Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant (17191 Views)

Christian Quotes Season 1 / Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / Christian Quotes That Will Encourage You Do Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Gospel Truth

Life with Jesus on earth is heaven on earth (John 14:27).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by nicemuyoo: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yes Jesus made reference to paying tithe which are agricultural produce not money this was clearly because the old covenant laws and ordinance where in full effect while he was alive. He lived 100% full obedience to the law until his death. He commanded a healed leper to go and make ritual sacrifice according to Leviticus laws at the temple. This rituals involved the use of two clean birds and other ritual ingredients according to the law.
Now would you command a leper to go and make sacrifice with two birds as commanded by Jesus in a church today!! This tithe is an old covenant law and it has long been discarded. It is not money and it can only be used to feed levites, widows, orphans not church buildings or for buying anything that is against the law . It is actually a sin to misappropriation the tithe which is food.
You need to start teaching scriptural truth and not theological extrapolations the teachings of men
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blessed Are the Meek for They Shall Inherit the Earth — Understand Matthew 5:5

https://www.gospelandtruth.com/2017/12/blessed-are-meek-for-they-shall-inherit.html?m=1
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Visual Gospel

The vision is clear and I can see the sketches of His master plan (Jeremiah 29:11).

Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Miracle Gospel

On the 11th of July 2016 (born-again day), He (Jesus) took away the scales covering my eyes and now I can see (Acts 9:18).

Acts 9:18: “And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.”
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Gospel Truth

Falling in love with Jesus makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to fall in lust with the world and everything in it (Matthew 16:24; 1 John 2:15).

1 John 2:15: “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Testimony Gospel

I was born a chronic stammerer and how God took away the speech impairment completely still remains a mystery to me until today.

Anyone who sees me then sitting all alone calls me a “quiet boy” but never knew it was simply because I was unable to speak.

Jeremiah 32:27: “Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?”

Exodus 4:11: “And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord ?”
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Education Gospel

It can come to a point when books will be like a television to you and you will laugh out hard while reading as if you’re watching a comedy because of your level of understanding.

2 Timothy 2:15: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Gospel Truth on Persecution

They will tag you “religious”. They will call you all sort of names but stand ye therefore and know that the God you serve — Jesus Christ — is still the Lord on the throne (Revelation 19:16).

Some will have an internal hatred you for you but don't know how to express it (Galatians 5:20-21). It is the devil who worketh all this.

I exhort you brethren to stand firm and not be shaken in mind or heart (John 14:1) because you have been told before now that all who live godly in Christ will suffer persecution (2 Timothy 3:12).

2 Timothy 3:12: “Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.”

In your walk with Christ and if everyone is pleased with you, know ye therefore that there is something not right with you because Christ said just the same way they hated Him, they will hate you also (John 15:18).

John 15:19: “If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.”
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Gospel Truth on Health and Healing

Sickness is never the will of God and there is virtually no sickness on earth that cannot be cured either by Jesus or by nature.

Jesus can heal all ailment (Matthew 4:23; Acts 10:38) because He bore our infirmities on the cross and by His stripes we are healed of all sickness (Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24). At the mention of the name Jesus, all sickness bow and disappear (Philippians 2:10).

Just call on the name of Jesus and you shall be healed and saved (Acts 2:21).

Acts 2:21: “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

On the other hand, nature and natural things heals. Never underestimate the things created by God and place the things created by man to be of more importance. Water for example, is better than soft drink intake.

Use a dying plant as a specimen. When you pour water on it, it comes back to life but if you pour a soft drink or beer on it, it dies completely.

Water and every natural things gives life to the body. So, consume more water and fruits and consume less sugar. With this practice, and in due time, you will be fine.

Visit www.gospelandtruth.com for more truth
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
The Beautiful Ones Are Already Born and They Live Among Us

https://www.gospelandtruth.com/2017/12/the-beautiful-ones-are-already-born-and.html?m=1
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
A new exhortation I give thee. Seek those in distress rather than those who are impress (Matthew 14:14).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Personal Observation

The Holy Bible is as wide and deep as a sea, but amazingly and by the power of the Holy Ghost you don’t need a big ship to sail through (2 Peter 1:21).

A fisherman with a local boat can sail through the sea and catch many fish regardless of the tempest by the help of God (Matthew 4:19; Mark 4:39).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Putting on the Whole Armour of God

It is true that life is not a playground but a battlefield, and God is continually fighting an invincible battle for us that we are not even aware of.

Wherefore brethren put on the armor of God to win the battle of life (Ephesians 6:11) because we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in high places (Ephesians 6:12).

Ephesians 6:11 KJV
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gospel Musical Question

I heard one secular musician said in his musical lyrics: “everybody get his own way to follow”.

But how can this be when Jesus Christ is the only true way to follow?

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gospel Truth

It’s never too late to run to Jesus. There is no depth of sin that cannot be forgiven (John 1:9), but you have to make a choice to either remain in the hole of sin or stretch forth your hands for Jesus to grab you out.

Matthew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
In Christ alone the Solid Rock...
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
In Christ alone the Solid Rock...

Yes, very true and that's why He is called the chief corner stone (Ephesians 2:20).

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
The Mystery of Life

Living for others actually makes life for ourselves easier and better.

Philippians 2:3 KJV
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
I can attest that walking up to Jesus (Matthew 11:28) guarantees healing of an kind of infirmity or defect (Matthew 8:17). I am living testimony to this. For I was sick but made whole by Jesus Christ.

Only Jesus can render your hospital case note useless and make your doctors confess with their lips that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of the Father (Philippians 2:10-11).

Just run to Jesus now and get your healing (2 Chronicles 7:14)

Matthew 11:28 KJV
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Faithful Servant

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Prayer Wonders With Milk And Honey. (praying With Material Formula) / Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.