Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

#Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker (2107 Views)

Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2017
Let's go back in time this Thursday! Back to when Mercy Aigbe and Lanre Gentry met before their marital brouhaha.

Lanre in an interview with City People back in November 2015 revealed he met the popular actress through a friend, Muyiwa.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-H0lG3BTfMjE/WQtMNmSgVCI/AAAAAAAAFx4/VautpXA3qrYarvmp0fgWon6m2EhO2SQzgCEw/s1600/Mercy-Aigbe-Gentry-and-hubby-Lanre-Gentry.png[/img]

According to him, "Mercy was not into acting then. Mercy was a staff of Zenith bank for six months.
When I saw her with him, I told him 'I like this girl O', That day she didn't even answer.

'I begged Muyiwa to that I want the girl to befriend me. I said I want to just be her friend. If you can link me to her I will give you N20,000.'

He said he has talked to her and she doesn't need a boyfriend but a husband. He took me to her house in Maryland on getting there she refused to talk to me.

I met one lady Bimbo. I told her to talk to Mercy that if she agrees I will give her N50,000. Mercy came to my car, she said, "Mr Lanre don't be angry. I have my fiancee. I can't double date.

The following week somebody just leaked the secret of the boyfriend to me that the guy has a wife in Ikorodu.

And that was how their love story began before domestic violence allegations arose.

Mercy filed a restraining order suit on April 25, 2017, against her husband and was finally given one on April 28, 2017.

The restraining order against her husband covers a one-mile radius.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-qXrYSz4tW6M/WQtM8m7MntI/AAAAAAAAFyA/Rt7IEjiA1SQZvnqTUoO3bwJT9IT90zbYACLcB/s1600/Mercy-Aigbe-shows-off-her-husband-Lanre-Gentry.jpg[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/throwbackthursday-when-mercy-aigbes.html

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2017
Re: #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker by Amberon: 5:04pm On May 04, 2017
Lol
Re: #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker by Heavance(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
If she had not started acting as at 2015 when he met her, please how come she won best actress in a supporting role in 2010 and the best actress in an indigenous movie (non-English) in 2012?
They should stop cropping out lies and settle out of court and social media

1 Like

Re: #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker by Heeyhun(f): 5:27pm On May 04, 2017
Heavance:
If she had not started acting as at 2015 when he met her, please how come she won best actress in a supporting role in 2010 and the best actress in an indigenous movie (non-English) in 2012?
They should stop cropping out lies and settle out of court and social media

The interview was in 2015
Re: #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker by Nixiepie(f): 5:37pm On May 04, 2017
I hope they settle soonest,i hate reading marriage crisis
Re: #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker by axortedbabe(f): 6:17pm On May 04, 2017
Which one is d before n after
Re: #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2017
Banker olosho jam money miss road maga. Wey no fit speak or write good English. D guy money don reduce d gal self don dey go meet those that can pay. E con dey vex beat am hahahaha. Two fools

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Guy Adesua Etomi Was Reportedly Dating When Banky W Was In Friendzone / 'tekno And Davido Spotted In Lekki' - Therealfemi / Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.