Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

"We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB (27239 Views)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo / Your False Opinions About Me Does Not Matter, Kalu Replies IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Reference(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
ziga:
It is no surprise that the strongest, most powerful nations in the world have the largest land masses.

- USA, China, India, Japan. Former USSR, even now Russia

And the funny thing is that these already large countries continue trying to expand their influence by taking up other countries.

A lot of African countries have a lot of potential but we limit ourselves by our selfishness.

It seems Nigeria continues to get poorer with the more states that we create.

Some people will claim that Nigeria is too culturally diverse... But truthfully, are we really more culturally diverse than the USA. We are a country of all black people for goodness sake.

Anyway, small minds think small things.

So Nigeria as presently constituted is okay for you simply because of size. For your information all those countries you mentioned have independence or seperatist movements; both civil as in the State of Texas in the US and violently as in the Caucuses, Russia and the Uigur moslem minorities in China. Are these countries more prosperous and peaceful than pin sized countries like Japan, Singapore, Norway, Finland and others. Abeg park well. What rulers, dictators, conquistadors and the whole lot of greedy, self-centrered maniacs look for is the size of their conquests. What ordinary folks, the common citizen looks for is peace, security and a decent standard of living. Has a supersized Nigeria given any of these. Abeg answer. The UK is shrinking. They feel they will get a better life out of the EU while other countries like Greece are in the greater EU, wasting away, getting poorer because they can't make german BMW's and cook like the french. Abegii. Nigeria like this doesn't work. New heroic government, 'heavenly sent president' yet everything worsens.

And you mentioned Japan shows how faulty your logic is. Japan is the size of just 3 or 4 Nigerian states with half the land uninhabitable mountains and a small population half of which are pensioners yet the third largest economy and crime next to zero. Bigger can only be better if it is homogenous not fractured and divisive. The police needs 30,000 new cops a year to keep this country from exploding. You should be worried that the police will soon consume all the resources of the country. Don't restructure, be doing big....big wahala is loading.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by chiraqDemon(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Joe yorubakwe according to some
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Lsofdk(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Instead of you to focus on how to impove your grammar, you are chasing Kanu on Nairaland!!

This was the same reason they sacked you at the BMC!!

You are 35 and counting!!... Remember there is no time!!
Lol, leave him to buttlick APC membersgrin
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Heylius(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
We are with you sire
You are the real son of the soil
Igbos and kanu are criminals
Family And Generation Are Criminals , Mumu.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Heylius(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
We are with you sire
Ur Family And Generation Are Criminals , Mumu.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Heylius(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
You are recognized locally, regionally, nationally and international.

Igbos are only local thugs

There leader is a former head of a notorious gang
kanu is known world wide who know u? anuohia.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Heylius(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
MrMaestro:
He's right. Who's kanu? A school dropout from London? He has no influence on the ground.
Lol... and who are ? a nobody from nigeria, ogbeni hustle hard to be more wealthy and smart than kanu .
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Heylius(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
MrMaestro:
He's right. Who's kanu? A school dropout from London? He has no influence on the ground.
Lol... and who are u ? a nobody from nigeria, ogbeni hustle hard to be more wealthy and smart than kanu .
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
MasterChen:
That said, Sarrki you still be my guy as per omo iya wink But you gats quit this chit.

grin grin Bro I told you that you need psychotropics. You are really Kolomental. Omenkalives using his account MasterChen to attack Sarrki as a "Yoruba Clown". Sarrki defends Omenkalives against an 0menkalives. Omenkalives uses MasterChen account to ask for forgiveness for attacking Sarrki before and calling him a "Yoruba Clown".

Mynd44 well done.

cc

ChetaNwaeze Ngeneukwenu ObikeNkem LionDeLeo Yunkijisapoo Iborikiti grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Dedetwo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
sirequity:

JOE Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, APC, has reacted to the threat by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, to stop him from setting his foot in Igboland following his incessant anti-Biafra comments.

The group was reacting to the statement credited to Igbokwe where he urged Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the group, to quietly go home after securing his bail condition and stop what he called “the hopeless agitation for the realisation of Biafra.”

Igbokwe had said, "Now that he has been granted bail, he should just quietly go home and rest. We are not a candidate of Biafra. They are just dissipating their energy for nothing. I just hope he will just go home quietly and stop disturbing the peace of the country.

“We are not for Biafra. We can’t build Nigeria for others. The so-called Biafra is too small for us. Nigeria provides a big stage for us. We own this country.

“We are a major ethnic group in this country. How can you go for a small pond when you have Atlantic Ocean?”

