Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail (6321 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
A Jewish Rabbi, Chief Immanuel Shalum Okabemadu, has arrived Abuja alongside other sureties to perfect Nnamdi Kanu’s bail condition

- A source within the Kanu's family say the Jewish religious leader was flown into Abuja from Port Harcourt on Wednesday, April 26

A Jewish Rabbi has been flown in from Port Harcourt to perfect the bail condition of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu.

NAIJ.com learnt that the Rabbi whose name is Chief Immanuel Shalum Okabemadu, came along with his secretary, Chief (Mrs) Victoria Nnaji.

Speaking to NAIJ.com, a source within the Kanu's family said the Jewish religious leader was flown into Abuja from Port Harcourt on Wednesday, April 26.

The Jewish Rabbi in red hat, among sureties who came to perfect Nnamdi Kanu’s bail condition.

The Rabbi alongside other sureties as ordered by the court are working towards perfecting the bail condition slammed on the IPOB leader.

The source said: "The Rabbi is already here, all other conditions have been met, everything will be concluded shortly and by the help of God Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be out."

When NAIJ.com asked the Jewish leader why he decided to stand in for the IPOB leader as surety, he said: "No comment for now."

It was also confirmed that Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (Abia South) on Friday, April 28, signed the 100m bail bond of Nnamdi Kanu, while another Nigerian businessman was also standing by with his bail bond requirement.

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe signing the 100m bail bond of Nnamdi Kanu.

NAIJ.com recalls that Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court in Abuja ordered that Kanu provide among many others three surties - a serving Senator, a Jewish religious leader and traditional leader from the South-East.

The sureties, the court said will also make available N100 million bail bond each and a landed property in Abuja.

The court also ordered that he will not be in a gathering of more than 10 persons.

The judge on presiding over the matter, Justice Binta Nyako, said Kanu's bail will be revoked if any of the orders are flouted.

Source

https://www.naij.com/1101841-jewish-rabbi-arrives-nnamdi-kanus-bail.html

1 Like

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hahahah
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is a fake Jewish leader brought by the terrorist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by princechurchill(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Onye iwe na ewe Biko tinye isi na otele okuko

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by dlondonbadboy: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Hahaha...shame on you.

Long live NNAMDI kanu..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by princechurchill(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Hatred can lead to paralysis

16 Likes

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by dlondonbadboy: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
For once igbos are United...

NNAMDI kanu would address Ndiigbo via radiobiafra on Tuesday the 2nd of May ( the prophet has spoken).

16 Likes

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by omenkaLives(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
So this is the microwaved Jew my LiePob miscreants have ways bragged about. cheesy

See head like torpedo. cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Hahaha...shame on you.
long live NNAMDI kanu..
Mynd44
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
So this is the microwaved Jew my LiePob miscreants have ways bragged about. cheesy

by his head alone. me I know that he is not an Israelite.
Liepods claim to be Israelites but yet call Jesus an Idol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by dlondonbadboy: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

by his head alone. me I know that he is not an Israelite.
Liepods claim to be Israelites but yet call Jesus an Idol

Chaii. .this thing pain u sha

10 Likes

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Edenoscar(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
Go and bury your head in shame,i thought you said he'll never leave jail and until i see you suicide thread you'll be as relevant as a used tampon

8 Likes

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

don't go and liberate your village from fulanis. Be here looking for ipob thread to comment nonsense

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Edenoscar(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

oh sweet jesus! So nah so the thing dey pain you

6 Likes

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Sunnynwa: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
princechurchill:
Onye iwe na ewe Biko tinye isi na otele okuko

Obulu na otele okuko epeka, ya ga susu o agwo onu.

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Edenoscar:

Go and bury your head in shame,i thought you said he'll never leave jail and until i see you suicide thread you'll be as relevant as a used tampon

Omenkalives sarrki see this guy o. Nnamdi Kanu onikuje haven't lived jail and you're pressurizing me to commit suicide are u okay?

Nnamdi Kanu must spend his life in kuje as a gayy Master.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu how are u my love my baby
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Edenoscar:

ok why dont you start by posting pre suicide pics then you do the real deal once he gets out

Calm down until he is released. I will fulfill my words.
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Edenoscar:

ok why dont you start by posting pre suicide pics then you do the real deal once he gets out
Me I know Kanu is a useless animal.
And must spend all his life in Kuje
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by bakynes(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am an Afonja not that I derive joy in Kanu's detention but who practise Judaism in Nigeria? Well possible but just surprised.

He should tone down his slurs against other tribes in Nigeria. I for one don't mind Igbos and anybody who wants succession from Nigeria but you don't have to throw slurs at other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
bakynes:
I am an Afonja not that I derive joy in Kanu's detention but who practise Judaism in Nigeria? Well possible but just surprised.

He should tone down his slurs against other tribes in Nigeria. I for one don't mind Igbos and anybody who wants succession from Nigeria but you don't have to throw slurs at other tribes.

That is the difference between a criminality and a freedom fighter. Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal.
A terrorist who derives joy in bloodshed because he ordered the mass slaughter of innocent men
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by cheruv: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Obulu na otele okuko epeka, ya ga susu o agwo onu.
cheesycheesycheesy
Ma o bu o nwere ike idà transformer dère edè omà grin

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Edenoscar:

oh really am waiting

kanu will never be released. I sent endless mails to Buhari yet he didn't reply me to testify against Nnamdi KANU
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Edenoscar:

oh really am waiting
so u want me to die?
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Sunnynwa: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
cheruv:

cheesycheesycheesy
Ma o bu o nwere ike idà transformer dère edè omà grin

Ebee ka afukwalunu oku?

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Edenoscar(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

kanu will never be released. I sent endless mails to Buhari yet he didn't reply me to testify against Nnamdi KANU
so you're admitting buhari had a hand in his arrest

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Edenoscar(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

so u want me to die?
why not? Nah you use your mouth talk am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere / Operation Crocodile Smiles Lands In Edo And Abuja, Calmness Returns / Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.