Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll (35698 Views)

Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) / 2019: Dankwambo Says He Is Not Working With Tambuwal Against Atiku / Five APC Governors Meet With Tambuwal In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by bizzibodi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
amoduokoh:
PDP will bounce back
na fuutball?
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Tinyemeka(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
danot1030:

Whenever the focus is on the clueless hero the supporters becomes uncomfortable.

Hehehe!!!

Jonathan the cursed, I can't recover from the excitement of his removal from power and his current humiliating exposures.

Buhari should send to jail asap!
Who? You mean the work-from-home ghost-president Buhari? Be serious for once please!
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by kaboninc(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
kjhova:

The said former president had a good 24 months to reflect and come up with a clear view of his electoral loss but instead all we have heard from the book excerpts so far are lies, thoughtlessness, bile, paranoia and utter cluelessness. The very things he was accused of during his reign. My sound jugement right there.

Hmmmmmm

How do you know they are lies?
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:38am On Apr 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
Another Jonathan's thread?

Lovely.

David Mark is wrong.

Goodluck Jonathan lost the election because he,and those he surrounded himself with,and that included his wife were all looting Nigeria without any care that Nigerians had to do something about it.

David Mark too was among the inner circle of those thieves,and i hope he gets his day in Court here or in Heaven.

Immediately a man with power cannot control his wife, he started loosing power..

Women cannot fully be trust with power, Aisha Buhari also try to do something similar but Buhari quickly put her in her place and she mind her business..

As a man and leader of a group, You don't let your wife decide on what to do and who to work with, When you wife started bringing ideal of who to appoint and who not to appoint, You are going for a doom..
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
When will Buhari fulfill his campaign promises starting with making a dollar equal to a naira

GEJ was in power for 5yrs and did not fulfil 2% of his campaign promises, PMB have been able to fulfil over 40% of his promises in less than 2yrs isn't that a disgrace to you Jonthanians?

Where is the 2nd Nigeria bridge, Where is the power, Where are the roads etc GEJ promise us..
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2017
ephi123:

Whilst working from home, doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon cheesy

GEJ worrk from office for good 5yrs and nothing to show for it....

I remember we see 2nd Niger bridge on paper and all the roads in South East have been completed even Porthacourt road in Aba was like that of the city of London..
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ZombieTAMER: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

GEJ was in power for 5yrs and did not fulfil 2% of his campaign promises, PMB have been able to fulfil over 40% of his promises in less than 2yrs isn't that a disgrace to you Jonthanians?

Where is the 2nd Nigeria bridge, Where is the power, Where are the roads etc GEJ promise us..
Jonathan was a failure
And for you to compare him with Buhari shows that Buhari is a bigger failure
Which 40% of his promises has he fulfilled ?
I will be tha last person to defend mediocrity .. U better wake up and stop allowing corrupt and selfish politicians deceive you
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Jonathan was a failure
And for you to compare him with Buhari shows that Buhari is a bigger failure
Which 40% of his promises has he fulfilled ?
I will be tha last person to defend mediocrity .. U better wake up and stop allowing corrupt and selfish politicians deceive you

You made my day with the bold..

About Buhari promises well maybe you are not on ground, Most roads in South West alone, the Npower, Our Abuja Airport, Kaduna roads, Fighting corruption and recovery of lots of billions of Naira etc..

atleast the man has done what GEJ cannot do in 5yrs..
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ZombieTAMER: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You made my day with the bold..

About Buhari promises well maybe you are not on ground, Most roads in South West alone, the Npower, Our Abuja Airport, Kaduna roads, Fighting corruption and recovery of lots of billions of Naira etc..

atleast the man has done what GEJ cannot do in 5yrs..
Lol
Keep defending mediocrity
Abuja airport grin
South west roads grin
Fighting corruption my foot
Abegi free me jare
You no serious
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Lol
Keep defending mediocrity
Abuja airport grin
South west roads grin
Fighting corruption my foot
Abegi free me jare
You no serious

I'm expecting you to counter my claim instead hahah..
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by kjhova(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
kaboninc:

Hmmmmmm

How do you know they are lies?