“So Nnamdi Kanu should go home quietly. He should stop his reckless and stupid agitation. The agitation has no political or economic sense. It is a hopeless agitation that we are not interested in.

“They are just using it to make money from gullible ones. It is a collection of illiterates.”

While reacting, a frontline member of IPOB, Kanayo Nwogwugwu in a chat with Independent Newspaper, pointed out clearly that the group and the entire Igbo race had had enough of Igbokwe’s “thoughtless and reckless statement aimed at pleasing his paymasters in the Southwest.”

According to him, “The likes of Igbokwe should bury his head in shame for describing the Biafra project as hopeless and IPOB supporters as collection of illiterates.

“He should watch the television and read the dailies to see how prominent Igbo leaders, including children are celebrating his bail.

“If he doesn’t rein in his caustic tongue, we may be forced to restrict him to his new found land and banish him from setting foot his foot again on Igboland.”

Igbokwe who responded, said as a prince, they are the ones who bannish people and not the other way round also affirmed that freedom of speech as at the last time he checked was still sacrosanct as enshrined in the country.

The Lagos State publicity secretary of the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC, in a short update on his Facebook timeline with the caption "To my Brothers and Sisters in IPOB" said, "I am a prince in Nnewi with royal blood flowing in me. We are the ones who banish people. The last time I checked I still discovered that freedom of speech and freedom of expression are still sacrosanct in Nigeria. HISTORY IS MY WITNESS!"

SOURCE: http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/04/anti-biafra-comment-we-are-the-ones-who-bannish-people-igbokwe-replies-ipob/

It is very highly unlikely that this dumbass named Igbokwe is a Prince of any community or kingdom in Igbo land. Nobody with a royal blood in his or her veins denigrates or writes rubbish about his or her people. This lily-livered ninny is a glorified efulefu. period.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by discusant: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
sirequity:

SOURCE: http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/04/anti-biafra-comment-we-are-the-ones-who-bannish-people-igbokwe-replies-ipob/

Joe Igbokwe must be a prince of darkness.

A most selfish Igbo that ever existed.

Igbokwe even seems to believe he can confront the entire Igbo in a wrestling match - what a buffoooooooooon..
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by 0ntruth: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dhugal:

Dude,I'm royalty of Uruagu.
Igbokwe is on his own.He's long been disowned by even his umunna,so we don't know what you're talking about.
Now you've buttress my earlier point by saying he has been disowned by his Umunna which means if not................. you know the rest.I'm certain Nnewi people will hardly sacrifice there own over anything.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by discusant: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
We are with you sire

Any Igbo with you is with a hungry anaconda snake.

Parasite of front line row.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by bootylady101(f): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
what prince?

prince of what? warrant officers installed by the whites

no lineage, no predigree, group of people who don't recognise royalties, only how much children they have, they heard about Israel and clinged to it

even dogs got predigree

abeg swerve

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Dnockeror333(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
When Biafra, shalla arise, then shall they go down who speak nonsence of Gods Place, serving tge god of their desires more than the God of all the land.
Who is he, a prince? Forked tongue! Tell him,
"real princes are fighting for their physical, spiritual and eternal land because the blood of their fathers nature flows in them.
"That only the spiritual outcast think a strangers home is his home!"
Ibgokwe a physical fleshly prince sold out for money, who turned againstthe blood of his own brothers! What a treachery?
Go tell that princeof wood
THIS IS THE VOICE OF GODS CHILD,A LITTLE LION OF THE LION OF JUDAH!
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by wanimo: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:
Just take a look at how sarrki has flooded this thread (and multiple other threads), dude is everything okay?
he smokes junk on a regular.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by MENELIK1: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tinububola121:

i will keep telling our yoruba brothers the truth, they are only good at skull mining
Yes, Osu, like Clifford Orji
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by linusbnn(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
TRUTH2020:
IPOB SPEAKS FOR THE PEOPLE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE who does Joe igboekwe speaks for?

He speaks for himself
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by reuben79: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
MasterChen:

Your own no pass to dey post ipob this and that upandan. It would have made sense if you had perfect clapbacks, but No, na to set mumu traps so riff-raffs can yap nonsense about Yorubas throughout the thread

Your type are the ones who gift these clowns from potopoto land free threads.
o
ojukwu die biafra die..........nnmadi kanu is a criminal,he must jail for life
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy clown

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by adimsmt: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

grin

How is the bail stuff going ?

Signed and sealed now you can go jump the third mainland bridge
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
We are with you sire
WALAHI!

