Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (84895 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by smellingmenses: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2017
Culin:

Have you heard of guns, poison, bombs?
You won't remember them by the time I am through with you.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by italo: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Culin:

It's only in your mind that character is defined as letting yourself being bullied.
Culin:

It's only in your mind that character is defined as letting yourself being bullied.
Culin:

Cry fire.

Please continue. Should we pray for such a husband for you, so that you can prove yourself?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Culin(f): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
italo:

Please continue. Should we pray for such a husband for you, so that you can prove yourself?

Just chill, my village witches don't pay well o, this one you're hustling to work for them.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by italo: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Culin:

Just chill, my village witches don't pay well o, this one you're hustling to work for them.

I know nor care about your witches and what they do.

You just seem so eager to kill a man that beats you...I'm asking if we should pray that wish comes true.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Culin(f): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
italo:

I know nor care about your witches and what they do.

You just seem so eager to kill a man that beats you...I'm asking if we should pray that wish comes true.

I don't know what part of my English confused you Mr. I am not eager to kill a man because i am not eager to get married. I only said any man that will hit me has signed his death warrant. I can't remember advertising for men to kill. Na you carry your own mouth talk say you wan pray for husband, so which one come be "you just seem eager to kill a man". I no know why you carry this matter put for head like gala seller.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by jakandeola(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Culin:

I don't know what part of my English confused you Mr. I am not eager to kill a man because i am not eager to get married. I only said any man that will hit me has signed his death warrant. I can't remember advertising for men to kill. Na you carry your own mouth talk say you wan pray for husband, so which one come be "you just seem eager to kill a man". I no know why you carry this matter put for head like gala seller.
I will kpi telling u if u misbehave as my wife I will beat u

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by dukeo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Culin:

Youth service, get a job, take care of my family and myself, become helpful to the society, enjoy freedom. Etc.

Good luck with that
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Emanodimo(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?Eyah,with all her instagram pictures,one would think she is a very happy woman.Why would a woman stay in a violent marriage?This is so bad.
Wealth does not determine a happy marriage.With enough money to spend on designers,but even the smallest denomination does not grant her a blissful marriage.
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

See the husband calling her promiscous and irresponsible..Why did you marry her in the first place then,imagine,the mother of your kid.

No matter what,a man must not raise his hands on a woman.Its uncalled for.

A woman must not raze her mouth on man, it is uncalled... The moment u begin to deceive yourself as irresistible but not reasonable then u are lost.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by 400billionman: 11:04am On May 01, 2017
Is the husband insinuating that his wife is a SLAY QUEEN ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by chimauk(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2017
PaperLace:

You called me irresponsible, I ignored you.
You said my life is miserable, I still ignore you. This is how some of you go about insulting women, when she responds...you beat her and people will assume you said nothing because you're a man. See you playing victim already...

Just take a look at this hypocrite's post grin
wasnt trying to act a victim. Was just try to calm things between us. Oya no vex. ND dat ur quote,why didn't u find out Wat led to dat.nd dat one don pass
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Riddler32: 10:00pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
some people seem to forget this fundamental fact

I do agree with the quote. Really sad and painful to read all these stories on domestic violence in relationships and marriages. Love didnt not blind anyone's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by mikolo80: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rxpetite:
Who is gentry and what does he do?
Watch nairaland guys make escuses for this man and blame her.

Same losers who are always on Genevieve Nnaji' s case about marriage.
I see a trend here. Apparently most nigerian men can't handle success of their women. Tonto dike, tiwa savage Toke makinwa and the list goes on.
more like women can't handle their success
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by booksrite(f): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Is the husband insinuating that his wife is a SLAY QUEEN ?

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.