Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship (702 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by Xtopher123(m): 4:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Let me start by saying the OP here

https://www.nairaland.com/3744152/ladies-avoiding-broke-guys-means/

Was making little sense (from a ladies perspective) until she blew the little she was making when she mentioned Broke Guys forgetting that you can still be rich (both parties) and yet stingy.. Riches doesnt equate free giving.. Yes I've seen scenarios Like that countless times where both parties are financially buoyant for some reason decides to be stingy to themselves..

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in support of "Lazy" people either Male or Female, but the word BROKE should not come into play when such person is willing to get his or her self out of their situation.. I still insist, If either party is Stingy and or Lazy, intentionally or not, be it the Man or the Woman, broke or not broke, then the Relationship should never have taken effect in the first place PERIOD..

Finally I think what every one should avoid is a STINGY Partner and Not a Broke Person as long as He/She has the Potentials or Zeal to get His/Her self out of their Situation.. But if they aint wiling, then dump the sorry person and move on.. Its Simple rather than coming online to rant about it..
Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 28, 2017
Nobody knows tomorrow....... Taste the......
Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by ItalianWine(f): 5:43am On Apr 28, 2017
this is what I call poverty thread....zooms out cheesy
Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by Maxvasia(m): 5:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Another irresponsibly crafted joke of a post undecided
Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by madone: 5:51am On Apr 28, 2017
Recession is really making people think all kind of things ooo.gentle men pls,if u no get enough dont marry any girl.dont let all this topic fool u.whether you no it or not, ladies dont really like money .they need it.dont turn a 25years old wife to 35years old mama.they ll not give u rest.relax get rich font rush into marry.if this your girl friend go another ll come.be wise guys
Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by Blakjewelry(m): 6:14am On Apr 28, 2017
It seems in Nigeria relationship na for hire and babes go dey vex when guys refer to them as olosho when they are practically make it so
Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by Xtopher123(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Maxvasia:
Another irresponsibly crafted joke of a post undecided

Mr responsible because I didn't say what you wanted t hear made It irresponsible.. I salute your mentality towards life
Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by Xtopher123(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2017
ItalianWine:
this is what I call poverty thread....zooms out cheesy

Only the unreasonable ones call this Poverty, I'll be glad to really see what your marriage or relationship turns out to be with this mentality of yours,..
Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by Maxvasia(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2017
Xtopher123:

Mr responsible because I didn't say what you wanted t hear made It irresponsible.. I salute your mentality towards life
Dnt mind me joor. Na lack of billions dey worry me
Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by Xtopher123(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Maxvasia:
Dnt mind me joor. Na lack of billions dey worry me

Lol, I understand, we're all in this, we must be comfortable someday..

1 Like

Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by Maxvasia(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Xtopher123:

Lol, I understand, we're all in this, we must be comfortable someday..
Na soo Amen oo
Re: The Real Person To Avoid Is A STINGY Partner Not A BROKE One In A Relationship by ItalianWine(f): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Xtopher123:

Only the unreasonable ones call this Poverty, I'll be glad to really see what your marriage or relationship turns out to be with this mentality of yours,..

undecided why are you so passionate being about stingy and broke.......why not become expressively passionate about talks like riches, money, and wealth......you become what you think about mostly.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Couple, Who Wedded In T Shirt, Now Own A Mini Mart (Photos) / Janitor In Court For Raping 11-year-old Girl / 18+! Home Advantage [part 5]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.