Cuz I was not in American or Lesotho when Jonathan's inglorious reign lasted. I was here as an active voter, campaigner and protester.

I was here when Jonathan said at a media chat that stealing is not corruption and that "America will know!". I was here when Lamido Sanusi raised a valid cry over missing billions of dollars from NNPC and was rubbished by Jonathan. I was here when Jonathan used Steve Oransaye to rubish Nuhu and dismiss the committee report that exposed massive fraud in the petroleum industry. I was here when Jonathan paid subsidy of N1.4Trillion against budget of N250B without evidence of commensurate rise in fuel import and local consumption...and stealing is still not corruption. I was here when a serving soldier exposed the election rigging in Ekiti but was chased out of Nigeria and his only brother locked up.

Yes, I was here when BH killed 50 school boys in Mubi and Jonathan barely shifted off his presidential seat. I was here and still here during the Chibok mass kidnap saga and Jonathan and his crew refused to acknowledge that such tragedy even happened. I was here when BH overran 14 LGAs in 3 states and installed their demonic caliphate only for our army to run them out within a month when and only when Jonathan desperately needed northern votes for reelection. I was here when Patience, the garrulous first lady, rode rough shod over elected officials like an empress...in a democracy. I was here when the same Patience and few other Jonathan associates called then candidate Buhari all sorts of unprintable names libellously. I was here when Odua Stella bought those SUVs, remember?

I am still here and witnessing all the accusations and recoveries by the EFCC et al from Jonathan associates; FFK, Obanikoro, Dasuki and the never ending list.

What was your question again? How did I know Jonathan was lying?

He said Mr. Obama orchestrated regime change in Nigeria. I say he is a fool if he didn't know then and still don't realise that we voted him out cuz we were sick of his kleptomaniac regime!

1 Like

Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by Yyeske(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
kjhova:

Cuz I was not in American or Lesotho when Jonathan's inglorious reign lasted. I was here as an active voter, campaigner and protester.

I was here when Jonathan said at a media chat that stealing is not corruption and that "America will know!". I was here when Lamido Sanusi raised a valid cry over missing billions of dollars from NNPC and was rubbished by Jonathan. I was here when Jonathan used Steve Oransaye to rubish Nuhu and dismiss the committee report that exposed massive fraud in the petroleum industry. I was here when Jonathan paid subsidy of N1.4Trillion against budget of N250B without evidence of commensurate rise in fuel import and local consumption...and stealing is still not corruption. I was here when a serving soldier exposed the election rigging in Ekiti but was chased out of Nigeria and his only brother locked up.

Yes, I was here when BH killed 50 school boys in Mubi and Jonathan barely shifted off his presidential seat. I was here and still here during the Chibok mass kidnap saga and Jonathan and his crew refused to acknowledge that such tragedy even happened. I was here when BH overran 14 LGAs in 3 states and installed their demonic caliphate only for our army to run them out within a month when and only when Jonathan desperately needed northern votes for reelection. I was here when Patience, the garrulous first lady, rode rough shod over elected officials like an empress...in a democracy. I was here when the same Patience and few other Jonathan associates called then candidate Buhari all sorts of unprintable names libellously. I was here when Odua Stella bought those SUVs, remember?

I am still here and witnessing all the accusations and recoveries by the EFCC et al from Jonathan associates; FFK, Obanikoro, Dasuki and the never ending list.

What was your question again? How did I know Jonathan was lying?

He said Mr. Obama orchestrated regime change in Nigeria. I say he is a fool if he didn't know then and still don't realise that we voted him out cuz we were sick of his kleptomaniac regime!
God bless you
Re: David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll by lazygal: 2:17am On May 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
Another Jonathan's thread?

Lovely.

David Mark is wrong.

Goodluck Jonathan lost the election because he,and those he surrounded himself with,and that included his wife were all looting Nigeria without any care that Nigerians had to do something about it.

David Mark too was among the inner circle of those thieves,and i hope he gets his day in Court here or in Heaven.

Gbam! I love all ur responses so far but the day u f up I go eat u raw

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Buries Soldiers At Night In Secret Cemetery - Wall Street Journal / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.