Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail (6341 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by CharlotteFlair: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
princechurchill:
Onye iwe na ewe Biko tinye isi na otele okuko
IpodExposed, this is for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by LionDeLeo: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
So this is the microwaved Jew my LiePob miscreants have ways bragged about. cheesy

See head like torpedo. cheesy

Omenkalives, you well so? grin grin grin

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Igbos are miscreants and terrorist
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by najoke: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Edenoscar:

Go and bury your head in shame,i thought you said he'll never leave jail and until i see you suicide thread you'll be as relevant as a used tampon
Kwnu was not released, he was granted bail on fake health grounds.......he had to fake sickness.....I thought you Biafuros said he is not a coward.
Lets turn the table round....if it was an Afonja what would you Biafuros say...........Definetly not songs of praise.
Biafuros........biggest hypocrites in the Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by chymer(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Almaiga:
This one na Aba made Jewish leader cool cool grin grin grin

When we use the title Sheik in Nigeria, are we referring to someone from Arab?

Same way a rabbi or Jewish leader can be a Nigerian, practicing Judaism.

I grew up in a Jewish family, in the south eastern part of Nigeria, where the feast of passover is been adhered to the letters. Sabbath of the Lord is been adhered to according to Exodus 20. from sundown on Friday to sundown on Saturday.

And for the records, Igbos have been practicing Judaism before the advent of Christianity.

They have a kind of Jewish alphabets (though not as been used today in Israel) which they communicate with even before the coming of the Portuguese, The Germans, and finally the English.

It beats me how people will just come online and try to give details of what they can't even define.

The blames have to go to igbos for allowing other people to always tell their stories. They hide a lot of things about them in the process, they lost many of their heritage.

My Grand Father was able to learn because his mother was able to teach him, they kept hidding all these from the foreigners, until their kids lost interest in it and the heritage was lost.

When I see how northerners take pride in learning Arabic, then I wonder how it would have been if we still learn those funny alphabets that our ancestors wrote.
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by malware: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Omk see Jewish leader ooo. I am here to see an Israeli not this Ojuju calabar.

Meanwhile, Kanu after the bail be like...

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by jom28gy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
What matters is that he is finally freed.
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Ddy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is a fake Jewish leader brought by the terrorist

Ntoooooooooooo shame on u
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
ephi123:

grin
How are you doing Senior special adviser to Osibanjo, when will you approve my application for contract to supply generators and machines for cutting grass to Ask Rock tongue
Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by ephi123(f): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
AngelicBeing:
How are you doing Senior special adviser to Osibanjo, when will you approve my application for contract to supply generators and machines for cutting grass to Ask Rock tongue

You have to cut the grass in the entire country, can you handle that contract? cheesy
You may need extra lessons from the chief cutter himself, Mr Babachir

1 Like

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by AngelicBeing: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
ephi123:

You have to cut the grass in the entire country, can you handle that contract? cheesy
You may need extra lessons from the chief cutter himself, Mr Babachir
shocked

Re: Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail by ephi123(f): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
AngelicBeing:
shocked

Na so grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 Budget: Works Ministry To Spend N341bn On Projects – Fashola / #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.