Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem (16618 Views)

Your Man By Nech Milez Is A Hit / 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / Paris Police Say Rape Of Black Man By Officers' An 'accident' (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by frank016(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2017
That means no budget for bae
Girls una dey hear?
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by blackylola(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2017
I love dis
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by eanestca(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2017
very wrong write up,
should not exceed 30% of your annul income not 50% of monthly income
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by noblesail(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2017
nice
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2017
cool cool cool cool
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by willibounce1(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Una don start again. All these financial tips are for broke and struggling guys. I think you always forget that People work hard/ do business and make good money. Some people don't even have time to spend their money and relax because of work.

Every time manage, manage, manage. Buy car because of fuel efficiency? You wey buy car nor know say you go buy fuel abi na water you go use? It is very important that you enjoy your life. You cannot be working and suffering yourself because you want to manage. If you die, them go help you spend that money wey you dey manage. Don't deprive yourself if what you like and want.

You just gotta spend according to your pocket. This una laws don dey too much.

1 Like

Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by jericco1(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2017
Buying in bulk is just the best. Lord bless my hustle.
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by RELAN2446(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2017
sunshineV:
If u read everything please summarize
Jet remain poor even if u are rich dat all.
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by KingsJohnson(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Negotiate:
Nice...

Always buy things in bulk and save yourself the stress.

A bag of rice is too big, but it's good insurance. Imagine I bought one bag of rice last December, I shared it into two, shared one half away for Christmas.

The other half, I'm still giving out. Even used part of it to cook 2 coolers full for my baby's dedication.

The tin tomatoes I'm still using were bought in December.

Buy a basket of tomatoes, you can team up to buy it. Blend, boil and refrigerate. That's what I did, it's still excess.

I got half carton on chicken last December, just 6k. Used it all xmass, and up to my girl's dedication.

Some people think it's the good life, no, it's not.

It's food insurance.

It's the ability to save more money by buying more items.

I have a family, but sometimes, runnings costs can be zero naira daily.

As a matter of fact, people who think they are poor, and keep buying single cups of rice and garri, spend much more on food, than those who we believe to be rich.

True talk my broda
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by RELAN2446(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2017
willibounce1:
Una don start again. All these financial tips are for broke and struggling guys. I think you always forget that People work hard/ do business and make good money. Some people don't even have time to spend their money and relax because of work.

Every time manage, manage, manage. Buy car because of fuel efficiency? You wey buy car nor know say you go buy fuel abi na water you go use? It is very important that you enjoy your life. You cannot be working and suffering yourself because you want to manage. If you die, them go help you spend that money wey you dey manage. Don't deprive yourself if what you like and want.

Funny tho
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by freethesheeple(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2017
sunshineV:
If u read everything please summarize

he is saying Apc will be voted out next Election and Nigerians will Beg Yaradua or IBB or awolowo to come lead again cos Truely,Old men are the future leaders of 2morow.
cheesy
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by freethesheeple(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Apc will be voted out next Election and Nigerians will Beg Yaradua or IBB or awolowo to come lead again cos Truely,Old men are the future leaders of 2morow.
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by freethesheeple(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
I just de think of how i go take dey make 20k in a month

i broke now pass glass o

i get new clean laptop

any help from above

visit Oba of Lagos aka Oba lilwayne for help..lol..hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by smushi(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2017
TINALETC3:
angry Op, Wat abt women, no budget 4 dem I mean, won't d guy flex wt gals , u no Wat I mean na angry

Wetin u dey tlk sef? No just mk me vex abeg.
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by zeekleo(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2017
awesome write up....me where dey find house plus and setting up my firm grin
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by cappon1954: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2017
nice
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by emmyid(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2017
Girls the vex kos no budget for them. Boys wey no want learn and still DE feed from their parents the para for OP. OP, no mind them, this post is meant for people like me. God bless U!!!
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by 7footre(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2017
TINALETC3:
angry Op, Wat abt women, no budget 4 dem I mean, won't d guy flex wt gals , u no Wat I mean na angry

Lol! That's a very vital aspect he omitted....
Make person noo get k-leg from over weight
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by adeyemi91(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

i broke now pass glass o

i get new clean laptop

any help from above
Same here bro
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by ChopBellefull(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2017
Op.. U didnt talk of Bet9ja.. I budget at least 1k for Bet each week.. It helps too grin
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by ChopBellefull(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2017
willibounce1:

Brother if wetin op write no please u, no complain much, just write ur own counter thread.. U too go get followers. Bt as for ne n my family we r following OP angry
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by ChopBellefull(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2017
willibounce1:

Every time manage, manage, manage. Buy car because of fuel efficiency? You wey buy car nor know say you go buy fuel abi na water you go use? It is very important that you enjoy your life. You cannot be working and suffering yourself because you want to manage. If you die, them go help you spend that money wey you dey manage. Don't deprive yourself if what you like
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by willibounce1(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Brother if wetin op write no please u, no complain much, just write ur own counter thread.. U too go get followers. Bt as for ne n my family we r following OP angry

What's the point quoting me. You should have just saved it and show your family. Na wa for una o
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by ChopBellefull(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2017
willibounce1:

What's the point quoting me. You should have just saved it and show your family. Na wa for una o
D same reason u quoted OP was same reason i quoted u..
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by Teespice(f): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2017
financial tips for single ladies nko?
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by Neldrizzy(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2017
TINALETC3:
see your sandal like watin Moses wear go burning bush. cheesy

#justkidding
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by starwar(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

i broke now pass glass o

i get new clean laptop

any help from above
why u dey tell us say u get new clean laptop?...kukuma tell us say u get modem too
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by slim49z(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Well, the only part I'll say I default in is not planning about what I eat or drink. I can eat whatever I wanna eat and drink whatever wine.

And this has probably jacked up my monthly expenses. Sometimes, I get shocked when I receive my monthly statement...sometimes with expenses running up to 160k.

I'm still single and recently I have been wondering what the expense sheet will look like if family is added to the equation. Well, time will tell!

And to that dude who said he got a new laptop and looking for what to do, if you got 24hrs internet, then send me PM.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by Papichulo8888(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Negotiate:
Nice...

Always buy things in bulk and save yourself the stress.

A bag of rice is too big, but it's good insurance. Imagine I bought one bag of rice last December, I shared it into two, shared one half away for Christmas.

The other half, I'm still giving out. Even used part of it to cook 2 coolers full for my baby's dedication.

The tin tomatoes I'm still using were bought in December.

Buy a basket of tomatoes, you can team up to buy it. Blend, boil and refrigerate. That's what I did, it's still excess.

I got half carton on chicken last December, just 6k. Used it all xmass, and up to my girl's dedication.

Some people think it's the good life, no, it's not.

It's food insurance.

It's the ability to save more money by buying more items.

I have a family, but sometimes, runnings costs can be zero naira daily.

As a matter of fact, people who think they are poor, and keep buying single cups of rice and garri, spend much more on food, than those who we believe to be rich.

The best Management skill ever!!!!!!
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by obamartins(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Transcribe at speechpad.com and thank me later. You won't be broke anymore.

Homeboiy:

i broke now pass glass o

i get new clean laptop

any help from above

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Fortune Teller. (qna) / Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings / 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.