Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,018 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? (2844 Views)

Is It Okay To Use Coinbase Wallet As A Nigerian / Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? (2) (3) (4)

Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by farem: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
I want to say hello to the experienced and experts in the house.

I have been dealing in Blockchain since I have been having transactions on Bitcoin. I have got couple of friends, partners and traders talking about Coinbase.

I feel so cool using Blockchain and think I don't have other need to go Coinbase

However I believe there must be certain things (unknown to me) that are being enjoyed by the Animals guys.
if you are using coinbase, kindly let us know the benefits you enjoy

Those who have used or using both can be of better advantage to us as they have tasted both sides of the divide

Please only expert and experiential inputs are welcome.

Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Seeing your Bitcoins in naira...I don't think Blockchain has that.

Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by farem: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

That's a good point
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by mecussey(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

...but is it possible to convert bitcoin to USD and send it to your dom account via blockchain?
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
mecussey:

...but is it possible to convert bitcoin to USD and send it to your dom account via blockchain?

I don't think so. Bitcoin wallet doesn't convert. If you want to convert your Bitcoin to USD you will have to do that with a reputable broker.
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by Obascoetubi: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
coinbase
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by Brendascouch: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Obascoetubi:
coinbase

I have an account with coinbase but up till now its telling me I can't do any transaction. I think its due to the fact that I haven't linked my bank account to it.

How can I link my bank account to it? Do I have to download the app before I do that? Can't I do it using a web browser like Firefox?
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by farem: 5:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Brendascouch:

I have an account with coinbase but up till now its telling me I can't do any transaction. I think its due to the fact that I haven't linked my bank account to it.

How can I link my bank account to it? Do I have to download the app before I do that? Can't I do it using a web browser like Firefox?

House, can we call this a thumb-down?
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by Obascoetubi: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Brendascouch:

linking coinbase to bank account is not allow in naija
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by Brendascouch: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Obascoetubi:
linking coinbase to bank account is not allow in naija

Thanks for this Info... So if I wanna send or receive Bitcoin or Ethereum on coinbase, kindly direct me on how to go about please..

Thanks..
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by simeonokah(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Coinbase send u email once any transaction is made, that's why I prefer coinbase to blockchain.

Changing your password is easy on coinbase but blockchain is not possible

Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by farem: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
simeonokah:
Coinbase send u email once any transaction is made, that's why I prefer coinbase to blockchain.

Changing your password is easy on coinbase but blockchain is not possible

Pls how is the procedure to change password I coinbase different? Pls. Thanks
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by Obascoetubi: 6:03am On Apr 30, 2017
Brendascouch:

Thanks for this Info... So if I wanna send or receive Bitcoin or Ethereum on coinbase, kindly direct me on how to go about please..

Thanks..
email me, i will give u my whatsapp & we will chat there, so, that i would show u screenshot
abocho2016@gmail.com
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by RALPHOW(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY BITCOIN IN COINBASE SINCE I CAN NOT BUY AND SELL AS A NIGERIAN
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by gamaliel9: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
you can only transfer it...since Nigerians cannot buy or sale from it. I use it to accept bitcoin from genexpayments and others,then transfer to trading sites or investments sites[i have lost a lot to investment sites]
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by richhy84: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chat me up let me show u how to get 14 free coin
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by richhy84: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Ease Of Transaction : Blockchain Or Coinbase - Which One Do You Prefer? by Dollabiz: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Both

Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? / ANY MINING SCHEME IS A SCAM, WHILE CRYPTO TRADING PAYS BETTER / Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020?