Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" (39932 Views)

Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / Lady Blames Enemies Over Snake Attack In Her Shop (Photos) / How Many Of Your FB Friends Are Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
I do away with them fast when I notice these signs.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by DavidEsq(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
daveP:
They ignore you when it matters most. Does ring a bell.... (smooches beard)
And Wia is the bia-bia u are smooching. Pics or........u know the drill

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by firstking01(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dunno why but i percieve strongly that the man above me is an enemy of progress.
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Your own no dey pass ten?abeg try upgrade jo
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by rawpadgin(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
n
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
must you have friends undecided
Help me ask them oo grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
enemies of progress wateva u af plan on me, my famz, and my fellow landerz...Jez know that tosyne2mush gat his eyez on ya.Ur harm kole werk on us
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by mickeymimi: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Very true ......one fake friend can do more harm ...than 10 enemies
The sad thing about betrayer is that it never comes from your enemies ..........it comes from friends and loved ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MblWWaZUlms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvH-Ac4Egc&list=RDmSvH-Ac4Egc
wink
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Ay04z(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
till date no close friends....my brodaz are my friends...dey motivate and love me ...

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by aderosh(f): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Okebarn:
grin they make us strong and give us a direction indirectly. A reason to live above them

true talk
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Most black race are like that, may God help us.
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by wahles(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Reading these and asking urself 'm I 1'.. my buroda nd sista, u r 1.. change ur ways grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by aderosh(f): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
The impact friends have made in my life cry,i just have to distance myself from them.
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
aderosh:
The impact friends have made in my life cry,i just have to distance myself from them.
My sister you're not alone

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
The Difference between people of noble class and those of small-minded class is that while the former hardly have more than one friend - of course with multitudes of associates, proteges and mentors - the latter class has multitudes as friends - in reality, those he assumed friends out of ignorance of not knowing what constitutes a friendship are indeed his enemies. . . Frenemy ish. More on this small-minded class people, they hardly have associates, proteges and mentors because they lack understanding.

Nobel people builds their hope and future around their ambitions not around friends while small-minded people always builds their future and hope around the frenemies, thus the reason why you'll always hear them whine about disappointments.

There's everything wrong to have hope on a fellow mortal. But there's nothing wrong in hoping that fellow mortals can be of help to you in times of need.

The very moment you begin to tell yourself the hard truth that you owe the world everything while the world owe you nothing, there and then will mark your journey of greatness.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
The Difference between people of noble class and those of small-minded class is that while the former hardly have more than one friend - of course with multitudes of associates, proteges and mentors - the latter class has multitudes as friends - in reality, those he assumed friends out of ignorance of not knowing what constitutes a friendship are indeed his enemies. . . Frenemy ish. More on this small-minded class people, they hardly have associates, proteges and mentors because they lack understanding.

Nobel people builds their hope and future around their ambitions not around friends while small-minded people always build their future around other human beings, thus the reason why you'll always hear them whine about disappointments.

There's everything wrong to have hope on a fellow mortal. But there's nothing wrong in hoping that fellow mortals can be of help to you in times of need.
That's very good bro
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Shiitposter: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Stevebamdex:

A friend that always boast about their achievement when he/she don't believe in what you can do.

I found that it's mostly short people that do this (i maybe wrong)
what i do to my friend is that when he starts talking about all his achievement for the 10,000th time, i just tap his shoulder and say "I'm sorry about your Napoleon Complex"
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Ruhamah23(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is for those who have Friends tongue
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by jahsson(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
RaeMystix:
With friends like this.
Who needs enemies..??

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by OGsteven(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
That are called frenemies and they kill you fast than your enemies..... It better to keep a very small circle
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 30, 2017
I totally agree with the points you raised
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by tosyne2much(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:
I totally agree with the points you raised

Thank you very much dear.. I hope our quarrel has now been settled? cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by tosyne2much(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2017
OGsteven:
That are called frenemies and they kill you fast than your enemies..... It better to keep a very small circle
Keeping a small circle is much more better. A good friend is better than 100 enemies
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by tosyne2much(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Phinity318:
enemies of progress wateva u af plan on me, my famz, and my fellow landerz...Jez know that tosyne2mush gat his eyez on ya.Ur harm kole werk on us
We've got our eyes on them ooo bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Thank you very much dear.. I hope our quarrel has now been settled? cheesy

I didnt quarrel with you and interesting topic my only addition

Royalty always stays Royal even when you try to mar their reputation who needs mere friends when you can have a true family of friends
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by godquality: 5:10am On Apr 30, 2017
If these are your reasons then you never come across enemies of progress. Just thank your Star and pray you don't ok. But the reasons stated here are more like secondary schools friends enemies of progress situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Juliearth(f): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2017
I feel you bro. These were the signs my ex friends exuded and I did not think twice to distant myself from them. A friend that cannot be happy about my success and be there for me in my trying time is a foe. Fie! #saynotofoes
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by lazygal: 6:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Stevebamdex:
How do you know a friend that is bad and selfish?
They always want to dominate you when having a simple conversations.
Because they do not want your opinion.
It's about them and what they are living for all the time..
A friend that always boast about their achievement when he/she don't believe in what you can do.{They want you to be doing follow follow}
They talk mostly about I,me,myself,mine.
Run away from such people.
They don't deserve to be in your life.

Your point is right however I beg to disagree on the part where u stated that they dominate conversationss. There are aom people who just love to dominate conversations either vecasue they feel they know it all or simply like notice ,this however doesn't make them bad friends
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by Skmoda360(m): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2017
These aint new bro.
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by tosyne2much(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2017
godquality:
If these are your reasons then you never come across enemies of progress. Just thank your Star and pray you don't ok. But the reasons stated here are more like secondary schools friends enemies of progress situation.
A bad person can go to the length of acting like a secondary school just just to bring you down.. Ooooh! You think enemies of progress only act like university students?
Re: 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" by tosyne2much(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2017
lazygal:

Your point is right however I beg to disagree on the part where u stated that they dominate conversationss. There are aom people who just love to dominate conversations either vecasue they feel they know it all or simply like notice ,this however doesn't make them bad friends
It's not that dominating conversation actually makes them bad people, but the truth is that you should always be mindful of people who always stand on their right even though they know they're wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.