Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (84894 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by jakandeola(m): 4:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Culin:
And some fools will still insult ladies that don't want to get married. I pity the man that will raise his hands on me. You just signed your death warrant.
u misbehave den I will beat u read my blogs

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by gamechanger1: 4:32am On Apr 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?Eyah,with all her instagram pictures,one would think she is a very happy woman.Why would a woman stay in a violent marriage?This is so bad.
Wealth does not determine a happy marriage.With enough money to spend on designers,but even the smallest denomination does not grant her a blissful marriage.
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

See the husband calling her promiscous and irresponsible..Why did you marry her in the first place then,imagine,the mother of your kid.

No matter what,a man must not raise his hands on a woman.Its uncalled for.

When a society abandons core values and chases only glamour and vanity, these are some of the consequences .

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by bakynes(m): 5:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Juliearth:
Inasmuch as I am not in support of domestic violence,women need to lay a grip on their Tongue...some women are full of bile and are capable of unlesashing the demons in their husbands and what do you expect when that happens? Only a few men are able to exercise self control when angry and the earlier women understand that,the better. Women,bridle your Mouths.
You have spoken wisely.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Kaybaba5(m): 6:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Na make up for the next scene
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Gassa007: 6:24am On Apr 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?Eyah,with all her instagram pictures,one would think she is a very happy woman.Why would a woman stay in a violent marriage?This is so bad.
Wealth does not determine a happy marriage.With enough money to spend on designers,but even the smallest denomination does not grant her a blissful marriage.

See the husband calling her promiscous and irresponsible..Why did you marry her in the first place then,imagine,the mother of your kid.

Curse my mum and tell all these NO MATTER WHAT trash,as if men are not humans.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Gassa007: 6:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Rxpetite:
Who is gentry and what does he do?
Watch nairaland guys make escuses for this man and blame her.

Same losers who are always on Genevieve Nnaji' s case about marriage.
I see a trend here. Apparently most nigerian men can't handle success of their women. Tonto dike, tiwa savage Toke makinwa and the list goes on.
Pls remove Tonto Dike and Toke Makinwa husbands,they are rich and successful before meeting them.Those ladies won't marry them if they ain't successful, so which success do they have that they can't handle.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by dukeo(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

[s] No matter what,a man must not raise his hands on a woman.Its uncalled for. [/s]
rubbish! This is why I hate women and the society sad angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by dukeo(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Culin:
And some fools will still insult ladies that don't want to get married. [b] I pity the man that will raise his hands on me. You just signed your death warrant. [b]

That's why you haven't gotten married grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Realhommie(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Culin:
And some fools will still insult ladies that don't want to get married. I pity the man that will raise his hands on me. You just signed your death warrant.
No be about to make mouth, abi you think say dem Tonto, Toke, Mercy and the likes never talk same thing b4

Just pray and coordinate urself very well.. That's all

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Gassa007: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2017
franklingud:
sorry ma!!

even if ma wife is promiscuous i can never hit her
Sissy statements

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by italo: 6:35am On Apr 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What did she do? I don't think a man will just wake up and beat his wife!

Meanwhile.....

Her face still fresh sef.....E no beat am well undecided

She did nothing wrong. The man just woke up one morning and started punching her.

Besides, even if she were chasing him with a cutlass, a man should never hit a woman. He should rather wait and be beheaded. That's what gentlemen do.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by smellingmenses: 6:38am On Apr 29, 2017
italo:

She did nothing wrong. The man just woke up one morning and started punching her.

Besides, even if she were chasing him with a cutlass, a man should never hit a woman. He should rather wait and be beheaded. That's what gentlemen do.

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by italo: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Culin:

Babe, calm down o.

From the way you are already insulting people who oppose your views here, if you take this into your marriage, and your husband is not a saint, you have a 99% chance of being beaten like this o.

He will beat you, after that you will cook for him, and he will still sleep with you that night.

Nothing you go do.

(This is not my prayer for you o. I wish you peace in marriage. This peace is worked at by both parties)

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Juliearth(f): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2017
bakynes:

You have spoken wisely.

Everyone is shouting Say NO to DV.... I support too,but some women are the ones bringing DV on themselves!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by henrimoto(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

Dey there dey speak women's English.

For Your Information! Not all men can hold back the anger and pain of being pushed to the wall by a woman. Take note of this fact and change that your mentality of "No matter what"

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by afroxyz: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Rxpetite:

I see a trend here. Apparently most nigerian men can't handle success of their women. Tonto dike, tiwa savage Toke makinwa and the list goes on.

All these are moi moi social media babes. Arevthry more successful than Esther Okoli, Joke Silva, Folorunsho Alakija who have still maintained vtheir marriages? Marriage is for men and women not boys and divas

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by MarieSucre(f): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Zico5:
Women and fake life only God can help them. Some of these women we see online forming happiness with makeup and expensive jewleries are just forming, not more than what they portray outside. U may see them and want to kill urself orthink u are unlucky not to be rich enough to have them. They are all pretending, nothing morewe are all humans. We should just becontented with what we have. All that glitters is not gold

So she should come online and be crying everyday and be knacking her head on the wall so that you'll know she is not fake. mtchewww
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by MarieSucre(f): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

You have a very queer list up there.... Do you call those twats successful?
Whatever happened to lists like Erelu Obada.... Mrs Sarah Sosan.... Okonjo Iweala... Akunyili... Justice Mrs. Odili... Funmilayo Kuti... Mrs Opeke... Mrs Alakija... Liz Benson... Peju Ogunmola... Joke Silva... Please upgrade your reasoning level

She is talking about those who had their marriages crash recently, Reading comprehension issues for your end na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by MarieSucre(f): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2017
OGsteven:
Lindaikeji lasan.....she knows everything,she should just get a life too

It's her job to know everything and publish it. That's how she makes her money. Will you also ask cnn reporters too to get a life?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by smellingmenses: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

She is talking about those who had their marriages crash recently, Reading comprehension issues for your end na wa o.
Nope she was criticizing men for not being able to handle successful ladies. Only that her list was queer and an assemblage of what successful ladies shouldn't be.

