Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? (6133 Views)

Nigerian Gals Are D Best Thing Dat Can Happen To Any Man. / This Kind Of Attitude Is Why Most Nigerian Gals Won't Get Married / Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2010
I already know the answer to this but I'll give everyone a chance to state their own views. As much as I like Nigerian gals I find that they are a bunch of golddigging pretenders! I don't understand why they lie so much! Then you hear them sayn latinas and AAs r hos, when infact they are the bigger hos! They pretend by not giving it up on the first nite, thinkn that'll make them look good, when they give it up ure swimming in the atlantic ocean, she's laying there like a corpse (cus her se.x game is wack) and u'll later find out she done slept with 3 of your manz! And what is it with them always begging for money? The AAs and latinas don't put us thru this and yet yall claim a moral superiority over them?!? True you guys are usually more educated, but your pretentious attitude stinks. I know I'll be labelled all sorts for this, but let someone tell me I'm lying. Nigerian gals, step your gaMe up and don't beg so Much!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

I already know the answer to this but I'll give everyone a chance to state their own views. As much as I like Nigerian gals I find that they are a bunch of golddigging pretenders! I don't understand why they lie so much! Then you hear them sayn latinas and AAs r hos, when infact they are the bigger hos! They pretend by not giving it up on the first nite, thinkn that'll make them look good, when they give it up ure swimming in the atlantic ocean, she's laying there like a corpse (cus her se.x game is wack) and u'll later find out she done slept with 3 of your manz! And what is it with them always begging for money? The AAs and latinas don't put us thru this and yet yall claim a moral superiority over them?!? True you guys are usually more educated, but your pretentious attitude stinks. I know I'll be labelled all sorts for this, but let someone tell me I'm lying. Nigerian gals, step your gaMe up and don't beg so Much!!!

SPOT ON !
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2010
grin grin grin. . .seriously don't you think this whole ranting abt nigerian girls is beginning to get stale? undecided

If they are this and that. . .leave them alone for the men who want them shoo. . .why should peeps be getting their BP high for no reason? grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by DrLorenz1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

grin grin grin. . .seriously don't you think this whole ranting abt nigerian girls is beginning to get stale? undecided

If they are this and that. . .leave them alone for the men who want them shoo. . .why should peeps be getting their BP high for no reason? grin

Am afraid i'll have to agree with you grin grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by freecocoa(f): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
If naija girls re whores,wat does dat mak ur mum & sistas?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nautillus(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Ma sista, i tire sef oh. . . .Haba. . , wetin sef . .Naija Gals this. . .Naija Girls that. . .wetin. . .becos una don go hustle for Jand. . .we no go hear word? ? ?. . . .Haba

Naija girls are as bad as they come. . .BUT WE LOVE THEM STILL . . .Leave them be. . .
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by londoner: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
Well then go elsewhere, which Nigerian girl is forcing you to be with her? Make your home with the Latinas and AA's then, whats the big deal? I dont think anyone will be crying over the "loss", lol
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Basildon1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2010
The generalisation of the poster is silly but any clever guy will realise he has a point

Nuff 9j gals keep putting up the goody-two-shoes front only for you to realise later that she is far from a rose. I esp get tired of the 'I have only had 2 boyfriends and i didnt sleep with the first one' line - It's LAME!
Say d truth,any guy that cant handle it should bounce!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Princek12(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
Instead of Naija girls to respond to the substantive points in the argument, their responses are usually, "leave us alone, jooo," "why don't you go and find the other girls?" These implies that Naija girls somewhat acknowledge the truth of the statement of the poster but don't want Naija men to speak out. You females should be happy that Naija men are speaking out, because it shows that the men have a vested interest in the community.

It is only ugly, bhitch arse men who will take a woman's obnoxious behavior without speaking out, and it appears those are the kind of men Naija women prefer. That is the reason that lot of these Yankee Naija women are single or end up with old or married or ugly arse men. If the real Naija men don't speak out and then flock to these Akata or oyinbo girls, you Naija girls are going to start running your mouth like Akata girls by saying, "all these brothas go after white women when they become successful."