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
It amazes me when someone will just sleep and wake up and say igboland is Biafra, it doesn't make sense in any sane world. Does that mean he is the owner of Igboland, just lyk d thug in ekiti state is saying Ekiti is part of biafra, na in Great grandfather get Ekiti? If u want to go about such a thing it should come from the kings, senators nd governors from the east and in a sane and reasonable way. I dnt want to believe an average igbo man is not intelligent. I am nt in support of barbaric behaviour, i'm nt in support of biafra and I'm not against it. I stand with doing things in a civilized way.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by MENELIK1: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
bootylady101:
what prince?

prince of what? warrant officers installed by the whites

no lineage, no predigree, group of people who don't recognise royalties, only how much children they have, they heard about Israel and clinged to it

even dogs got predigree

abeg swerve

God bless you abundantly, it amazes me when I see OSUs putting on beads everywhere and depicting royalty that was never part of their history in their Osuwood films. They should be grateful to Lord Lugard they insult everyday, if not for him...............
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by kenkike(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
this igbokwe person doesnt speak as a prince from igbo land and nnewi of all nations, pls you are in dare need of medicare
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by ziga: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Reference:

So Nigeria as presently constituted is okay for you simply because of size. For your information all those countries you mentioned have independence or seperatist movements; both civil as in the State of Texas in the US and violently as in the Caucuses, Russia and the Uigur moslem minorities in China. Are these countries more prosperous and peaceful than pin sized countries like Japan, Singapore, Norway, Finland and others. Abeg park well. What rulers, dictators, conquistadors and the whole lot of greedy, self-centrered maniacs look for is the size of their conquests. What ordinary folks, the common citizen looks for is peace, security and a decent standard of living. Has a supersized Nigeria given any of these. Abeg answer. The UK is shrinking. They feel they will get a better life out of the EU while other countries like Greece are in the greater EU, wasting away, getting poorer because they can't make german BMW's and cook like the french. Abegii. Nigeria like this doesn't work. New heroic government, 'heavenly sent president' yet everything worsens.

And you mentioned Japan shows how faulty your logic is. Japan is the size of just 3 or 4 Nigerian states with half the land uninhabitable mountains and a small population half of which are pensioners yet the third largest economy and crime next to zero. Bigger can only be better if it is homogenous not fractured and divisive. The police needs 30,000 new cops a year to keep this country from exploding. You should be worried that the police will soon consume all the resources of the country. Don't restructure, be doing big....big wahala is loading.

Like I said before, small minds think small things!!!

BTW Japan's land mass is almost half of Nigeria.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Go to farm Nigerians! Operation Feed The Nation Mode Activated! An idle hand, mouth and mind is the devil's PlayStation 5 and Xbox Two! What every Nigerian home & abroad need right now is to look inward and go back to embrace Agriculture with gratitude and humility or shamefully like a dog licking his wound! In blood & Sweat, in Tears and Toil, A life outside Agric is a life on the edge, a life heading for the cliff, a precipitating thunder storm by the hints and darts of mist and frost!

The reason why Nigeria play partisan and kitchen politics among the electorates, political stake holders and the observers is the reason why the Nigeria educational institution is so dysfunctional and defunct that So far has only managed to produce just only Wole Soyinka as the only Nigerian Nobel laureate, South Africa has 10 Nobel laureates, Egypt has 4, Algeria has 2, Liberia has 2, Kenya has 1 and Ghana has 1. As Nigerians on the Map of Africa, we have a lot of things to be ashamed of and at the same time a lot to be greatful for.

Lately, with too many premonition, much of our attitude towards Agricultural practices has been an heist wrapped in spared subligarian adrifting a rock bottom, a befuddled dike outburst and an hog washed. In a proliterated troglodyte pillage of epical ascensions, we lampoon the affluence of privilege in a bumfuzzled Whiffler, a cattywampus flummoxed opinion, gobs smacked mugwump, kerfuffle. discombobulated, nonplussed shivoo, and a snollygoster in a diddly doodly squat. All our circumlocution are befuddled much like that of a wascally wabbits and like a Jacklope with a showdown of belligerent pogrom enveloped in an aboriginal days of infamy. Aside gaming words & delusions, lets all go back the humble path ways of agriculture. Even in the next 100 years from now, it will be the trending business for Nigerians. Remember it takes 30years of Consistency in Agriculture to be a Pro like the Dangote, or Obasanjo that you admire in your wishful thinking of wanting to be a billionaire. Therefore, this venture is not for pack of wolves, lazy vultures looking for free feast sites, and free catch for free money or con, ponzi and overnight money. If you have got no bones in your wings, shoulders and guts, then its high time you have backed out. There's dignity in Labour!
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sshalom(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na wah o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Loses Grip… As APC Top-notcher Turns Down His Invitation / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala / Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Tiimi Alaibe, 1,100 Other PDP Members Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.