Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,727 members, 7,837,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Am Tired Of Doing It! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of Doing It! (2815 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Doing It! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2010
hmm,
Re: I Am Tired Of Doing It! by allboyz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2010
seconded Tall girl! cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Doing It! by harakiri(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
Very simple solution.

Just get a lawyer to draft an agreement whereby he can sleep with anyone he fancies,bring them home when he likes and have freedom to have multiple bed partners BUT no production of babies.Simple as that.

End of discussion! ! !

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Doing It! by selencious(f): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
Sit him down and you guys talk it out. Tell him how you feel;you should be respected. That you married does not makes you a sex bag. Cmon
Re: I Am Tired Of Doing It! by jamace(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2010
I have a 16-month old baby.

No wonder your oga no wan allow you to rest. You don ripe for round two be dat. Abi my People? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is It With The Children Of Pastors??? / Please Save A Life. / Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.