Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,294 members, 7,850,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Between Actress Toyin Aimakhu And A Fan Who Slammed Her On Mercy Aigbe's Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Actress Toyin Aimakhu And A Fan Who Slammed Her On Mercy Aigbe's Post (1477 Views)

Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Actress Toyin Aimakhu And A Fan Who Slammed Her On Mercy Aigbe's Post by emefav: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu who commented on Mercy Aigbe's "Say No To Violence, only a coward hits women" post, has been slammed by a fan who questioned her motive of commenting on the post.

Toyin who left a "hmmmm, God is your strength" comment, was asked by her fan if her ex-husband Adeniyi Johnson, was also assaulting her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/between-actress-toyin-aimakhu-and-fan.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Between Actress Toyin Aimakhu And A Fan Who Slammed Her On Mercy Aigbe's Post by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
undecided

Na wa
This same woman that fought sometime ago with police officers at Ekiti state is a punching bag at home

Btw

I dedicate my FTC to the mod who banned me for over one month;

During my ban,
I enrolled and wrote IELTS and scored 8/9,
I got my wife pregnant,
I was granted a 2-year B1/B2 visa to the USA,
And finally
The Director was granted BAIL

God bless Nairaland
God bless Seun
God bless the mods who ban us and make us more worthwhile to ourselves

God bless everyone facing a ban on NL now
May you achieve more than I have achieved during my ban.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Actress Toyin Aimakhu And A Fan Who Slammed Her On Mercy Aigbe's Post by Khd95(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
She fight bull
Re: Between Actress Toyin Aimakhu And A Fan Who Slammed Her On Mercy Aigbe's Post by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ngwanu!!!
Re: Between Actress Toyin Aimakhu And A Fan Who Slammed Her On Mercy Aigbe's Post by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided

Na wa
This same woman that fought sometime ago with police officers at Ekiti state is a punching bag at home

Btw

During my ban,
I got my wife pregnant,
And finally

God bless Nairaland
God bless Seun

Your matter no b here grin

1 Like

Re: Between Actress Toyin Aimakhu And A Fan Who Slammed Her On Mercy Aigbe's Post by MhissBelva(f): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided

Na wa

Btw

During my ban,
I got my wife pregnant,
And finally

God bless Nairaland
God bless Seun

cheesy cheesy
Re: Between Actress Toyin Aimakhu And A Fan Who Slammed Her On Mercy Aigbe's Post by goldbim(f): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin grin Drama everywhere!!!l
Re: Between Actress Toyin Aimakhu And A Fan Who Slammed Her On Mercy Aigbe's Post by Came: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Make nobody insult Toyin ooooo, because dem no themself, them no say na show off them dey do, most of them dey die in silence inside marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya's Death - MC Oluomo Paid For Ikoyi Cemetery / Photos:- Top 10 Richest Female Actress In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Unmasking The Lagbaja You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.