Still having issues comprehending this?
Tiwa with a child married still went around half nakedd ... Did a completely damaging video of her husband.

Tonto dikeh.... Addict... Temperamental

Toke... Another complicated nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by MarieSucre(f): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

Nope she was criticizing men for not being able to handle successful ladies. Only that her list was queer and an assemblage of what successful ladies shouldn't be.

Still having issues comprehending this?

Well she is not wrong.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by smellingmenses: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Well she is not wrong.
Your opinion. Not my business. Quit my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by sollybaby(f): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2017
now Tonto dike can rest
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by MarieSucre(f): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:
Your opinion. Not my business. Quit my mentions.
Your opinion. Not my business. Quit my mentions
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by MarieSucre(f): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2017
italo:

Your second line is intense foolishness, why should the man be allowed himself to be beheaded, he must defend himself. Why should he now die just to prove he is a man. If she shouts at him, he should shout at her with equal force, If she hits him, then he should defend himself with equal force, not attack but defend!

Your first line is also intense foolishness. Soldiers can just sit down and start beating someone who barely did them anything. Police sometimes just arrest people for walking along the road, bosses get angry unjustifiably and either yell or fire people. But somehow when it comes to a husband and domestic violence, people always assume that he is a rational being. If all the above listed people could be husbands can behave irrationally at work, why can't they also behave irrationally at home. Stop making excuses for domestic violence Biko. Even she angered him with words, does that mean he should beat her, punch her, push her against the wall and tear her clothes. The crime must be equal to the punishment. Does he beat his boss at work for annoying, does he beat police on the road, does he beat Agbero , does he beat nurses in the hospital, does he beat secretaries at corporate buildings? Afterall all this people also annoy one during the course of the day.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by MarieSucre(f): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2017
dukeo:
rubbish! This is why I hate women and the society sad angry
I agree with all you say above. The society needs to reorient itself so men do not fall foul of such things. it's wrong.

Equality is that roads should not be closed to women, just because they're women.
For example, the official immigration law says that a woman needs a letter of permission from her husband to get a passport. A child under 18 needs a letter of permission from his/her father, not mother and father, but just father to get a passport. Don't you think this is unfair.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by MarieSucre(f): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2017
italo:

Your second line is intense foolishness, why should the man be allowed himself to be beheaded, he must defend himself. Why should he now die just to prove he is a man. If she shouts at him, he should shout at her with equal force, If she hits him, then he should defend himself with equal force, not attack but defend!

Your first line is also intense foolishness. Soldiers can just sit down and start beating someone who barely did them anything. Police sometimes just arrest people for walking along the road, bosses get angry unjustifiably and either yell or fire people. But somehow when it comes to a husband and domestic violence, people always assume that he is a rational being. If all the above listed people could be husbands can behave irrationally at work, why can't they also behave irrationally at home. Stop making excuses for domestic violence Biko. Even she angered him with words, does that mean he should beat her, punch her, push her against the wall and tear her clothes. The crime must be equal to the punishment. Does he beat his boss at work for annoying, does he beat police on the road, does he beat Agbero , does he beat nurses in the hospital, does he beat secretaries at corporate buildings? Afterall all this people also annoy one during the course of the day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by blackbelt(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
lefulefu:

u wey dem come dey call blackbelt u for show her mercy? grin
the answer lies in the heart of the battle
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by gabbysegzy: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Vengeance is mine says the Lord.Life is a boomerang,whatsoever you sow,you will surely reap it in due season.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by dukeo(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

I agree with all you say above. The society needs to reorient itself so men do not fall foul of such things. it's wrong.

Equality is that roads should not be closed to women, just because they're women.
For example, the official immigration law says that a woman needs a letter of permission from her husband to get a passport. A child under 18 needs a letter of permission from his/her father, not mother and father, but just father to get a passport. Don't you think this is unfair.

Truth is women are the most important creatures God made( quote me anywhere and I will prove this) !

You know the saying: "behind every successful man, there's a woman" why then do women struggle to prove what you already are?

I know there's somewhere in the world where women are not allowed to drive, you think I support that?

I'm not gonna get into this debate.. Like you said, we need reorientation..
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Blissquare(f): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Can a woman really be happy with another womans husband? The first wife is Temi Lewis gentry. She wears her wedding ring and has instagram pic of her and Lanre gentry as display pic. She still wears her ring. This means tht she is still with Lanre. Mercy snatched him somehow. Men wld lie tht they are divorced. Women shd investigate if it is true and if so, find out how and why.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by kramer: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Rxpetite:

I hope those are not your role models? Those people you mentioned are professional celebrities and so they'll show you what you want to see (even if it's fake) as long as you continue to give them attention. As someone already mentioned on this thread you should be looking at the likes of okonjo iweala, joke silva and Alakija, these are women you should aspire to be and have the full respect of men and women alike.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.