Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (45393 Views)

Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan / Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by vengertime: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
It's a family fight or slaves and Master fight

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by buchilino(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
soyinka is greater than every flat head that ever lived or will ever live

U WISH.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tolexander:
I'm so certain they can't harm him.

He has the linguistic and grammatical weapons to confront them.
I'm sure u know which kills faster between an ak47 and a walking dictionary...
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by FunkyMetahuman: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
buchilino:

U WISH.
he is greater than all flat heads legend, and with huge number of dumb flat heads mor0n being produced in baby factories across the country these days, I don't think we will ever have a flat head who will even come close to wole soyinka

And that's fact.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Pascal181: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
very good, let d self acclaimed defendant of human right feel what my people have been feeling in Benue state

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by castrokins(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
You Can't Decide How Nigerians React To Issues. GEJ Was Consistently Called Out On Issues Of Security, Why Must Buhari Be Excused?

modelmike7:
Let's wait for the full details
But I am so sure that some nonentity will soon come and be shouting Buhari Buhari, their nemesis without waiting to hear what actually happened.
Good to know Professor is hale and hearty, at least he can arrange a Press Conference.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by VirginFinder: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jeffboi:
Husband and wife matter
Its family issue let me stay off
You sound like a looonatic.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Adebowale89(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
paBuhari:
Soyinka is nobody today.

from your great grand father to your grandson cannot achieve what he had achieved

he's someone who live his own life but you're on nairaland impersonating someone's name...

I don't know why there is no law against impostor on nairaland. impersonation is a criminal offence

oponu

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
paBuhari:
Soyinka is nobody today.

Let's see your waec result.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Entom(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
lankylucky:
Suspected herdsmen have invaded the residence of Wole Soyinka, renowned playwright and professor, in Ogun state.

The scholar disclosed this during a press conference at Freedom Park in Lagos.
More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-herdsmen-invade-soyinkas-residence

It's a reward of the good government he talked into power

Modified :Get a comprehensive training video on how to make N5,000 to N10,000 daily trading binary option

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
paBuhari:
Soyinka is nobody today.

Let's see your waec result before you pass judgement on a Nobel prize winner.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
he is greater than all flat heads legend, and with huge number of dumb flat heads mor0n being produced in baby factories across the country these days, I don't think we will ever have a flat head who will even come close to wole soyinka

And that's fact.

why his comment de pain you like this

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by VirginFinder: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
vengertime:
It's a family fight or slaves and Master fight

The yEasterners are the real slaves who can only watch when their masters fight.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by vengertime: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
VirginFinder:

The yEasterners are the real slaves who can only watch when their masters fight.
e pain you die

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
These Fulani herdsmen have being emboldened by the fact that their man is in power...

...and Wole Soyinka helped put him in power!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by FunkyMetahuman: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
ruggedised:

why his comment de pain you like this
you don't even know when to use (epain u to mock)

That's why flat heads are stup1d grin

You sound more pained now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by VirginFinder: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
vengertime:
e pain you die

That yEasterners are slaves who have NEVER produced an executive president of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Earthkumy:
When we warned him of what Nigeria will turn into with the presidency of Buhari. He thought is a joke

You are quite the imbec.ile along with the people who liked your stupid post.
Since you suffer from amnesia, or are too stu.pid to read the the history books, let me remind you that Wole Soyinka opposed (in public and on the record) the presidential ambition of PMB in 2015. He warned that Buhari was not a good candidate for the presidency. He reminded the nation of his antecedents including the 'missing suitcases' and the trial of Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson.

What is wrong with you? Are you really this d.aft ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Adebowale89(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Soyinka is the enemy of Igbo presently but watch out fayose and ffk would soon be their enemy

that region is just cursed with hatred. they hate anything even among themselves you can't separate that hatred
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
you don't even know when to use (epain u to mock)

That's why flat heads are stup1d grin

You sound more pained now

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by jtwest(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Who remember when baba wrote an epistle over one devilish gurl photographer he encountered at a wedding in u.s, baba was pissed; am expecting another one of that kind, make i clean my glasses cool
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by nNEOo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Crusherdaniels:
father of cultists ... you've trained many ... you can protect yourself

Dam angry
There is an atom of truth in it though

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by fukuligibi: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Inventor of cultism. sorry ehn

Check my signature for web solutions

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
VirginFinder:

You sound like a looonatic.

Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Zenlife: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
smartty68:
Meh! This animals in human clohings sha... They're quietly spreading themselves all over in the Southern region...

Just hope they can withstand retaliation when the time comes...

Be vigilante

I guess the time will come when you are 6' under. Wait on...
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by VirginFinder: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jeffboi:

Afonjas
yEasterners
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by smartty68(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Zenlife:

I guess the time will come when you are 6' under. Wait on...
Get a life young herdsman

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan / Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.