Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord (25764 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Olamide And Governor Fayemi Of Ekiti State / Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by ada3456789: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
yesterday was a success, boost your financial status today

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Plainboy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Synord:

Big yansh, I want to lick it !!!!
chain mehn days too extreme.
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by joshuannajimanu(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Propene:
After listening to both songs, my opinion
Featuring wizkid A1 Featuring Davido & Olamide F9
m opinion wizkid F9 davido and olamide A1
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
For Davido and olamide, Davido tried especially that line representing 'green white green'. Wizz eleniyan own could have been better if he was given more chance. The hook was too short for me
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by haymoney01(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Synord:
Maybach label and Grammy nominated act, WALE has released his new album titled ' SHINE" and this time around unlike his previous albums , he features Nigerian Stars ,Olamide ,Davido and wizkid on the album.

Wale enlists the help of Davido and Olamide on track 10 titled "Fine girl" and Wizkid on the track 4 titled "my love" which also features Major lazer and dua lipa..

It is only fair that the Nigerian stars are in their best form in lyrics, delivery and flow on an album of such international status and exposure..

My Opinion

1) Davido - Davido really performed up to par and beyond expectation..In fact, if davido had taken the chorus , we can as well call it a davido 's song. His adlibs were on point, he maintained the tempo of the beat with nice and rhythmic lines..

His quatrain towards the end of the song is quite melodious and infectious..For me, davido came through on his part and fine girl will no doubt be a big song !!! We expect the release of his own track with wale titled won le ba.....!!!!!

2) Wizkid - wizkid has worked with wale on a number of previous songs like drop,nobody but you,and murder. This time , wizkid held down the hook for My love....Tho the lines were lifted off wizkid's sweet love, wizkid still ensured proper flavour and melodious delivery to his part...The chorus is simple and fans can easily sing along !!! Thumbs up wizkid..the instrumentals is quite crazy..thanks to major laser.

3) Olamide - Olamide dissapointed on the album. Total rubbish... About from the vulgar lyrics which might make his part to be censored on Nigerian radio, his vulgar input might have just ruined the chances of the song getting played at weddings and other high profile occasions..

Even though he said he didn't need international, recognition. ,he should not waste the one he gets.. While one would have expected Olamide to stick to his rapper status and proves himself worthy with delivery in his mother tongue and English , he goes skaliey mental on the track..

for me, his verse was totally unneeded and added nothing to the track.. perhaps a feature on another track would have done it !!!!

Shine is out on iTunes ,spotify and all major music platforms ..lets support one of our own, do not download for free on this blogs..

Cop shine now...

Written by Thesynord

Twitter @thesynord
LOL. U are a real bastard. I was waiting for you to get to the part where u were gonna say Olamide sang rubbish. It was Davido that sang rubbish. What do u av on Olamide by the way? U always critize the guy even tho he is one of naija's finest... Vulgar lyrics my foot like thats not what most rappers do... Oloribuku aba tenije
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by haymoney01(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
eitsei:
some people with their double standard... On the same album go and listen wale ft Lil Wayne and listen to the vulgar words there
You minding that idiot?
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by haymoney01(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Synord:

I doubt u even read the article !!!!
We shall see bro !!! bless
U are never gonna blow nigga
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by haymoney01(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
intruxive:
I dont need to read your stupid critique, I stopped when u took a shot at olamide. Guy why are u so daft, thinking u have a opinion to analyze these guys. They are monsters in nigerian music industry, instead of u to go begging maybe one of them can change your destiny u come out here attempting to form relevant by dissing them
Bless up realest!
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by lilvercetty(m): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2017
eitsei:
some people with their double standard... On the same album go and listen wale ft Lil Wayne and listen to the vulgar words there
Abi o
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by jojothaiv(m): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2017
DollarAngel:
Serious is WALE still singing
No he drop out of the music academy!

1 Like

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by tommy9: 5:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Synord:
Maybach label and Grammy nominated act, WALE has released his new album titled ' SHINE" and this time around unlike his previous albums , he features Nigerian Stars ,Olamide ,Davido and wizkid on the album.

Wale enlists the help of Davido and Olamide on track 10 titled "Fine girl" and Wizkid on the track 4 titled "my love" which also features Major lazer and dua lipa..

It is only fair that the Nigerian stars are in their best form in lyrics, delivery and flow on an album of such international status and exposure..

My Opinion

1) Davido - Davido really performed up to par and beyond expectation..In fact, if davido had taken the chorus , we can as well call it a davido 's song. His adlibs were on point, he maintained the tempo of the beat with nice and rhythmic lines..

His quatrain towards the end of the song is quite melodious and infectious..For me, davido came through on his part and fine girl will no doubt be a big song !!! We expect the release of his own track with wale titled won le ba.....!!!!!

2) Wizkid - wizkid has worked with wale on a number of previous songs like drop,nobody but you,and murder. This time , wizkid held down the hook for My love....Tho the lines were lifted off wizkid's sweet love, wizkid still ensured proper flavour and melodious delivery to his part...The chorus is simple and fans can easily sing along !!! Thumbs up wizkid..the instrumentals is quite crazy..thanks to major laser.

3) Olamide - Olamide dissapointed on the album. Total rubbish... About from the vulgar lyrics which might make his part to be censored on Nigerian radio, his vulgar input might have just ruined the chances of the song getting played at weddings and other high profile occasions..

Even though he said he didn't need international, recognition. ,he should not waste the one he gets.. While one would have expected Olamide to stick to his rapper status and proves himself worthy with delivery in his mother tongue and English , he goes skaliey mental on the track..

for me, his verse was totally unneeded and added nothing to the track.. perhaps a feature on another track would have done it !!!!

Shine is out on iTunes ,spotify and all major music platforms ..lets support one of our own, do not download for free on this blogs..

Cop shine now...

Written by Thesynord

Twitter @thesynord
wizkid no go kill person!!! See ow hom kill ds song!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of A Married Woman Caught Fuc**king Unknown Man In Ikotun Lagos / Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump / I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.