Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... (47122 Views)

Secret Recruitment Scandal Rocks NDIC / Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by airminem(f): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Well... according to zombies, this is not corruption

Every statistics and data analysis shows NE, NW & NC are behind the South in education but they always seem to be the most qualified for FG employment since SAINT BUHARI became president

Something up under this guy pants is not ticking right..**scratches head*** smh
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Pharaoh9(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:

I don't know your yardstick but security is better than what we have in the past when our NA were being chased and killed by ragtag BH, when BH were hoisting flags on Nigeria territory and when fund meant for internal security found its way into senior military officers and politicians' pockets under Jonathan.

You are a certified Zombie, I know you're from the North
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by greatermax77(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thats northern Nigeria for you, in what ever they do, there must be ethnic colouration. North is the reason Nigeria will never move forward as long as we are together.
Always narrow minded & quick to cry fowl.
If properlly checked, those recuruited may not even qualify to be in senior cader

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by porozhniy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am not surprised, this is how we roll in this part of the world, it happens even at state levels & is basically the reason we don't trust ourselves.
I wouldn't blame Buhari, he met a flawed system and simply uses it how he deem fit.

The Quota system has got to go!
The federal character whatever has go to go!
The exclusive list has go to go!
The land use act has go to go!
The feeding bottle system has got to go!

If You as a Nigerian citizen believe restructuring is the way forward but unwilling to die for what you believe in,
There is absolutely no problem with your choice, just don't expect any progress in this lifetime.

If you believe we need another mythical strongman Buhari or a military dictator to take us to the promised land. There is still no problem, although I believe you're a poor student of history.

The Crux of the matter is this; Nigeria needs to be returned to it's status pre-indepence, only then will we experience any real growth.
This is not going to happen without a fight, a very big fight!

If you will rather sit on the fence as regards restructuring Nigeria, please sit tighter as regards secession & disintegration of the Country!
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Bizibi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
In the future no northern beasts should complain if a southern man does this......all of em are mute now.
Wicked souls.yeye hypocrites
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:

SW dragged you into it, really? How was your Jonathan, a Southerner favoured SW when he was there despite the supports he enjoyed from Westerners up till the 2015 election period?
The South west are traitors but the north aren't. They support their own even if they perform badly .The over sabi sabi of the west put us were we are today.

5 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Bizibi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:

I'm not bothered by what you think.
As far as I'm concerned, what goes around comes around. When Jonathan administration kept employing SS and SE people, did you think of SW as part of the South despite their supports for Jonathan? But now that the North is "doing" you, you suddenly remember SW.
shut it,infact osibanjo must sack all of em and put his sw people so that you can be happy.
Useless comment!! Rubbish being
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by cytell56: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
tafrica:
Are southerners second class citizens?
Is there anything like ONE NIGERIA for real?

can the man who promised us he belongs to NOBODY and to EVERYBODY but can't even keep the words of his mouth be said to have integrity?
So many one-sided appointments in recent times, yet he feels he's father to all.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229803-exclusive-sss-in-recruitment-scandal-katsina-51-akwa-ibom-5-kano-25-lagos-7-see-full-list.html#.WQLmtkLf9Ag.twitter

What do you expect when you have an herdsman as the President? One Chance!!!
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Reference(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
OlaMiki:
Personalizing it to Buhari clearly shows u are the real zombie and emotional bitterness for Buhari as a personal , someone ur father can not reach 50% of his achievement in life

This scenario has been happening right before you were born, its a general problem in the country not just the north or buhari Govt if not --:

why did CBN Gov -Emefiele recruited several igbos in central we he resumed as governor, why did is pple tag Diamond Bank , Igbo dominated Bank, or Wema Bank - Yoruba Dominated Bank etc

even your mumu HERO Jonathan recruited many Igbos or Niger delta pple in his aso rock security /PAs and other staffers, pipe line contracts at the expense of the country's Armed Forces who are met to do the job. he favor his pple more than the hausas and even disfavored the Yorubas

STOP PERSONALISING and BE OBJECTIVE -Lagos more populated has 7

So it is right. Yes or no. Let us assess your level of morality.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Walelavender(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is not unexpected. Daura is in Kastina state. Don't forget the DSS has been re-christened to Daura Secret Service. Headed by someone from Daura angry. Give it to the government at the centre. If you investigate further,the 51 slots for Kastina could be from Daura. The security apparatus in Nigeria has been Dauralized

This is how nepotism is defining the government of 'CHANGE'

Can we please have a credible alternative in 2019?

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by eclecticbaron: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
This guys no fear God at all o! Imagine having 51 for Katsina state and 5 for Akwa Ibom?! This is the most useless govt ever. Your nepotism knows no bounds and judgement day is definitely coming. Mr Anti-corruption we can see you clearly...idiota.

4 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Reference(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
modsfucker:
There is no any recruitment scandal there.... I think towards the end of Jonathans tenure, the then DG DSS, Ita Ekpenyong did similar recruitment with about 75%-80% of those recruited from the southern part of the country.

I even read a news where Buhari campaign team alleged that the boys were recruited to destabilize the 2015 election. They said about 80 people were recruited/selected from is it Akwa Ibom or Cross River....

So it is fair if the cureent DG DSS chooses to bridge the gap created.

