Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu (33170 Views)

Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by mylifeisagift(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
yourexcellency:
They should be ready to hide him in Ndigbo republic when his tenure ends next year
This thought of yours is myopic...We need to grow beyond tribalism...it's high time.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by TruthisGOD: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
misano:

I get ur point 100%. What NK did is a treasonable offence anywhere in the world. But what I'm saying is that, just to avoid D unnecessary tension caused by his imprisonment PMB should let him go. As 4 the IPOB celebrating Fayose, It's not bad but they should just be careful with dat guy. I'm not Igbo by they way.
Pls kindly go and find the meaning of treason. You accussed me of thieving but am I a thief? You as a plaintiff can give me any bad name but come and prove it naw.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nebuzaradan: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
cheesy

You got that right and the overly sensitive toddler is already whining about it, even before you replied, how much more when he sees your response. cheesy

Don't worry Dumie, things will look up sooner than you think; Baba and Osinbajo are working on it. wink

Do have a splendid weekend ahead. smiley
[/s]
keep fooling yourself agadi nwoke grin
am here to stay and ain't leaving anytime soon
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dollabiz: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na wetin he want be that
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Jj222(f): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
you r my man for ever
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
seunmsg:
The clown is finally getting the attention he so much craved for. He should enjoy it while it last.

And why the attack on Obasanjo again? Seems Fayose keep seeing Obj in his dreams. If Obasanjo talks, he will abuse him for talking, if he keeps quiet, he will call him out for keeping quiet. What's with the obsession?

LOL all that one no even concern me, It's been over 72hours and Kanu is still cooling his ass in Kuje prison hahah,

But Chijoka said the comdition will be met in 48 hours hahaha...

Talk is cheap.. Igbo una jubilation don end?
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
toniok:
this IPOB people should not allow this struggle to be politicised. Kanu said it on several occasions that Biafra will never have anything to do Yoruba. That they are backstabbers, deceivers etc

And same Kanu is seen hugging Fayose in court hahah.. And some people regard Kanu as their leader.

Well that was how Ojukwu led over 3,million of their kinsmen to their early graves and later go hug Gowon and thank him for killing his people hahaha..
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by TinaAnita(f): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ayodele Fayose I sight you baba
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by tuniski: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
yourexcellency:
They should be ready to hide him in Ndigbo republic when his tenure ends next year
And what will happen when his tenure ends? Abi buhari's tenure is forever?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello / Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.