Why don't you all women for a change listen to these criticisms, ponder about it, and see whether there is any credence to it. Like they say, there is no smoke without fire, and instead of telling the poster or other men to go for akata or oyinbo girls, ask to see the specific experiences that led him to the conclusion. You girls know how you act and how your friends act so just compare and contrast the statements of the poster with your friends' behaviors; that way, you can come up with an intelligent response rather than attacking the poster's character or making a strawman argument--responding with a different topic just to deviate from the point at issue.

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
Princek12:

Instead of Naija girls to respond to the substantive points in the argument, their responses are usually, "leave us alone, jooo," "why don't you go and find the other girls?" These implies that Naija girls somewhat acknowledge the truth of the statement of the poster but don't want Naija men to speak out. You females should be happy that Naija men are speaking out, because it shows that the men have a vested interest in the community.

It is only ugly, bhitch arse men who will take a woman's obnoxious behavior without speaking out, and it appears those are the kind of men Naija women prefer. That is the reason that lot of these Yankee Naija women are single or end up with old or married or ugly arse men. If the real Naija men don't speak out and then flock to these Akata or oyinbo girls, you Naija girls are going to start running your mouth like Akata girls by saying, "all these brothas go after white women when they become successful."

Why don't you all women for a change listen to these criticisms, ponder about it, and see whether there is any credence to it. Like they say, there is no smoke without fire, and instead of telling the poster or other men to go for akata or oyinbo girls, ask to see the specific experiences that led him to the conclusion. You girls know how you act and how your friends act so just compare and contrast the statements of the poster with your friends' behaviors; that way, you can come up with an intelligent response rather than attacking the poster's character or making a strawman argument--responding with a different topic just to deviate from the point at issue.

And so you feel every woman who responds to this has got the same problem?

Geez how daft can some peeps be. . .If the poster wants clear opinions then he should quit the generalization and limit it to the number of girls he's probably associated with who have got this character. . .instead of coming here and making unnecessary insinuations!

And oh. . .before you all go throwing stones. . .remember you all also live in glass houses! Its not like you peeps are saints yourselves! Bomboclats!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2010
@freecocoa; what does that make my mom and sisters?! Lol. Read this: IT MAKES THEM AMERICANS!!! Your attempts at insulting me failed. Without going into my background I'll just let you know that I've been around Nigerians ALL my life! My experience with yall gals tho has always been such that I gotta thread softly becus I knw there's always some scandal lurking at the corner! How do u explain a situation where a gal claims this holier than thou attitude, always talking bout AA girls 'don't go to church or mosque' , 'can't cook', 'are lazy', 'they sleep around', ect when ,infact, she is even worse than the people she's talking trash about! Or how do u reconcile the fact that they beg for money at the slightest opportunity?! There's a big difference if someone needs help;everyone runs into difficulty at some point. It is even possible that things were so difficult that she had to ask after/during the first date. I grant her that. But when it becomes a weekly affair. Or,its about manolos or loubotins then that's ho characteristics right there. Then,they'll sleep with u or ur friends in a hurry just cus they feel they gone get a little cheddar! At least with a AA the cards are laid on the table from day 1,Nigerian gals will go to their grave lying they never had sex with someone, even, if a video existed, just to preserve that myth that they are 'good' girls. If ur a ho be a ho; if u like sex like sex, just don't pretend about it! Gosh!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2010
its a cultural thing.

Watch Lost in translation- the part where Bill Murray was with someone who was screaming and meeting with him at the same time.

the screaming was so the hotel attendant or any eavesdropper wouldnt think she was enjoying the sex.

Note: this is NOT an encouragement for somebody to go despoil someone. Watch the movie, like I said.

on the money issue: in Nigerian culture, it's considered manly to spend money on your SO. The girl expects it and the male enjoys spending it (I presume) if he's rich enough.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Princek12(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

And so you feel every woman who responds to this has got the same problem?

