Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (84893 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by femi4: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Greatigbos:
marry a yoruba man nd ur life will turn useless

like tonto like mercy

Olote
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by madjune(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Why do men beat women especially their wives. I would punish her in other ways than laying hands.

THREE PERSONS I CAN NEVER BEAT NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF ANGER

1. My lovely mum
2. My sweet sisters ( God give me a wife like any of them)
3. My future wife. I mean the one wey i don marry o.

I fit ball random girl slap shaa.

See below pls.

Say for yourself.

Some sisters deserve strokes of the cane daily.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Adeevah(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
What is the title of the movie
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Alphamale2017(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?Eyah,with all her instagram pictures,one would think she is a very happy woman.Why would a woman stay in a violent marriage?This is so bad.
Wealth does not determine a happy marriage.With enough money to spend on designers,but even the smallest denomination does not grant her a blissful marriage.
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

See the husband calling her promiscous and irresponsible..Why did you marry her in the first place then,imagine,the mother of your kid.

No matter what,a man must not raise his hands on a woman.Its uncalled for.
. cc. safiaa
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Her marriage even try reach 7years. Slay mama!, always slaying for her fans.

Nothing concern me abeg!.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by wizzy25: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
who her marraige epp...abeg next post joor..stupid women all this could be fake.especially dis mercy she can see her soul to the devil ..taking selfie on the process

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Safiaa(f): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
So, why are you tagging me?
Alphamale2017:
. cc. safiaa
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by abels(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
OGsteven:
Lindaikeji lasan.....she knows everything,she should just get a life too
.... U SAID IT ALL, LINDA IKEJI SHULD GET HER OWN LIFE, ALWAYS HERE AND THERE

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by dangotesmummy: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
See disgusting men all over nl.see as they're justifying dv and making a joke out of it.so dv is now funny and an opportunity to show off your hatred towards successful women as usual

Anyway I see separation coming soon.it's no more news that African men cannot handle successful women. It makes them feel less of a man so the only thing they know how to do best to show they're still men is dv undecided

Next news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by thunderbabs: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
U turn baby mama, nairalanders go vex curse you say u no geh life.

U marry, ur husband beat u blue-black, nairalanders go say d husband no beat am well well

U choose to remain single, nairalanders go say go n marry n b responsible

Which one dey satisfy nairaland peoples sef....

I vote for baby mamas grin... Man is free to gbensh oda gals, d babymama too is not tied can go n gbensh if she likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Clemzzz(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Much as I don't support a man beating up his wife, I can say this woman deserves what she got. A woman, married one for that matter, should not be saucy.
I remember not long time ago when she had a brawl with the police in Osun State due to her sauciness.

Moreso, it was her decision to marry this man notwithstanding his (Gentry's) way of life.

In any case, get well soon lady.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Safiaa(f): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fool
madjune:

Say for yourself.

Some sisters deserve strokes of the cane daily.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Akalia(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Maybe she has such loose trap that spits the regular women venom that incurs the wrath of men.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Charly68: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
When a man who confessed to love a woman decides to turn her to a punching bag,nairalands what do we call that ?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nukilia: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
What a life!

Me I am minding my own business... cool

When you were enjoying the money you no call me, now that there is trouble then you're on social media.

May God restore your marriage

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by slimsce(f): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?Eyah,with all her instagram pictures,one would think she is a very happy woman.Why would a woman stay in a violent marriage?This is so bad.
Wealth does not determine a happy marriage.With enough money to spend on designers,but even the smallest denomination does not grant her a blissful marriage.

See the husband calling her promiscous and irresponsible..Why did you marry her in the first place then,imagine,the mother of your kid.

How can we tell men not to hit women when we promote gender equality?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Langbasa: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is how it works....

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Alphamale2017(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

. I think that's a rhetorical question
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nukilia: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Akalia:
Maybe she has such loose trap that spits the regular women venom that incurs the wrath of men.

You need a high level of maturity when it comes to women... When they start saying all sort of things, just take your shirt and walk out, else you might damage lots of things

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
I knew it. All these her nonsense social media flaunting. She couldnt attend to her home like other reasonable actresses and reduce social media lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Greenbullet(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Benekruku:

Re u on your period?
se finé (see finishing)

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Bowwow11(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
thesicilian:
Sad though. Some women's mouth alone can bring out the demon in even the most gentle angel. To the typical educated Nigerian woman, gender equality means freedom to party & galivant from dawn till dusk while the maid takes care of the home...
I agree with ur views

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Greenbullet(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nukilia:

You need a high level of maturity when it comes to women... When they start saying all sort of things, just take your shirt and walk out, else you might damage lots of things
You really have not seen some crazy women, Some of their mouth are more sharper than razor blade,and they will abuse the living daylight out of any man ,not just that at the same time obstructing his movement, like my uncles wife who if they are quarreling and my uncle does not mind her will sieze his fine,off the TV and sieze his car keys,and when he attempts to leave the house ,lock the gate or obstruct him, stop judging wife beaters like animals ,some women put them in that position.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by tunde82seidat(f): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
All i see is karma playing out , after all she snatched d man from a fellow actress .I hope she's made enough money from d venture.V sad indeed

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by madjune(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:
Fool

Man, you've no reason for that.

