Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home (2695 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by WotzupNG: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
A twitter user lit up twitter Nigeria with a very interesting tweet where he wrote about the ways in which a girl moves into your home. It is a very interesting topic and I suspect that he might have revealed these steps based on experience. I am sure few men can relate to this, so feel free to share your ‘girl-move-in’ experiences.

Lets elaborate on the steps;

She Leaves A Toothbrush – She has to leave her toothbrush just in case of next time, at least she is optimistic about spending more nights over at yours if things are going great.

She Forgets Her Slippers – First of all, ladies do not forget their slippers, they leave it on purpose. At this point she is beginning to get comfortable with you. Besides, why should she wear your slippers that do not fit when she can bring hers over?

Hair Net – When she leaves the hair net, just forget it, your place is now a second home and at this point there is little you can do as she has become very very comfortable with you.

She Leaves The Bag She Brought For the Weekend – She has finally moved in when she leaves ‘The Bag’. All she has to do is to bring her other stuff one at a time and *voila* you have a full house and permanent roommate.

Unless you have a problem with her moving in, you might go through a lot of stress when you want her to leave. Although, if she is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, you shouldn’t have a problem with her moving in, right?

http://wotzup.ng/4-steps-that-shows-how-girls-move-into-your-home/
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by HungerBAD: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
And finally when she washes and leaves her panties in your bathroom.

This is the most annoying of all.

It usually ends in the thrash bag anyway. My bathroom is a bachelor just like me, and no woman is claiming it.

10 Likes

Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hairnet cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by dingbang(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
She den leaves her under wears... Leaves some of her creams ...leaves clothes.. Until u find urself giving her a spare key.
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Parpor(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Might be true
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
u forgot to add underwear grin
if she starts hanging her underwear at ur bathroom window thats another sign grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by WotzupNG: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

if she starts hanging her underwear at ur bathroom window thats another sign grin[/quoted]

sign of End TIME grin

Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
so true hehehehe na marking of territory sure pass naw
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=WotzupNG post=56001829][/quote]
grin grin grin grin end time really grin
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by smardray(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dat means my sister is moving in
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by LethargiQue: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Then they stay till 11am when they wake up

Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

if she starts hanging her underwear at ur bathroom window thats another sign grin

Underwear too?, that's serious. grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Taiyescott(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hilarious!!
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by marshalcarter: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by hfinest1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Aderola15:
girl... You're damn gorgeous... Love ur smile... I don't mind u forgetting ur hair net at my place tho, it'll be a honour to me wink

2 Likes

Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Modragon(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
so true hehehehe na marking of territory sure pass naw

Wetin do the e wey u cum change am 2 I.......me and mi
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
Underwear too?, that's serious. grin
for real cheesy..some ladies do it grin
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Modragon:

Wetin do the e wey u cum change am 2 I.......me and mi
Lol,no b the same thing?i as in e hehehehe grin
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Modragon(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,no b the same thing?i as in e hehehehe grin

Looool true talk, I forget oral English
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Modragon:

Looool true talk, I forget oral English
Ur English teacher no try at all. grin
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
hfinest1:
girl... You're damn gorgeous... Love ur smile... I don't mind u forgetting ur hair net at my place tho, it'll be a honour to me wink

Awwwwwwnnnn embarassed embarassed. Tanchu kiss

I'm coming with my boxes sef. wink tongue

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Modragon(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Ur English teacher no try at all. grin

Dats Mrs nor try at all
Na u go teach me now as ur head dey hot so cheesy
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Homeboiy: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
My ex first left one trouser, one gown and a top
later came back n droppedanother gown with her pants
it stayed in my wadrope for two months
As we broke up two nights ago, she came n packed her belongings
Desperate girls
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
When she knows where everything is in your place , refers to it as "home" , does not bother to knock anymore knows all the neigbhours kids names and gossip and you return one day to find all the furniture rearranged she has moved in.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Modragon:

Dats Mrs nor try at all
Na u go teach me now as ur head dey hot so cheesy
Hahahahahahaha as e dey hot got me laughing,i go teach u naw.
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
WotzupNG:

A twitter user lit up twitter Nigeria with a very interesting tweet where he wrote about the ways in which a girl moves into your home. It is a very interesting topic and I suspect that he might have revealed these steps based on experience. I am sure few men can relate to this, so feel free to share your ‘girl-move-in’ experiences.

Lets elaborate on the steps;

She Leaves A Toothbrush – She has to leave her toothbrush just in case of next time, at least she is optimistic about spending more nights over at yours if things are going great.

She Forgets Her Slippers – First of all, ladies do not forget their slippers, they leave it on purpose. At this point she is beginning to get comfortable with you. Besides, why should she wear your slippers that do not fit when she can bring hers over?

Hair Net – When she leaves the hair net, just forget it, your place is now a second home and at this point there is little you can do as she has become very very comfortable with you.

She Leaves The Bag She Brought For the Weekend – She has finally moved in when she leaves ‘The Bag’. All she has to do is to bring her other stuff one at a time and *Whala* you have a full house and permanent roommate.

Unless you have a problem with her moving in, you might go through a lot of stress when you want her to leave. Although, if she is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, you shouldn’t have a problem with her moving in, right?

http://wotzup.ng/4-steps-that-shows-how-girls-move-into-your-home/

Hmm , not far from the truth

It's "voilà" and not "whala"
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by chiraqDemon(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Then she starts shifting ur toothbrush cup to one corner of the toilet wash hand basin and putting her creams and soaps there. When thay happens there is mo more hope for u
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by BeardedKarma(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Guilty as Charged grin
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

It usually ends in the thrash bag anyway. My bathroom is a bachelor just like me, and no woman is claiming it.
grin grin grin grin i concur grin
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by obontami: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Raine80:
When she knows where everything is in your place , refers to it as "home" , does not bother to knock anymore knows all the neigbhours kids names and gossip and you return one day to find all the furniture rearranged she has moved in.

You 100% Correct!
Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by WotzupNG: 1:43pm On May 01, 2017
HungerBAD:

What if she hangs her picture on the wall in your bedroom?

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 01, 2017
All these girls that leave underwear in their boyfriend's bathroom, are the even aware that the underwear can get bacteria which will in turn give them infection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Turns You "ON" When You See A Girl Or Guy?. / My House Is Soaked Help Me / Tragic: Man Dies After Masturbating 62 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.