Geez how daft can some peeps be. . .If the poster wants clear opinions then he should quit the generalization and limit it to the number of girls he's probably associated with who have got this character. . .instead of coming here and making unnecessary insinuations!

And oh. . .before you all go throwing stones. . .remember you all also live in glass houses! Its not like you peeps are saints yourselves! Bomboclats!
Of course, every woman that responds to this probably does not have the same problem. For that reason, a reasonable response would stress the poster's improper generalization, tell the poster to restrict his statements to the girls with whom he involves himself, and if possible, refute the poster's argument. But none of you girls has responded in that manner. With regard to your point that Naija men are not Saints, you have the freedom to inform the poster of the behavior that makes Naija men not worthy of being Saints--but of course, that will be a straw argument, since it would be a response that deviates from the point at issue. It is a free world.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
@tpia; any man would enjoy spending money for his partner's needs but these gals take it to a whole other level: HO status! Why won't I wanna splurge on my gal? Maybe I'm not making myself clear. When I hits the club I knw the kinda gals I'm lookin for. I know to make sure my chain is showing, bracelet and watch gleamn and I also make sure she sees the keys to my whips (which is usually not neccessary at this point cus after seein her parents house sitting on my neck and wrists there's really not much impressing to be done no more). We hit the telly, do wutever, when she's leavn I break her off, wuteva, its cool. She's not claimn she's 'sister mary'. We both knw she's a freak, loves money, bla bla bla. Cool! Nigerian gals do the same but on a somewhat more disingeneous, and scandalous scale! Theirs is even worse as they'll sleep with your whole crew and try to pretend like nothn happend. At least with the AA she's usually a high school grad or drop out, the Nigerian gal is usually a college grad!point being that's maybe her means of survival becus of her position on the employment/qualification scale; what is the Nigerian gal's excuse?!? Listening to my (step) dad and his friends they always like 'if ur looking for a wife go with the nigerian gal'. I always believed this but ova the years I've come to realize that that Nigerian gals are always putting up a front! Especially, like here in NY, there's no wifie material amongst them. Don't get me wrong, everyone's got a past which shouldn't be held against them but the lies, pretense and deceits get to me. I don't know about anyone else but me I CAN b with someone I slept with on the first day if we hit it off and are feeling each other. Nigerian gals be thinking 'the longer I hold off the more he'll think I'm a good gal'. I hit it, then find out u still fcukn 1 of my boys on the side and u still wanna claim all righteous. Its just prevalent among the gals out here, and from what I hear in all the major cities. From what I hear the ones back in Nigeria aint much better. What happenned?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@tpia; any man would enjoy spending money for his partner's needs but these gals take it to a whole other level: HO status! Why won't I wanna splurge on my gal? Maybe I'm not making myself clear. When I hits the club I knw the kinda gals I'm lookin for. I know to make sure my chain is showing, bracelet and watch gleamn and I also make sure she sees the keys to my whips (which is usually not neccessary at this point cus after seein her parents house sitting on my neck and wrists there's really not much impressing to be done no more). We hit the telly, do wutever, when she's leavn I break her off, wuteva, its cool. She's not claimn she's 'sister mary'. We both knw she's a freak, loves money, bla bla bla. Cool! Nigerian gals do the same but on a somewhat more disingeneous, and scandalous scale! Theirs is even worse as they'll sleep with your whole crew and try to pretend like nothn happend. At least with the AA she's usually a high school grad or drop out, the Nigerian gal is usually a college grad!point being that's maybe her means of survival becus of her position on the employment/qualification scale; what is the Nigerian gal's excuse?!? Listening to my (step) dad and his friends they always like 'if your looking for a wife go with the nigerian gal'. I always believed this but ova the years I've come to realize that that Nigerian gals are always putting up a front! Especially, like here in NY, there's no wifie material amongst them. Don't get me wrong, everyone's got a past which shouldn't be held against them but the lies, pretense and deceits get to me. I don't know about anyone else but me I CAN b with someone I slept with on the first day if we hit it off and are feeling each other. Nigerian gals be thinking 'the longer I hold off the more he'll think I'm a good gal'. I hit it, then find out u still fcukn 1 of my boys on the side and u still wanna claim all righteous. Its just prevalent among the gals out here, and from what I hear in all the major cities. From what I hear the ones back in Nigeria aint much better. What happenned?

