cast my bet, sunday, go dance shoki for church... Mondays, go stand for newspaper stand like reporter... Other day na so so Amebo I dey do... Mehn life is easy somehow here cos, u have morthan 3 options to try out if one fail to work out.

MY LIFE IN NIGERIA MUST WORK FIRST.

12 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Ralphlauren(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Seanjay:

i think that is common with all of them, i have an aunt(my moms immediate sister) in UK also shes been there for the past 30yrs and she had two kids there and live fine she is even a nurse in the UK have, 3yrs ago i was processing my travelling the to the Uk on my own jeje oo and unfortunately for me she came home and was spending money upadan and claiming the boss then my dad was still alive and shes close to.
So my dad so her that it even good that shes around that have been processing uk that may be she can help so she told my dad that no problem that she is going to help and after a week or two she left for the Uk and next i will saw was a call from my aunt that i should go to UK embassy in Lagos Island to make inquiries about what it will take me to get a visa (i was so surprise that this is coming from someone that had been coming in and out of Uk for the past 30yrs) but just to do what she asked i went there and i gave her the feedback(concerning invitation and sponsorer, account details and other things) about the invitation she said our two daughter can file that for me i was happy, but to my surprise she told me to wait for a while that i cant come now that it one party that us ruling and they have strict rule about immigrant and so on, but still promise to see what She can do and that she will get back to me, na so she take do till now. after have relaxed and had used the money i wanted to use for the processing for something else, so last 2yrs my dad died so my aunt started calling me again to sympathize with me and told me that she will fulfill the promise she made to my dad but up till now i still de naija, me wey don de jeje de process my things on my own i dont even first travel comot naija go disvirgin my passport na so she take shatter my dreams.... The Funnies Part She Can Call For Africa And Assure She Is Going To Help But Thats The End You Wont Hear Or See Anything Again... May Be Them De Fear True True Say If You Come You Go Excel Pass Them And You Will Be Dragging BreadWinner With Them..

Immigration is really tight in the UK now and there isn't much your aunt can do to help you relocate to the UK legally.

She will be doing you a great disservice by helping you get a visiting visa only for you to overstay and become an illegal resident.

Things so bad now that you cannot rent an apartmentment (landlords are legally required to check immigration status of prospective tenants), you cannot open a bank account and you cannot have a drivers license if you are illegal.

The only feasible routes are Tier 2 sponsorship (where a company sponsors you and you can only work solely for that company) or Tier 1 entrepreneur (you need £200,000 to be eligible) or Tier 1 investor (you need about £1,000,000 to be eligible) or marriage (spousal visa) if you want to come here legally and acquire a permanent status (indefinate leave to remain) five years later.

These routes have very,very stringent requirements and the requirements keep getting tougher.

Why not try the Canadian option and speak to her about assisting you with school fees or travel costs?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by oyetpel(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
salford:

This is so true. The fine houses and cars are even all mortgages and car finance, and that is even if your have a job that is atleast stable to an extent..and the person better pray not to lose his/her job. The good thing about Naija is that people with a good or okay job can still afford to pay cash down for the luxury of life and you dont have to worry about losing it all in an event of job loss...but overseas, na soso debt everywhere.

*still i will take the debt+access to excellent healthcare and good standard of living if one slugs it out compared to the bad healthcare system and low standard of living in naija*. May God help us all.
The Truth.
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by tobe4real(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2017
bebe2:

Obviously dat will be stupid.

But am talking the average Nigerian dat no hope and no connection, whose mum sells akamu and dad stands on the road waiting for day labour, they live in a single room with 5 other kids?
it doesn't even have to be that bad...this is even extreme,if you earn 100-150k monthly sef it can still be hell for you...the harsh weather,epileptic power supply,irresponsible and insensitive government amongst others is even enough to look elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2017
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.