Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll (35692 Views)

Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) / 2019: Dankwambo Says He Is Not Working With Tambuwal Against Atiku / Five APC Governors Meet With Tambuwal In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Jabioro: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
greendemocrats:
. I no fit laff. LETS COME TOGETHER AND PUSH OUT CRIMINALS AND LIERS FROM LEADING US.
I concur with you...
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Jchi9876: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Clueless dumb barren woman
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by wink2015(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Senator David Mark close your smelling mouth!

It is not Tambuwal that made Jonathan to loose election!

What made Jonathan to loose the 2015 election was because he failed to perform as a leader. The Nigeria economy was ran aground by President Goodluck Jonathan and his boys and when the people saw a better candidate in person of Buhari who most northerners considered to be very honest and clean they poured their vote on Buhari.

So it is not the trouble the first lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan was having with the PDP men such as Tambuwal, Amaechi was the problem. The problem was simply because Jonathan lost all sense of direction immediately the economy of Nigeria started going down! Jonathan cut himself from the masses of Nigeria who were faced with untold hardship. Do not be surprised that Jonathan never achieve anything for Bayelsa state his home state apart from putting a glorified college there called federal university, Otuoke.

As time went along, President Jonathan was still in a dreamland and when Obasanjo tried to caution him of the changing climate regarding his poor performance Jonathan rebuffed Obasanjo and went on to dance with the likes of Tony Anenih!

Jonathan instead of investing the BIG GOVERNMENT MONEY under his custody went on to bribe some Kings from the South West so that they can buy the Presidency for him without working for it!

It is now a sad story for him as he never brought development to his own Bayelsa state or the Niger delta or Nigeria as a whole before leaving public office.

He only made the likes of Obanikoro, Metuh, Dasuki, Deziani, Femi Fani Kayode over night rich men and women!

Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by OYAY(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
The type of publicity that has been given to this book will make MacLean's advert of yore envy!
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Charly68: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
muykem:
GEJ can't control his wife which is unfortunate but he failed election due to his clueless.
I the man blamed Jega for losing the election ..
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:
This topic has been thrashed and beaten over and over again.

Jonathan lost the election and it's 2 years already.

Right now, Nigerians are more interested in getting the benefits of governance from the current administration.
LOL. JONATHAN HIMSELF REVIVED IT WHEN HE STARTED TELLING US HOW HE LOST THE 2015 ELECTIONS BECAUSE OF JEGA AND OBAMA.
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by win2kwire: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Another Jonathan's thread?
Lovely.
David Mark is wrong.
Goodluck Jonathan lost the election because he,and those he surrounded himself with,and that included his wife were all looting Nigeria without any care that Nigerians had to do something about it.
David Mark too was among the inner circle of those thieves,and i hope he gets his day in Court here or in Heaven.

Goodluck Jonathan did not lose the election because of looting, he lost because of nothing more than power play with kingmakers like OBJ, Danjuma and co.
If looting is the issue, the former PDP members who started APC stole more than all others in PDP combined. Buhari's election money came from PDP (now APC) looters!

And that nonsense you said about heaven is stup1d, it is one of the mentality related problems that sub saharan africans have, their illliterate beliefs in after life and spiritual judgement has rendered them partly-useless in demanding LEGAL justice in the current life!
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Bukayot: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lobatan
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by nickxtra(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
This book must be a Nigerian "wikileak" of Jonathan's era
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by BetaThings: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
HottestFire:
Please spare us this crap..A northerner will always play the "north first" card. I will be the last person to blame Mama P on her suspicion of Tambuwal, we have seen it played out in how Dogara became the Speaker..angry

And southerners are saintly as usual!
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Tisham20(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don taya for this nonsense
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Basic123: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
wahala dey oooo.Patience faka jonathan ruled us during GEJ regime.The cabals are ruling us now.
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by MDCCCXXXII: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
When you have a meddlesome wife who never mind her business, this is where you usually find yourself.
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by precious1967(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
ds politicianthiefs ve nothing to offer d people of ds country than to be creating series of films for d people also to be fryin like popcorn. season 2 episode 3.
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by okoliexpress: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
looking at the emboldened.... PEJ shaa no try at all...lets call it as it is, she really abuse power...
metronaija3:
Former senate president has revealed that Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan lost the support of key members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who either went to the opposition or discreetly worked against his re-election because his wife was suspicious of those around him.

In an advance copy of ‘Against the Run of Play’, a book written by Segun Adeniyi, Mark further stated that Jonathan and his wife turned Aminu Tambuwal, former speaker of the house of representatives, into a political foe.

Jonathan’s relationship with Tambuwal was frosty because he had emerged as a speaker against Patience’ design.

Tambuwal, as speaker, eventually defected from the PDP to the then opposition – the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mark said he tried to defrost the relationship, but Tambuwal was still looked upon with suspicion.

“I took him (Tambuwal) and Emeka (Ihedioha) to the president for a meeting where they gave assurances that they would cooperate and work with the government. But there was always a concern from the Jonathan camp that Tambuwal was an ambitious politician,” he said.

The former senate president also said that the former first lady had fears that he was nursing a presidential ambition as well.

“I guess she (Patience) had the same fear about me even when she never said it to my face. She once accosted Senator Joy Emordi to say, ‘Joy, I hear you are the manager of David Mark Presidential Campaign Organisation’, which was a baseless accusation.

