Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) (17517 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / E-Grace Convention 20-14 / Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2013
It is with great joy that we welcome you all to this first edition of the e-convention of the religion section. The sole purpose of this convention is for nairalanders to appreciate the grace of God that have appeared to all men with the hope that those who do not share the Christian faith may come to faith through Grace in Jesus Christ. It is also hoped that those who are already saved but are not enjoying the Grace of God sufficiently might come to do so as they partake of this convention. More so, our mission is to do the Apostolic, remove religion and churchianity out of Christianity, and present the reality of the Cross of Christ and His finished works.

Please take note, as this convention kicks off today and now,

You have not come to a mountain that can be touched and that is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom and storm; to a trumpet blast or to such a voice speaking words that those who heard it begged that no further word be spoken to them, because they could not bear what was commanded: “If even an animal touches the mountain, it must be stoned to death.” The sight was so terrifying that Moses said, “I am trembling with fear. But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

It is our expectation that lives will be graciously changed for our Lord and the Spirit of God will do the moving of the Pentecost unto our viewers\readers\partakers of this great event. We welcome you with the gracious love of Christ and this convention is hereby declared open in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit!

Please note, there will be questions after each teaching session and our teachers will be around after their presentation to answer your questions. We encourage everyone to be orderly as in a Christian gathering. All questions must\should come after a teacher has come to the end of each presentation not in the middle of their teachings.

Today, as the convention begins, we shall be having Shdemidemi (first session, begins at 12noon) and Enigma (second session, which begins at 6pm) come do their teachings as scheduled.

Order of event shall follow thus for today:

Opening speech\prayer

Praise\worship

Hymns

Teachings\Presentation

Questions and answer

Enjoy this praise and worship in his presence as we continue to other aspects of today’s schedule.

God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2013
I was here first. Hope there is a special blessing/gift for me arriving very early before service?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Where two or three gather in his name...therein he Will be...

Majesty!!!you are welcome...have Your Way

Sing with me
As we gather in this place today
Holyspirit come and have your way
Have your way
This is your house,your home
We welcome You
Lord we welcome you
This is your House,your home
We Welcome you today

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by donsmall94(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2013
we start in d name of God........
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ohpeyemi(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Good initiative!
Great work!!
My prayer is that God will be glorify and everyone will come to comprehend the height, depth, lenght and breadth of God's grace that hath appeared to all men teaching us to deny ungodliness.
Just to let you know that silent viewers like me are following. keep on with the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by PastorKun(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2013
To God be the glory and may grace be multiplied to us all. smiley
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Pygru: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2013
Hmmm... Ok
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Enigma(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all the way. smiley
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
I can see you all stepping in with Grace. Welcome on board. cheesy grin
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by tobechi20(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
(IN CARDINAL JOHN VOICE)

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
GOOD EVENING MY DEAR BRETHREN

AS WE PREPARE OUSELVE FOR THIS GREAT MUCH PUBLICISED E_CONVENTION ,LET US CALL TO MIND OUR SIN AND ASK GOD FOR PARDON

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Tgirl4real(f): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
idnoble135: I was here first. Hope there is a special blessing/gift for me arriving very early before service?

lol

Receive grace for breakthrough. lol

We are eagerly waiting for our first presenter.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by UyiIredia(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sorry for my lateness. I had stuff to do. I thought it would start with a prayer.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Humbled by grace...
Where have you been

I was so Worried
I missed you
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Has the person for the opening Prayer Been choosed!!!

I Want to pray ooo
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol

Receive grace for breakthrough. lol

We are eagerly waiting for our first presenter "teacher".
Thanks Tgirl... But i never knew you are a late comer. grin
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ajibam: Humbled by grace...
Where have you been

I was so Worried
I missed you
Where's she? Or you are seeing vision?
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
idnoble135:
Where's she? Or you are seeing vision?

I saw her joor
Go check her profile
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by UyiIredia(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Una dey do African time for the thing. Okay o !
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Tgirl4real(f): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
idnoble135:
Thanks Tgirl... But i never knew you are a late comer. grin

Late ke...have been since 5 decorating the hall and ensuring all goes well. smiley
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ajibam:

I saw her joor
Go check her profile
So you have been monitoring her? I dont want to derail this thread but we shall meet on the christian chat thread. I have some cords of whips that you earnestly deserve.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Tgirl4real(f): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ajibam, pls handle the opening prayer.

Letz limit the chit chat while we wait for our teacher. smiley

God bless!
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Late ke...have been since 5 decorating the hall and ensuring all goes well. smiley
Oh!
I remember!
You were that lady struggling to decorate the podium?
Alright!
And yes, God bless.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Candour(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Una dey do African time for the thing. Okay o !

hi brother, you know its the first day......just have a little patience pls

I guess Tgirl4real has not finished the decor yet cool. oya sister hurry up grin grin

God bless you
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by LordReed(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Always eager to partake of the Grace of God!
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by debosky(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Are we still doing praise and worship? If so let me import some makossa praise jare. cheesy

Baba mimo mimo mimo mo wa sope o, mo dupe
Ore to se fun mi po gan o, mo dupe

*plays the drum* *dum..dum..dum,dum,dum*

grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tgirl4real: Ajibam, pls handle the opening prayer.

Letz limit the chit chat while we wait for our teacher. smiley

God bless!

Drummaboy go Shoot Me down
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
debosky: Are we still doing praise and worship? If so let me import some makossa praise jare. cheesy

*plays the drum* *dum..dum..dum,dum,dum*

grin

My gangan dey intact

Eeeegba....
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by UyiIredia(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Prayer I can understand. I'm not sure I'll feel online praise worship. Hymns aren't bad. Now who's saying prayers first. And why isn't the thread on FP.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
I can see you all dancing by Grace! grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Candour:

hi brother, you know its the first day......just have a little patience pls

I guess Tgirl4real has not finished the decor yet cool. oya sister hurry up grin grin

God bless you
idnoble135:
Oh!
I remember!
You were that lady struggling to decorate the podium?
Alright!
And yes, God bless.

Lol...
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Prayer I can understand. I'm not sure I'll feel online praise worship. Hymns aren't bad. Now who's saying prayers first. And why isn't the thread on FP.

I have nominated it..let just pray the supermods do Sumtn Abt it,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Are We Not Seeing Miracles As Of Old? / The Parable Of The Ten Virgins - Jack Kelley / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye: "5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.