Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu (33171 Views)

Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Partnerbiz(f): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Tenim47:
fayose creating a scam scene

he will jst use you guys nd dump you undecided

When I grow up I will be like Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by hucienda: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Fayose ... the master populist politician. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by DollarAngel(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2017
FAYOSE IS A FEARLESS LION IN THE JUNGLE, I, WE LOVE HIM

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Niccoloimhotep: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tazdroid(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Omo, be yourself. Nothing may suit you better
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Presidential ambition shocked
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by jbcul4ril(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2017
All these are happening because Buhari is the President and the Igbos hate him with a passion.
We cannot be deceived. The Igbos are stuck in Nigeria; they cannot rule this country again and Biafra cannot succeed.
Which way Ndigbo? No way Ndigbo grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Mynd44: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Loool

Well, in the words of Mizmycoli

"fayose keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful "

So…………

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Amarabae(f): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2017
Igbos are so emotionally docile, before kemi ololunye was their darling until she stung them like a bee.
tell them what they want to hear and you control them.
Fayose and FFK actions to kanu have political motive, they will sting you guys when they are done using you guys.
think with your brains!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2017
toniok:
this IPOB people should not allow this struggle to be politicised. Kanu said it on several occasions that Biafra will never have anything to do Yoruba. That they are backstabbers, deceivers etc

Yorubas are "backstabbers", cowards and deceivers!! Kindly educate me on this.

A concerned Nigerian!

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralOjukwu: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2017
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons,

1. Why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly? I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria….

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by daddyrich: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by adeoba2008(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Oshokomole. With you I stand.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by OjukwuWarBird: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2017
jbcul4ril:
All these are happening because Buhari is the President and the Igbos hate him with a passion.
We cannot be deceived. The Igbos are stuck in Nigeria; they cannot rule this country again and Biafra cannot succeed.

Are you God.?

You reason like Pharaoh.?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tenim47(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:

thumb up

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2017
Governor Fayose is just too deep. No one should take him seriously. All his gimmicks and antics are just him simply playing to the gallery. He doesn't have the interest of anyone or group apart from himself. Every move he makes is simply him taking advantage of a situation.

People should realise that not all expressions of care are genuine. It is like a con man pretending to be a philanthropist taking a picture with a man on a wheel chair. He is doing it to gain attention and popularity. He is doing it for the cheap praises. It would do any serious minded group or organisation to distance themselves from Fayose because he is an opportunistic user.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Ibos; very emotioinal set of people. So they actually think Fayose believes in their biafra? Lol. I keep saying it, if Fayose contest a national election against an ibo candidate, lets say Rochas Okorocha, the ibos will rather vote for Fayose instead of Okorocha

Most definitely!

Fayose knows them and exploiting it to the max.

Even as it goes, Fayose will win head to head with Obiano

Remember that even the great Ojukwu was denied by his own people when he contested for president.

It's all politics.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Amarabae(f): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2017
jbcul4ril:
the same way illiteracy,poverty,disease,backwardness,boko haram,almajiri are stuck in the North.
I hope you are not typing from idp camp?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by OjukwuWarBird: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Igbos are so emotionally docile, before kemi ololunye was their darling until she stung them like a bee.
Fayose and FFK actions to kanu have political motive, they will sting you guys when they are done using you guys.
think with your brains!

Your reasoning is too childish

When did IPOB become Ohaneze Ekiti Chapter

Think before you talk

Your hatred for IPOB makes you sound very stupid at times

Didn't you read Ohaneze Ekiti Chapter hosting Fayose and not IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SuperBlack: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Shameless Ndi Igbo, i don't even know why i had to watch Manchester Derby at Etihad with them last night.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SuperBlack: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2017
Amarabae:
think with your brains!
and for your mind now you get brain

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by freethesheeple(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Fayose is a fraudster.He want to use JK formula to in Lagos to swindle those fake spare parts sellers. scam reloaded

hahahahahaha..scam Reloaded

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nature8(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Smellymouth:
Oshokomole.. Hahaaahah
Be Like say Ekiti weed don dey stronger than Osogbo weed.

grin
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2017
missomo:
Governor Fayose is just too deep. No one should take him seriously. All his gimmicks and antics are just him simply playing to the gallery. He doesn't have the interest of anyone or group apart from himself. Every move he makes is simply him taking advantage of a situation.

People should realise that not all expressions of care are genuine. It is like a con man pretending to be a philanthropist taking a picture with a man on a wheel chair. He is doing it to gain attention and popularity. He is doing it for the cheap praises. It would do any serious minded group or organisation to distance themselves from Fayose because he is an opportunistic user.

I have just realized that he's actually serious... He's getting inspirations and drawing energies. I can feel it.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by freethesheeple(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Afonjas,Never Trust them..
Thats how they Betrayed the cop of Ironsi or so...
Kanu said it:Fear them.
No matter how sweet Fayosa mouth is today,2morow he go allign with him Ewu,Amala and pepper eaters..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nature8(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Iseoluwani:
When haters show up here , waste them asap cool

Lol.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Smellymouth:
Oshokomole.. Hahaaahah

Be Like say Ekiti weed don dey stronger than Osogbo weed.
Be like say na Ekiti weed sure pass now grin

©YBR
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by netherlands: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2017
OK
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by inourcare: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Well Done Everyone.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Your reasoning is too childish

When did IPOB become Ohaneze Ekiti Chapter

Think before you talk

Your hatred for IPOB makes you sound very stupid at times

Didn't you read Ohaneze Ekiti Chapter hosting Fayose and not IPOB
lolz that Girl is unstable,alwayz seeking for attention and Nairaland "Likes"

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by AtlanticBreeze: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2017
seunmsg:
The clown is finally getting the attention he so much craved for. He should enjoy it while it last.

And why the attack on Obasanjo again? Seems Fayose keep seeing Obj in his dreams. If Obasanjo talks, he will abuse him for talking, if he keeps quiet, he will call him out for keeping quiet. What's with the obsession?
while yoruba muslim's leader tinubu is somewhere scheming to be vp.. smh

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nebuzaradan: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2017
[s]
seunmsg:
The clown is finally getting the attention he so much craved for. He should enjoy it while it last.

And why the attack on Obasanjo again? Seems Fayose keep seeing Obj in his dreams. If Obasanjo talks, he will abuse him for talking, if he keeps quiet, he will call him out for keeping quiet. What's with the obsession?
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs / Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.