Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds (2234 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker / Mercy Aigbe's Husband Takes Her Down Memory Lane, See What He Called Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by Mmaitahh: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mercy Aigbe's husband has responded to the wife beating allegations from LIB by saying he loves his wife.

Read the LIB report below

For a while now all has not been well in the marriage of Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe. Her 7-year marriage to Lagos based hotelier, Lanre Gentry seems to have crashed. Sources tell LIB that Mercy has been enduring domestic violence for a long time in her marriage but it's gotten worse lately.

We learnt that the couple had a nasty fight last week that left the actress with severe injuries and she's still receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital in Lagos.
LIB has been able to exclusively get photos of the injury and they don't look nice at all.

A few hours ago, Mercy through her Instagram page hinted on domestic violence with a post that reads, 'Say NO to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE...... Only a Coward hits a woman! REAL MEN don't HIT!'.

Asiwaju also posted a picture with a caption "say no to promiscuous women"

http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/love-my-wife-so-much-mercy-aigbe-husband.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by Mmaitahh: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2017

Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by GloriaNinja(f): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
undecided YOU LOVE HER BUT WANT TO BEAT HER TO DEATH, WHICH KIND LOVE BE THAT, I TERM IT "DANGEROUS LOVE "
Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by femolacqua(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Oh no, this not good. cry
Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by Partnerbiz(f): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Husband or dad pls?
Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by AntiWailer: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided YOU LOVE HER BUT WANT TO BEAT HER TO DEATH, WHICH KIND LOVE BE THAT, I TERM IT "DANGEROUS LOVE "

It is called Titanic Love. grin
Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by axortedbabe(f): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nawa o
Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by opeaceo: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
If you love her, you won't be the cause of her pain, you wouldn't watch her go through pains except you're a psychopath.
Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by Mmaitahh: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fynestboi, MissyB3, lalasticlala
Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by policy12: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Let wait and c how Mercy will deny this.. Claiming it's a movie scene. Any way their lives.
Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by Came: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Man way no get money dey pursue plenty women,he come be man way get money... Mercy make God help you oooooo..... Men no Loyal at all....Hmmmmmm!!!!
Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by GloriaNinja(f): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2017
AntiWailer:

It is called Titanic Love. grin
ATLEAST "THE TITANIC STORY" ENDED WHEN JACK SACRIFICED HIS LIFE FOR ELIZA. MERCY'S OWN DON ENTER "DANGEROUS LOVE"
Re: 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds by soulfood(m): 3:00am On Apr 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Rocks New Hairstyle / Principal Expose, SS1 Girl Shares Video Of What They Do Jst To Pass Exams / Timi Dakola Shares Wife Make-up Free Picture Amidst Marriage Beef(phot0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.