Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway (70635 Views)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Readonee35L(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Swegzfreak:
OH YE SELLERS OF GIFT CARD
BRING YOUR ITUNES, AMAZON,
VANILLA, STEAM WALLET,
WILL BUY ALL IN SEXY RATES
Why do you demand for cash receipt?
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by umarshehu58(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
lalalalalaaaaaa
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Swegzfreak: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Readonee35L:

Why do you demand for cash receipt?

Hello sir. Kindly contact me on whatsapp... Number @signature
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by SirLewis(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
baylord101:
It's late already, Lalasticlala no get time for snake

#Modified
I knw it, this post will make fp
WHAT THE Bleep?!
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Mayflowa(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alphamale2017:
op is funny . how can u accept a snake that was not hit with anything ? it just surrendered its life to be slaughtered .
. ? that's weird . how am I sure I am not buying a magically controlled snake from a magician ?

I can't eat it with peace of mind . i will keep thinking if its one of the numerous snake owned by the magician .

don't blame me oh. just my thought .

Or probably killed by poisoned gas

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by BestySam(m): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Swegzfreak:
OH YE SELLERS OF GIFT CARD
BRING YOUR ITUNES, AMAZON,
VANILLA, STEAM WALLET,
WILL BUY ALL IN SEXY RATES

Amazon GC what rate?
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by akigbemaru: 12:58am On Apr 29, 2017
benflin:
I am an engineer, on my way from my site at Duste Jigawa State today, I bought a big and nice snake along Zaria kaduna federal highway for 4500 naira...the most interesting thing was that it was slaughter and not hit with anything...i examined its body no single bruise on it. See pictures below
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by TheGreatIYANU: 1:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Movingcoil:
Very soon our children will ask us, daddy what is a snake and you will open your mouth like a tilapia fish in a basin of water because you've eaten everything nonhuman in the world. Maybe when you guys finish all the wildlife with your mouth, you'll start seeing my balls like snake eyeballs.

LMAO! LOLOL!!! Sir this is the funniest comment I have EVER seen on NL! I'm in stitches right now. Tears are running down my eyes! Good Lord!

eaten everything nonhuman in the world finished me! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Dongreat:

Snakes can't go extinct, not in Nigeria, not in the world. They breed and lay eggs rapidly and there are thousands of species. If any animal can go extinct, snakes and chickens can't.
and goats!!!
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Dongreat(m): 2:14am On Apr 29, 2017
mobolaji88:

and goats!!!

Goats can. Both the human goats or animal goats.
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Alphamale2017 post=56015123]op is funny . how can u accept a snake that was not hit with anything ? it just surrendered its life to be slaughtered .
. ? that's weird . how am I sure I am not buying a magically controlled snake from a magician ?

I can't eat it with peace of mind . i will keep thinking if its one of the numerous snake owned by the magician .

don't blame me oh. just my thought .
[/quote

exactly my tot

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by 360command: 2:36am On Apr 29, 2017
northern guys, dem sabi anatomy

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Swegzfreak: 3:28am On Apr 29, 2017
BestySam:

Amazon GC what rate?

Whatsapp Me my oga
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Juliearth(f): 3:38am On Apr 29, 2017
benflin:
I am an engineer, on my way from my site at Duste Jigawa State today, I bought a big and nice snake along Zaria kaduna federal highway for 4500 naira...the most interesting thing was that it was slaughter and not hit with anything...i examined its body no single bruise on it. See pictures below

Holy Moses! How do you feel after ingesting Snake meat? I cant imagine myself eating that...every sound produced by my stomach would drive me into a state of hullabaloo. LOL!
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by wink2015(m): 5:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Go and get the snake meat ganished with onion, pepper, maggi, and fried!

You need this free drinks to take dilute the snake.

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by JoseRaji(m): 5:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Movingcoil:
Very soon our children will ask us, daddy what is a snake and you will open your mouth like a tilapia fish in a basin of water because you've eaten everything nonhuman in the world. Maybe when you guys finish all the wildlife with your mouth, you'll start seeing my balls like snake eyeballs.
what is this one saying?
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by IBreakRules: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2017
princechurchill:
Some people don eat their great grand parents that came in form of snakes for supervision on their grand children

lol.. dem no see lion, dog, n others to come in their form abi. na snake form dem choose. tah!!!
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by IBreakRules: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2017
All ye snake eaters, I hail o!
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by BALLOSKI: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2017
divinelove:
Wow u have removed d skin completely, and it can pass for any bush meat nw
I think I don't eat this , but seeing it without colored skin makes it cool. I saw some people eating a colored one and I was like WTF .
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by fortunejum: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2017
what next?
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by fortunejum: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
benflin:
So what next?
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by fortunejum: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
I am an engineer, on my way from my site at Duste Jigawa State today, I bought a big and nice snake along Zaria kaduna federal highway for 4500 naira...the most interesting thing was that it was slaughter and not hit with anything...i examined its body no single bruise on it. See pictures below [/quote]
So what next?
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:

#Modified

Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by xcuggsm(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:
#Modified
You guys are understimating Lala's obsession with snake meat.
Lalasticlala was already there nah. Whose legs do you see in the 3rd photo in blue jeans and slipper?
He thinks we don't know that @benflin is his friend's moniker he hides under to post in Nairaland?
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:

#Modified

Wtf. That's my first 3 words.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by dragunov: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2017
benflin:

You paid N4500 to buy that sack of venom? That vermin?
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by sou1p1an0(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:

#Modified
my guy the first three words wud b 'BLOOD OF JESUS'

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by benflin(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
xcuggsm:
You guys are understimating Lala's obsession with snake meat.
Lalasticlala was already there nah. Whose legs do you see in the 3rd photo in blue jeans and slipper?
He thinks we don't know that @benflin is his friend's moniker he hides under to post in Nairaland?

grin shocked
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Aharpride1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mehn... that snake is a Bae!
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by AlamienDagash(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:

#Modified
1ST THREE WORD
what tha Bleep?
Re: The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway by Tisham20(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Huge Manatee Killed By Residents In Taraba State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.