No wonder you meet the worst kind of girls. grin grin grin You deserve each other.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
Princek12:

Oh please!!! How about I start up a thread and say the character of the Nigerian man can be likened to the stench emanating from a skunk which is as a result of their backward, despicable, and irritating culture. Let me see how reasonable or rational you will respond to me.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
@tpia; lemme also clarify that the 'thug' scenerio in the club I described above is always reserved for the gals in the clubs! Around Nigerian gals I'm always on my best behavior; dressd conservatively, not flashy,oh, and u know a nice game I like to play with them I take the train to go meet them on a date (usually in the city), 90% of the time u know the first words out they mouth? 'U don't have a car?'Lol.golddiggers! Ho,YOU don't have a car! Almost 9 million people live in this city. A vast majority use the public transportation system!what's wrong with it? But I guess knwing my background they (nigerian gals) knw I must 'have' a car so they stick around long enough to start begging for money;this is usually after the 3rd or 4th day!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2010
@stillwater; you aint makin sense! Who deserves who?! It wouldn't just be right to mention names on here but I'll tell you this;most Nigerian gals here are a buncha lying,pretending, chics! U knw how prevalent it is 'this one is sleepn with this one's husband'? Or ' this one is pregnant for this one's bf'? Doctors,lawyers,engineers, all freaks!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Princek12(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
stillwater:

Oh please!!! How about I start up a thread and say the character of the Nigerian man can be likened to the stench emanating from a skunk which is as a result of their backward, despicable, and  irritating culture. Let me see how reasonable or rational you will respond to me.
You are free to start whatever thread you want to start. I would still respond rationally to you. I would look at other Naija men to see if I ever smelled anything, ponder about your point, and respond to you. Because you may have a point.

If the poster says Naija girls are hos, think about all your girl friends and other girls you may not know, ponder about the possibility that they have hoish behaviors, and  think  about whether they excessively respond to money before you make your statement. There may be some truth to what the poster is saying. You girls must want guys to shut up and not condemn hoish, overly materialistic behavior. Even if you are not a materialistic ho, there are chances that your gf, sister, cousin, or someone you know is a materialistic ho. So why are all you all females acting as though these kind of Naija females don't exist? If you are not that type of chick, then don't take it personal, for the statements are not directed at you. But the materialistic hos know exactly what the poster is talking about.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by kitlady02(f): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ poster, dere are exceptions to what ur sayin, Nd niaja guys hv deir own flaws too,
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by londoner: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
The Nigerian girls I know are not like that at all, this is a surprise to me. Let me get this straight, I AM a lady and I will wait before doing anything physical with a guy and yes partly because I want the respect issue grounded and you know what? You cant tell me that if a girl sleeps with you on the first day, you will respect her as much as one who waits, be honest now.

As far as money, I always have my own money and pay for my own things and have NEVER asked any man to give me money. I would rather go to a friend or relative.

Nigerian women may front because they are influenced by two VERY different, almost opposing cultures. Both of them are quite strong so in trying to toe the line you can end up living a hypocritical life. AA's etc dont really have that issue.

I cant say that the poster is wrong, its his experience and there are some who have experienced the contrary. Even the men have a double standard, you would hold behaviour against a Nigerian girl that you wouldn't with girls of other nationalities, thats part of the problem.
You often hear guys saying they want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed, if Nigeriqn girls are not your thing, just move on, but the constant lectures on how inferior we are in your eyes needs to stop IMO.

