Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Admission Into, Canada, United State, Belize, Uk,australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Admission Into, Canada, United State, Belize, Uk,australia (1115 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Entering Into Canada With US Visa. / African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Admission Into, Canada, United State, Belize, Uk,australia by lawale65(f): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
HELLO, I Mr. Olawale from lagos island i will like to inform you that if you want to study in CANADA, AND UNITED STATE AND BELIZE AND UNITED KINGDOM ALSO AUSTRALIA, please kindly contact me at teeteebaba@yahoo.com or 07081518893,

if you want to study at Canada what i need is waec card pin to process the admission bur for the rest you have to send down your record from jss1 to ss3,

contact me for further information

thank you

Mr. Olawale
Re: Admission Into, Canada, United State, Belize, Uk,australia by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
@lawale65

What are the advantages of contacting u? I mean, do u have any secret abt how to get an admission without stress or what?
Re: Admission Into, Canada, United State, Belize, Uk,australia by niceguy10: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2010
The poster is just a 419, people be careful,
Re: Admission Into, Canada, United State, Belize, Uk,australia by asiwaju: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
@lawale65,

olawale again and again and again,o sa nwa ona lati soriburuku saa,(you are looking for a way of destruction for your life)o ti wo gau,no peace for you here,omo ole.

Asiwaju.
Re: Admission Into, Canada, United State, Belize, Uk,australia by lawale65(f): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2010
when you are ready you will need to come to my house i dont deal on the internet so dont said what u know not all of you

(1)

She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss / World's Latest Mega-airport Finally Opens / Live, Study And Work In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.