Okay. So the solution to past nepotism is more nepotism now.... I wonder what the solution is to past embezzlement....grass cutting....or
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Lancelott(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:

Well, let me take my time to educate you on this: AT the beginning, religion section was one, Islamic and Christian threads under one roof. But along the line, you Christians became nuisance, started invading and infecting, derailing every single Islamic thread with hate, abuse and names calling. Meanwhile, muslims on nairaland are not known for that, they mind their own business, they don't invade and derail your threads.
Muslims complained and Islamic section was carved out under religion section and put in one corner to let peace reign. But this didn't deter you and your co-travellers. Then, the solution of tagging anyone who wants to comment on any Islamic thread came on board just to deter you. Well, it worked partially because some of you are like stubborn mosquitoes, you still invade, abuse and derail Islamic threads.
In case it may interest you, I stopped visiting islamic section because of these incessant attacks with terrible comments from people like you. I'm a Muslim and I hate that tagging too because I don't need anyone to remind me what I believe in.
Be telling lies there... The muslims were looking for trouble too...you joined 2010 October... I joined 2009 October and that's a whopping year difference. Don't spread history you don't know. This is my second account and I registered my first in 2005 or 06 so I prolly know more...what Seun did to declare was wise to prevent online fights that might manifest into a physical one. Some muslims will come and derail Christian threads and some Christians will retaliate and the trend was going on for long...and around that period there was a religious crisis so I guess naira land acted upon that. Tho Naira land should also make people declare before entering Christian section too as some people from the Muslim side still come to look for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by shadeyinka(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
If you look closely at the list, yes the North factor is involved but also there is RELIGION.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by yaki84: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
obamabinladen:
Omenkalives ISTANDWITHBUHAR psalmsjob Qmerit AlhajiSpray Sarrki NgeneUkwenu lastpage IpobExposed dropshot passingShot
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Muhammadu Buhari has gradually turned out to be the worst president Nigeria has ever had to endure.

Jonathan was the KING OF THIEVES but at least he kept the economy alive so he and his gang members could continue to steal from it. And he maintained nominal responsibility.

Buhari is just MIA. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you there's massive theft & embezzlement going on in this administration, because NOBODY is in charge. If there's zero oversight of such recruitment into the most sensitive security agency in Nigeria, you can bet other officials are stealing money hand-over-fist in all the other mdas & parastatals. NOBODY is minding the store!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Yusufmanusman(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
May God Almighty help the needy and the poor. Very bad, no boss no job.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Sunnynwa: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
aminu790:
kuyi mana shuru

Ba magana. Ka na aiki acikin gidanka yau?
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by theSpark(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
If Buhari's previous actions were different I'd have excused this one and say perhaps they need more Muslim Northern agents who will easily infiltrate BH.

But it is just plain nepotism.. Nothing else

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by franudi: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
The most annoying thing is that most of the so called intakes from the south are bearing hausa names.

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by ProfDumbledor(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Where is the e-diot from the east called NgeneUkwuenu? What do u have to say about this?

2 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Snowstorm: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is very bad..
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by airminem(f): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
danmasani101:

Zombies are just pathetic
Waiting for sarrki to tell us about patriotism

Am surprised, even Lalasticlala's attention was called severally but he still didn't move this thread to FP because it exposes this useless govt.

Probably, he has turned a zombie too..

HMM
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by willibounce1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
This country cannot move forward. Not in another 100 years. Everything is just upside down. Just imagine the nonsense one sided recruitment. Everything must be abo.ki. The same people that don't know jack.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by franudi: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Afonjas will not see anything wrong with this one.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by airminem(f): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
I literally get so angry because this posts sometimes perpetuates false information
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by danmasani101: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:

The only people defending are either the paid goons or the northern muslims (despite being entrenched in poverty)

Point of correction, not all northern Muslim support this pathetic govt.

This govt came with nothing but lies, more lies, rouges, confusion among themselves. It looks like they just came to punish the masses.

2 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Mcreloaded(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
The northerners are called aboki or mallam in derogatory way and are backward in terms of education and social standing but yet they are born leaders and rulers of this country I cone and wonder who actually is the aboki or mallam in this entity called Nigeria northerners or southerners lol
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by ephi123(f): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
danmasani101:

Point of correction, not all northern Muslim support this pathetic govt.

This govt came with nothing but lies, more lies, rouges, confusion among themselves. It looks like they just came to punish the masses.

Thanks for pointing that out.. I guess those are a very very few minority who have decided to be objective and look at the state of affairs in this country rather than religious/ethnic bias.

2 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Reference(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Anyway it is not that important in the context of righting the wrongs of Nigeria as it will vent the smokescreen called the anti-corruption war to reveal the true intents of maintaining the status quo.
We can see that the country faces a greater danger of social instability, ethno-centric disputings that can only be solved by restructuring.

If Nigeria is restructured who will care if Nigeria's Washington DC takes most federal appointments when Nigeria's California is the economic hub and Nigeria's Texas is the country's resource depository. No one. The only reason why folks are worried today is because a section are determined not just to conquer and dominate land, agric and mineral assets but also jobs, positions, opportunities and other 'soft resources' so that when the move is finally made to physically occupy there will not be the resources, the cash, the influence nor the will to defend lands, cultures, values, religions and other things people hold dear and make them human and alive.

They know the call for restructuring grows louder and they feel in time to come it will happen. So why should anyone be surprised the rush and desperation to dig in and spread defensively.

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by princejayboss: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
As if we dont know stuff like this has been happening in our one nigeria.... the best way for this god forseeken country is to break it up...

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by thebadmus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
modsfucker:

Ohhh so finally you've agreed that you are minority grin
you just want me to expose what I know about your good for nothing region... Desert with almajiris.. Useless people who sell their birth right for Niger Republic because they want to do cow trade so that they can meet up with other people in the south

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can He Still Be Considered 26 Years old or not? / Jobs People Look Down, That They Are Now Doing. / Job Discrimination Based On Institution Graduated From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.