Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (45394 Views)

Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan / Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by toshmann(m): 4:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Good!

I love this. I want the villages of all the Sai-Buharians visited one by one by these murderous puppets of the Daura Warlord angry
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Drabrah(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Earthkumy:
When we warned him of what Nigeria will turn into with the presidency of Buhari. He thought is a joke

Prof. Wole Soyinka support for Buhari is public knowledge
Read below
http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/10/soyinka-expresses-support-for-buharis-anti-corruption-crusade/

He said here didn't regret it

http://pulse.ng/local/soyinka-i-do-not-regret-supporting-buhari-nobel-laureate-says-id4442101.html

Does die hard fan of his, Pls stop insult out ignorance ok

1 thing I'll NEVER stop to tell pipu is dat pipu did not vote Buhari cos they love him, rather they voted out Jonathan cos of his incompetence & institutionalisation of corruption. Buhari is only a beneficiary of dat process. I was ashamed wen my president said (on international media, live transmission) dat stealing is not corruption.

I did not vote. In fact I don't av voter's card, buh I can't imagine me voting for such a person cos he obviously doesn't know there's a problem let alone knowing d magnitude of it.
Of course this govt hasn't performed, buh it's a democratic dispensation, & u av 4yrs to decide. 2019 is jst by d corner. Dat's anoda time to also vote out this govt if there's a viable opposition. Unfortunately, PDP dat's supposed to provide d opposition is still in disarray 2yrs after.
Democratic govt is wasteful enuff in every ramifications (frm election to remuneration of political office holders) & so election shud be srs bizz, not bizz as usual. It happened in Ghana, & d immediate past president admitted his failure was due to bad governance resulting frm bad advisers. I'm sure d incumbent shuddav learnt frm dat. If they ain't working then u keep changing dem till d desired change comes.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by redcliff: 7:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Someone should reason this.. boko haran threatened to kill wole soyinka.. then fulani herdsmen invade his home. Someone think!

Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by Oblitz(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2017
there are three main groups of people in nigeria. cone heads, flat heads and heads men
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by iamrealdeji(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2017
paBuhari:
Soyinka is nobody today.
you mad because your people has never and can never produce a Nobel laureate till the world ends. deep inside,you know that. afonja all day,we been putting Nigeria on the map since the last time Wole Soyinka cut his hair
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by uniqueogo(f): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
HERDSMEN ANOTHER NAME FOR ASSASSINS
Re: Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun by bitcoinvin(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) / 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.