Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (79893 Views)

Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2017
jakandeola:
makydebbie I care cos use a lot to get info warch d guy u fall for if he truely luvd u not a flirt a word is enuf for d wise

Lol...this is very funny. She's all yours mahn. Go get your trophy. cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol...this is very funny. She's all yours mahn. Go get your trophy. cheesy
Gerrout grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Gerrout grin
Oh baby kiss
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oh baby kiss

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Dem never bring light?? cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Dem never bring light?? cheesy
Yelz. Your unreliable people are doing their job.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Yelz. Your unreliable people are doing their job.

LOL... Then your phone should be down already if I'm right?? cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Then your phone should be down already if I'm right?? cheesy
LOL, yea. What's up? cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, yea. What's up? cheesy

I'm good and you?? wink

"Dipped in Chocolate, Bronzed in Elegance, Enameled with Grace, and toasted with beauty. I'm black and beautiful"... Hmm grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

I'm good and you?? wink

"Dipped in Chocolate, Bronzed in Elegance, Enameled with Grace, and toasted with beauty. I'm black and beautiful"... Hmm grin
I'm not okay, they've taken light again. angry

What is "hmmm" about? undecided
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not okay, they've taken light again. angry

What is "hmmm" about? undecided

Then start going back to Ghana already now... undecided

Are you sure you exhibit all those aforementioned?? cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Then start going back to Ghana already now... undecided

Are you sure you exhibit all those aforementioned?? cheesy
Iffa slap you ehn. undecided comma carry me na angry

Absolutely. kiss
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Iffa slap you ehn. undecided comma carry me na angry

Absolutely. kiss

Iffa carry you... Ah go just carry you go the other room, the highway to Ghana grin

kiss kiss
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Iffa carry you... Ah go just carry you go the other room, the highway to Ghana grin

kiss kiss
grin grin
You don craze.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:56am On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
You don craze.

LOL... Don't tell me you don't like travelling via highways?? grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Don't tell me you don't like travelling via highways?? grin
Who doesn't like it? tongue
My husband knows just how to take me high.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Who doesn't like it? tongue
My husband knows just how to take me high.

Yeah, the husband don dey see am too... The husband already knows how to take you high tongue
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, the husband don dey see am too... The husband already knows how to take you high tongue
Hope the husband I'm thinking you're thinking, is not the husband you're thinking. tongue

Btw, handsam was calling you brokelyn. I told him I'll report to you. tongue tongue
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Hope the husband I'm thinking you're thinking, is not the husband you're thinking. tongue

Btw, handsam was calling you brokelyn. I told him I'll report to you. tongue tongue

LOL... You know babe, great minds like us thinks alike wink

Yeah, dude told me already... He started calling me that cos I refused to recharge his dying Sim card... grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... You know babe, great minds like us thinks alike wink

Yeah, dude told me already... He started calling me that cos I refused to recharge his dying Sim card... grin
LOL, I know right?

Omg, handsam is a broken brokelyn tongue
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I know right?

Omg, handsam is a broken brokelyn tongue

Yeah, you surely do... So highway, here we come!!! cheesy

Yeah, Handsam is the homo sapien version of the poor church rat... grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, you surely do... So highway, here we come!!! cheesy

Yeah, Handsam is the homo sapien version of the poor church rat... grin
Me and who?
let my millitary husband catch you. tongue tongue

Sam's case is different. cry embarassed grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Me and who?
let my millitary husband catch you. tongue tongue

Sam's case is different. cry embarassed grin

Ah be military man too now... Gen.Brook... Lucky us!!! cheesy

Yeah, dude should just go to T.B Joshua to seek for help before Baba decides to leave Nigeria... grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Ah be military man too now... Gen.Brook... Lucky us!!! cheesy

Yeah, dude should just go to T.B Joshua to seek for help before Baba decides to leave Nigeria... grin
You go wound oo cheesy cheesy

Omg Sam you're finished. cheesy grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
You go wound oo cheesy cheesy

Omg Sam you're finished. cheesy grin

Chei, you sha no want make ah deep the hole deep small?? grin

grin grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Chei, you sha no want make ah deep the hole deep small?? grin

grin grin
No. tongue
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
No. tongue
Babe, maka why now?? cry
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Babe, maka why now?? cry
I'm married na. undecided
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm married na. undecided
Married to the holy spirit?? undecided
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Married to the holy spirit?? undecided
And the son of God. grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
And the son of God. grin

Then I'll be the Joseph and you'll Mary... Problem solved cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Then I'll be the Joseph and you'll Mary... Problem solved cheesy
They're the parents of the Son of God na. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.