“I had to meet the president to clarify issues with him. So, I would say it was President Jonathan and his wife who radicalized Tambuwal and turned him into a political foe.”

The book will be launched on Friday, and Abdulsalami Abubakar, former head of state, is expected to chair the event.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/04/patience-was-responsible-for-jonathans.html

Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Salawu164(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
okoliexpress:
looking at the emboldened.... PEJ shaa no try at all...lets call it as it is, she really abuse power...
. I'll pretend I didn't see this

Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Adebowale89(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
how I wish Soyinka is the house of reps leader then and balarabe musa the senate president they would have deal with the stupidity of that her brain

she's one of the antagonist that sent her man administration into the grave

such an illiterate woman married to a visionless husband

2 Likes

Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
ITbomb:
Still about Jonathan again.

This guy is a legend

You can say that again. We wont see his like again.

Hopefully.
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by saintmark88(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:
This topic has been thrashed and beaten over and over again.

Jonathan lost the election and it's 2 years already.

Right now, Nigerians are more interested in getting the benefits of governance from the current administration.

There is a saying that the things that men do, live with them and after them, so GEJ will always be remembered and talked about,so sad tht wen tht name is mentioned it is never for good, it is always synonymous with looting, stealing, corruption....
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ephi123(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
saintmark88:

There is a saying that the things that men do, live with them and after them, so GEJ will always be remembered and talked about,so sad tht wen tht name is mentioned it is never for good, it is always synonymous with looting, stealing, corruption....

Well, that's GEJ's business, not mine. His name, his business.
But they should stop using him to serve as a distraction from the woeful performance of this govt.
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by serenegroup(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
I was an undergraduate at the time when I read a writeup in a particular print media admonishing GEJ to tame Dame patience Jonathan his wife shortly before he was sworn in as president when Umaru musa died. During his tenure as a Governor, patience Jonathan was caught in the web of money laundering by the EFCC but because PDP were in power at the time, the case was buried. The author at the time made it clear to jonathan that the key problem he should take care of amongst other issues was his wife.sadly he was not assertive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by saintmark88(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:

Well, that's GEJ's business, not mine. His name, his business.
But they should stop using him to serve as a distraction from the woeful performance of this govt.

I agree with you that the govt of today is as clueless as that of GEJ, 2019 is around the corner if they dnt put their acts together, what happened to GEJ would also happen to them

1 Like

Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ephi123(f): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
saintmark88:

I agree with you that the govt of today is as clueless as that of GEJ, 2019 is around the corner if they dnt put their acts together, what happened to GEJ would also happen to them

That's the way it looks right now. People are really suffering (is it a crime to be a Nigerian?) and we don't even know where the president is.
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Nukualofa: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:

You fall into the category of people I don't engage, so below is your response:

Babe leave me alone oooo
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ephi123(f): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
Babe leave me alone oooo

haha cheesy cheesy

too many "not very okay" people on this nairaland, and that one expects me to type one epistle to reply him. for where?!
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Nukualofa: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:

haha cheesy cheesy

too many "not very okay" people on this nairaland, and that one expects me to type one epistle to reply him. for where?!
They deserve every reply they are getting

1 Like

Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Xkay29(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
A legend of corruption.
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by sapele914(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
When will Buhari fulfill his campaign promises starting with making a dollar equal to a naira
As soon as your old man kicks the bucket grin
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Deilluminator(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Unfolding the real Jonathan part 1. I am patiently waiting for the unfolding part two when mama peace will reply. Mark, we u kip kwayet!!!
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ZombieTAMER: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
sapele914:
As soon as your old man kicks the bucket grin
You were born nine months after herdsmen took turns with your mother
You never knew ur dad
Poor you
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by bizzibodi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
metronaija3:
Former senate president has revealed that Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan lost the support of key members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who either went to the opposition or discreetly worked against his re-election because his wife was suspicious of those around him.

In an advance copy of ‘Against the Run of Play’, a book written by Segun Adeniyi, Mark further stated that Jonathan and his wife turned Aminu Tambuwal, former speaker of the house of representatives, into a political foe.

Jonathan’s relationship with Tambuwal was frosty because he had emerged as a speaker against Patience’ design.

Tambuwal, as speaker, eventually defected from the PDP to the then opposition – the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mark said he tried to defrost the relationship, but Tambuwal was still looked upon with suspicion.

“I took him (Tambuwal) and Emeka (Ihedioha) to the president for a meeting where they gave assurances that they would cooperate and work with the government. But there was always a concern from the Jonathan camp that Tambuwal was an ambitious politician,” he said.

The former senate president also said that the former first lady had fears that he was nursing a presidential ambition as well.

“I guess she (Patience) had the same fear about me even when she never said it to my face. She once accosted Senator Joy Emordi to say, ‘Joy, I hear you are the manager of David Mark Presidential Campaign Organisation’, which was a baseless accusation.

“I had to meet the president to clarify issues with him. So, I would say it was President Jonathan and his wife who radicalized Tambuwal and turned him into a political foe.”

The book will be launched on Friday, and Abdulsalami Abubakar, former head of state, is expected to chair the event.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/04/patience-was-responsible-for-jonathans.html

exactly!d same thing she did 2 she did to ameachi,dis shepopotamus finish he husband ambition,1st ladies shuld only be seen not heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest / And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.