Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Check Out Episode Of My Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Episode Of My Video (4880 Views)

18+ My Video / My Oh My! Video Of A Lady Shaking Her Thick, Juicy & Oily "NYANSH" / Episode 3 Of My Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Episode Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys, this is episode 2 of the video some of you been waiting for..
I talked about lot of things in this video.

It might offend lot of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fStS3kDmJDg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by ogorwyne(f): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
What accent did you say that 'we good ' in? Tried to watch, too much forming come make am be like you dey learn how to speak English. No straight sentence, had to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tags Safiaa , bumbae1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Are u now the male version of talk2bella? grin grin

Somebody should tell me wat he said in the video after watching,no mb to watch ooo.
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
ogorwyne:
What accent did you say that 'we good ' in? Tried to watch, too much forming come make am be like you dey learn how to speak English. No straight sentence, had to stop.
Oh OK
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am coming o just wrapping up at work .. Thanks for d tag
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Shiitposter: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Not this guy again

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

Somebody should tell me wat he said in the video after watching,no mb to watch ooo.
U no get data
Where is jack ? Tell him episode 7 is out o cheesy
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Make i view pass
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
I like you for one thing. You're intelligent unlike your other attention seeking gang.

Next time, be original. You were trying to change your accent. Secondly, the "Erm" just too much. Rehearse your lines before starting your video. Lastly, put off your television. It shows you're showing off which may be really be the reason.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

ur mouth ehn grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
He just loves it when people abuse him

Do some people even have a life outside Nairaland embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

U no get data
Where is jack ? Tell him episode 7 is out o cheesy
Jack neva gimme money to buy data,he dey work righyt now. grin grin
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Safiaa(f): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ok after watching the vid let me just say what i observed.

In the beginning you seemed so uncomfortable recording this video. It was very hard to watch you sha, you were not speaking fluently. It was like you were thinking a bit too hard about what to say. Oga try and be more charismatic on camera..it got better in the end sha after you smoked. grin

Then you went to take a break to go and eat. Oga why you no eat before recording na? I was looking at the background for like 4 mins..i dont even know where you went. Then you come back, turned on your song, and start dancing foolishly again grin You will not kill somebori ahbeg . Next time eat before recording your video, shotigbo?

Then..you start talking about nlanders. Let me just say i think you're a cool guy. If i want something with you, trust me i would've sent you a message a looonngg time ago..lol but you have finished analysing bumbaes yansh..men and yansh smh. God will meet you on judgement day hahaa

Then in the end you took off your shirt and started saying nonsense. Then you started smoking..i guess that's what helps you to act normal. Lool. Without getting high you're just too timid for my likings

Anyways nice video...it was entertaining..i enjoyed it xx. I just wanted to summarise for those who dont have mb cheesy cheesy

Bye bye now

Will be waiting for your next video xx

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Jack neva gimme money to buy data,he dey work righyt now. grin grin
Ok when he finish .. we all watch it together and balance with a bottle of orijin grin
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
I like you for one thing. [b]You're intelligent [/b]unlike your other attention seeking gang.

Next time, be original. You were trying to change your accent. Secondly, the "Erm" just too much. Rehearse your lines before starting your video. Lastly, put off your television. It shows you're showing off which may be really be the reason.

See boded he has changed my opinion on him
Actually like his drive .. at least his doing him unlike so e useless troll in this section wey dey harrass ppl ..
and he takes all criticism with a pinch of salt ..

A few should learn from him .. cause wow week after week he still here doing him

Lol @ Accent don't worry Im gonna teach him
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok when he finish .. we all watch it together and balance with a bottle of orijin grin
Wetin concern me?abeg two of u should watch and narrate wetin una eyes see for the video for me jare. grin
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Wetin concern me?abeg two of u should watch and narrate wetin una eyes see for the video for me jare. grin
Ok i go narate never watch im yet
Waiting for my food to come so i can balance grin
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok i go narate never watch im yet
Waiting for my food to come so i can balance grin
hehehehe ok oo

1 Like

Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Safiaa(f): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ah beg i want to download your song. Where can i iamairforce1?
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok after watching the vid let me just say what i observed.

In the beginning you seemed so uncomfortable recording this video. It was very hard to watch you sha, you were not speaking fluently. It was like you were thinking a bit too hard about what to say. Oga try and be more charismatic on camera..it got better in the end sha after you smoked. grin

Then you went to take a break to go and eat. Oga why you no eat before recording na? I was looking at the background for like 4 mins..i dont even know where you went. Then you come back, turned on your song, and start dancing foolishly again grin You will not kill somebori ahbeg . Next time eat before recording your video, shotigbo?

Then..you start talking about nlanders. Let me just say i think you're a cool guy. If i want something with you, trust me i would've sent you a message a looonngg time ago..lol but you have finished analysing bumbaes yansh..men and yansh smh. God will meet you on judgement day hahaa

Then in the end you took off your shirt and started saying nonsense. Then you started smoking..i guess that's what helps you to act normal. Lool. Without getting high you're just too timid for my likings

Anyways nice video...it was entertaining..i enjoyed it xx. I just wanted to summarise for those who dont have mb cheesy cheesy

Bye bye now

Will be waiting for your next video xx

Lol @ analysis
Didnt read it all yet. When i watch will comment wink
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:
ur mouth ehn grin grin grin grin
As i no get mb nko,i go kee myself?
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

See boded he has changed my opinion on him
Actually like his drive .. at least his doing him unlike so e useless troll in this section wey dey harrass ppl ..
and he takes all criticism with a pinch of salt ..

A few should learn from him .. cause wow week after week he still here doing him

Lol @ Accent don't worry Im gonna teach him
Lol, he should work with what he's used to or if he must switch he should do so totally. There's no point for breaks. It shows he was trying to impress and Bella does that too. grin
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by IamAirforce1: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Seems they all got problem with my accent

I'm sick and tired of this complain.

Pidgin all through next video on Sunday.
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Safiaa(f): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin grin

It will be better ah beg.
IamAirforce1:

Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, he should work with what he's used to or if he must switch he should do so totally. There's no point for breaks. It shows he was trying to impress and Bella does that too. grin
Whose bella ? She a blogger ?
Link pls cheesy
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Me no get issue with am
.. aslong as its english its all good cheesy
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Fuckshiit: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
cheesycheesygrin
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
So just watched the video!

Thanks for the shoutout!

Really enjoyed it keep it up .
Btw na u be my bf wey dey beep me ni ? Me be team V all day o

wink nice thumbs up
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Fuckshiit: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
dã fûçk are yöu always fûçking trying to do......ever¥ blöödyfûçkiñg tíme? cheesy
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by stud9(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
I like the new you dude but I go air my opinion as usual later
all in all you did a very good job
Re: Check Out Episode Of My Video by Divay22(f): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
I can't believe i just watched that undecided undecided undecided undecided
Like someone said grin grin next time use pigin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / Can You Allow A Man To Do This To Your Babe (videos & Pics). / My Friend Said White Men Have Better D.icks Than Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.