@OP you described yourself as putting on two very different personas deliberately to attract a certain kind of girl and obviously for a particular reaction from her, men and women can present themselves in a way to deliberatly give an impression, you seem to find it ok yourself, but criminalise others for doing it for their own reasons.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by platinumnk(f): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
shouldnt this be in tribalism section?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
^^^^tribalism?!?! Granted the Nigerian gals could be assigned a tribe, but what about the African-American chics, what tribe are we gonna stick them? Downsouth tribe? midwest tribe? upnorth tribe ? westcoast tribe ? help me out here smart azz!!!!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
^hehe
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Pweety4me(f): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2010
Well that doesn't apply 2 me thanx next! smiley
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
Princek12:

You are free to start whatever thread you want to start. I would still respond rationally to you. I would look at other Naija men to see if I ever smelled anything, ponder about your point, and respond to you. Because you may have a point.

If the poster says Naija girls are hos, think about all your girl friends and other girls you may not know, ponder about the possibility that they have hoish behaviors, and  think  about whether they excessively respond to money before you make your statement. There may be some truth to what the poster is saying. You girls must want guys to shut up and not condemn hoish, overly materialistic behavior. Even if you are not a materialistic ho, there are chances that your gf, sister, cousin, or someone you know is a materialistic ho. So why are all you all females acting as though these kind of Naija females don't exist? If you are not that type of chick, then don't take it personal, for the statements are not directed at you. But the materialistic hos know exactly what the poster is talking about.

I've come across your comments where Nigerian women are concerned and all of them veer on the negative. There has never been a time a positive remark ever ensued from you. It says a lot about the women who surround you and who you downrightly attract. I know you are trying very hard not come across as biased but past threads have revealed the pretence you so try to hide. Can you do me a favor and add your own female family members to that list of potential materialistic whores? The sooner we join hands together to spread the word, there would be no need for these kind of threads.

Re: Who's A Bigga Ho,nigerian Gals Or Aas?
@poster
By your thread topic you clearly have no respect for women. Even though you try to uplift the AAs and downplay Nigerian girls you have categorically made efforts in describing  all these women as love-peddlers. By bigger ho, you leave room for also calling AAs whores. Because women sleep with you, they automatically become whores?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
londoner:

The Nigerian girls I know are not like that at all, this is a surprise to me. Let me get this straight, I AM a lady and I will wait before doing anything physical with a guy and yes partly because I want the respect issue grounded and you know what? You cant tell me that if a girl sleeps with you on the first day, you will respect her as much as one who waits, be honest now.

As far as money, I always have my own money and pay for my own things and have NEVER asked any man to give me money. I would rather go to a friend or relative.

Nigerian women may front because they are influenced by two VERY different, almost opposing cultures. Both of them are quite strong so in trying to toe the line you can end up living a hypocritical life. AA's etc dont really have that issue.

I cant say that the poster is wrong, its his experience and there are some who have experienced the contrary. Even the men have a double standard, you would hold behaviour against a Nigerian girl that you wouldn't with girls of other nationalities, thats part of the problem.
You often hear guys saying they want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed, if Nigeriqn girls are not your thing, just move on, but the constant lectures on how inferior we are in your eyes needs to stop IMO.

@OP you described yourself as putting on two very different personas deliberately to attract a certain kind of girl and obviously for a particular reaction from her, men and women can present themselves in a way to deliberatly give an impression, you seem to find it ok yourself, but criminalise others for doing it for their own reasons.

I hear you, and its clear you hear me too, and I appreciate that. I never said ALL Nigerian gals r hos, just like I didnt say all American gals are hos. I just asked who is worse, I made my choice, and the rest is open for discussion!!! Yes, I do keep up different personalities based on who I'm tryn to attract, who doesnt?!!? But when your 'nice side' thats supposed to attract the good 'african gals', actually makes them see u as soft and a pocket of endless revenue to be milked, how do u then expect me to view them?!? My point is at least with the AAs we know the freaks and we know the good gals, with the Nigerian chics here in NY and the other major cities, they are hard to differentiate.