I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Mrjo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

solution to problem is nt fighting problem bt fighting it cause.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by bravetentewa(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Your head is not correct .... I recommend a serious medical checkup on you before it becomes too late

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Safiaa(f): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why would you beat a woman?
madjune:

Man, you've no reason for that.

I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by smellingmenses: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
dowjones:

There are alot of corporate heavyweight ladies who control power and know their place place in the family. This idiot just listed Tonto and other random Whores as successes. God save us
Yeah people like Mrs Funke Osibodu comes​ to mind...
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by israeloke4(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
why crashing nah planewhy crashing nah planewhy crashing nah plane
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Tedpgrass: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jamiubond009:
Men who beat their wives have some things in common, prominent among them are. a low self esteem, quick temper and plain stupidity. Women who get beaten also have somethings in common, they are rude and confrontational, quick tempered, sharp mouthed and a foolish death wish.

A wise man will never raise his hands on a woman no matter what she does. It is very clear that he is built stronger and totally able to physically molest her with minimal effort, so he doesn't really have anything to prove to himself or to her. The very act of beating a woman reduces your social, moral and mental standing to the lowest level equal or even lower than that of a motor park tout. No matter what the provocation is, irrespective of what she has done, I believe wife battering goes against good conscience, equity and civility and should be avoided. A woman most times will drive you to the point of insanity, she will taunt you and menacingly lure you into striking her, once you do, you will be condemned in the court of public opinion; most importantly, you may maim or even kill her and be condemned in a court of law .

Baiting you to beat her is also a deceptive way women have employed to divert attention from their own sins and transfer the burden of guilty to you. So next time she taunts you, pick up your keys head to the door and make your triumphant exit. This saves you from the the shame of reprimand or the agony of the guilt and condemnation of killing your wife.

A woman who faces a man, taunting him and daring him to beat her is mentally unstable. Confronting him and raining abuses on him while standing within striking distance is a death wish which exposes you to the possibility of being battered. Even if you are right or he has committed the worst offense, you cannot put your life in danger by standing up to him. The public sympathy you so daringly crave might come inform of an obituary.

The danger you are exposed to during a beating is on the same level as being involved in a motor accident, the right blow to the wrong spot will send you to an early grave. It is only a fool on a bicycle who will challenge a mad man driving a caterpillar for the right of way. If you notice that an argument is getting heated and the man's anger is getting out of hand, be careful, especially if he starts inching towards you, do not stand and foolishly insist on your right, shut your mouth immediately to douse the tension, if you must, apologize and leave the area as soon as you can. You can always make your point later when tempers are calm, you have to be alive to do this. Be reasonable because If he beats you to death, he will probably be jailed or hanged and your children will become orphans.

Your families may even become sympathetic to the plight of the children and decide to save him since two wrongs will not make a right and killing him will not bring you back, either ways you are dead and he may still have a chance to be alive and probably remarry when the dust has settled. It's better to be safe than sorry

true talk!!!

I shake my head sometimes when I get the DISpleasure of watching some women run their mouths!!!

It doesn't solve the issues at stake but only gives her, temporary satisfaction, .....she has said her piece??

At the risk of being ignored, beaten up or even killed..!!!

Not worth it.. at all

disclaimer: I dont know if this applies to Mercy but wish her a speedy recovery if the DV claims are true

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by klax(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wow Mercy did you remember I warned you about this guy in one of my massage to you then I never knew it has gone this bad. I said it then that hoteliers who are lousy like your Lanre or whatever you called him are always pretending thugs but love blinded you and now look at your face as it changed form looking like amoeba.

All these ladies looking for already made guys and dump those who would have reason with them this is what they get. Though woman mouth is sharper than razor and so deadly like viper venom *but* a real man manage this and keep his cool and when it goes overboard instead of beating her for goodness sake send her packing and no coming back rather than seen your name and picture on media as *irresponsible woman beater bitch* this is very embarrassing.

Most Lagosian hoteliers are naturally thug and irresponsible I know a lot of them especially local hotel owners I have friends among them sometime I just wonder how lousy, irresponsible, womaniser they are.

Mercy sorry ok an adage said what an elder see sitting down little child can't see it by standing now see your face how it has be deformEd by blow from the coward Lanre.

Men don't beat woman it's bad and very embarrassing. No excuse for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.