Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem (16619 Views)

Your Man By Nech Milez Is A Hit / 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / Paris Police Say Rape Of Black Man By Officers' An 'accident' (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by daveelly: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mynd44:
I have an issue with that rent matter. How can you spend 25% of your minthly wage on rent? Seems kind of weird to me.

Personally, think as a single person less than 10% should be for rent. If you earn 100k, the most you should spend on rent should be 120k. Dont allow people push you into these choices. You can choose to have a flatmate(s) if you must get that 3 bedroom flat or something more expensive.

And save. Whatever plan you have that does not help you save up to 25% of your wage should be revised quickly except you are investing that money into something that brings in more money
The idea behind this master-piece (in a way), especially for Bachelors or Spinsters is to remind ALL to CUT YOUR COATS ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE AND SHAPE. Moreso, use the alternatives as advised in place of a luxurious lifestyle & escapades that will only lead you to your early graves. Its shocking as it is pitiful to realise that some people cant even see pass their eyelids... how much more to interpret or even relate this to their flaws; A shallow-mindedness that is obviously a barrier to a simple but happy life, with little stress & worries. Just as POVERTY is a Disease only in the Mind; likewise is HAPPINESS. You are not in competition with nobody in life, so why strive so hard to fit in other people's shoes

1 Like

Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by yinka2011: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
invest wisely in stocks - use websites like easykobo.com and understand/analyse the stock market before investing in them so you can be rich.

my life is testimony.

and im humble i still come back to NL to advice others. i started out with 200K and now im worth over 15 million in account.

Getting rich is a choice and it takes hard work of research and decision making. good luck.
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by slim49z(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
yinka2011:
invest wisely in stocks - use websites like easykobo.com and understand/analyse the stock market before investing in them so you can be rich.

my life is testimony.

and im humble i still come back to NL to advice others. i started out with 200K and now im worth over 15 million in account.

Getting rich is a choice and it takes hard work of research and decision making. good luck.

How long did it take you to achieve this? If you invested 1 million when you started that will be 75 million now, drawing inference from your statement.

Maybe I'll dump 1 million in this stock baby. Can I send you a PM?
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by Noblepreneur: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hope you don't mind educating us on how best to maximise such opportunity?
yinka2011:

my life is testimony.

Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by Gerrard59(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Negotiate:
Nice...

Always buy things in bulk and save yourself the stress.

Buy a basket of tomatoes, you can team up to buy it. Blend, boil and refrigerate. That's what I did, it's still excess.

I got half carton on chicken last December, just 6k. Used it all xmass, and up to my girl's dedication.

Some people think it's the good life, no, it's not.

It's food insurance.

It's the ability to save more money by buying more items.

I have a family, but sometimes, runnings costs can be zero naira daily.

As a matter of fact, people who think they are poor, and keep buying single cups of rice and garri, spend much more on food, than those who we believe to be rich.

I agree with the food insurance. However at bolded, with which power source? Certainly not in Nigeria where there is no reliable power supply.
Re: 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem by ihimiray(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2017
yinka2011:

my life is testimony.

can u put me through please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Fortune Teller. (qna) / Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings / 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.