I do not know of others, but me, if I like a gal, regardless if we had se.x on the same day I'll still try to get with her. Matter fact, my gal now, we had sex on the first date (second time we met) and we're still going strong! It just about how u feel about the person I guess
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
@poster
By your thread topic you clearly have no respect for women. Even though you try to uplift the AAs and downplay Nigerian girls you have categorically made efforts in describing  all these women as love-peddlers. By bigger ho, you leave room for also calling AAs whores. Because women sleep with you, they automatically become whores?
[quote][/quote]

Exactly, so instead of having bees swarming in your panties read what I said/asked.  I got no respect for women? Are u for real? Obviously, I'm not sayin all Nigerian/American gals are sluts all I'm sayin is among the 'bad' ones which ones are worse. Youre taking this kinda personal, and not to be rude, your replies are synonymous with those of the Nigerian gals that reply in real life discussions when we have topics like this going (you know, the ones that know that we're actually talking about them)
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

I hear you, and its clear you hear me too, and I appreciate that. I never said [b]ALL Nigerian gals r hos, just like I didnt say all American gals are hos.[/b] I just asked who is worse, I made my choice, and the rest is open for discussion!!! Yes, I do keep up different personalities based on who I'm tryn to attract, who doesnt?!!? But when your 'nice side' thats supposed to attract the good 'african gals', actually makes them see u as soft and a pocket of endless revenue to be milked, how do u then expect me to view them?!? My point is at least with the AAs we know the freaks and we know the good gals, with the Nigerian chics here in NY and the other major cities, they are hard to differentiate.

I do not know of others, but me, if I like a gal, regardless if we had se.x on the same day I'll still try to get with her. Matter fact, my gal now, we had sex on the first date (second time we met) and we're still going strong! It just about how u feel about the person I guess

Yeah right, is this not what you said?

As much as I like Nigerian gals I find that they are a bunch of golddigging pretenders! don't understand why they lie so much!

So how does that exclude the so called good girls?

Tell your LovePeddler friends you attract to their faces what you think of them.  Why should you involve other Nigerian girls in your nightmares?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@poster
By your thread topic you clearly have no respect for women. Even though you try to uplift the AAs and downplay Nigerian girls you have categorically made efforts in describing  all these women as love-peddlers. By bigger ho, you leave room for also calling AAs whores. Because women sleep with you, they automatically become whores?

Exactly, so instead of having bees swarming in your panties read what I said/asked.  I got no respect for women? Are u for real? Obviously, I'm not sayin all Nigerian/American gals are sluts all I'm sayin is among the 'bad' ones which ones are worse. Youre, taking this kinda personal, and not to be rude, your replies are synonymous with those of the Nigerian gals that reply in real life discussions when we have topics like this going (you know, the ones that know that we're actually talking about [b]them
)

So if I show some emotion for a girl who got r.a.ped, that means I got r.aped? How does that sound in your ears?

My point all along has been . . . you should not put us in a stereotypical box or compare us with people whose culture is way different from ours.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
^^^ Thanx alot Attorney Bromstein for proving your point and trying to turn this into warfare. But, guess what, I'm not gonna get into a game of verbal gymnastics with you. Its either u respond, like others are doing, and tell me why I'm wrong/right or keep your piece. I've made my point, I've spoken my piece you can either take it or jump off a cliff! My opinion, most Nigerian Gals here in NY are hypocrites, liars, Pretenders, gold diggers, cheaters and so forth. Prove me wrong. Read what I wrote; if I want a ho I go for a ho, if I want a good gal I for a good gal!!!! I dont want a ho masquerading as a good gal, get it?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
stillwater:

So if I show some emotion for a girl who got r.a.ped, that means I got r.aped? How does that sound in your ears?

My point all along has been . . . you should not put us in a stereotypical box or compare us with people whose culture is way different from ours.

once again u dont make any sense. u've been rap.ed in the past? how the hell is that my problemo? go fight the rapist then. I shouldnt categorize u guys cus yall culture different? so whats your culture? to lie? deceive? golddig? pretend to be holier than thou? beg for money constantly? sleep with friends while pretending to be nuns? tell me!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? / Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard / Can You Elope With Your Lover At The Expense Of Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.