Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used (1334 Views)

Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by mespusinglez(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
BlackBerry Na Hell On Earth Abeg...
Phone Model Curve 8(9720)
Battery Capacity 1450MAH
Battery No dey ever Reach 3hrs
Whatsapp NO
Instagram NO
BlackBerry World No Dey Work
You No Fit Download App Unless You Registered With BlackBerry I.D
Chai I don Change Battery Four Times Within 7 Months
Wetin Pain me Most be Say No matter how Scrambled or Scrap an Android Phone is Its still Doing Whatsapp
How Can I Have A Phone Of 23K and Won't Do Whatsapp But A Scrap Of 8K Dey D whatsapp

Seriously BlackBerry Have To Do Something About This o

Tor.........

1 Like

Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol, that one no be phone then!!!
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is 2017 blud!!!!..not 2007!

2 Likes

Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by Khd95(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Only if pple could be patient,the way they are patient when that devilish black square appears on the screen of black berrygrin

1 Like

Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by daphid25(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lmao... better goan get the new phonepad and enjoy cool
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by blackylola(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
That's the phone am using and my whatapp is working perfect, my BB complete sub is 1k for a month and I can download anything I want, FB checked, twitter checked, nairaland 24/7. BA3 is average 6hrs on 3G, have been using it for almost 4yrs

4 Likes

Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by mustapha3097(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
mespusinglez:
BlackBerry

Tor.........
hw much were u paid 4 dis phurkery?
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by henry007(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
mespusinglez:
Battery Capacity 1450MAH
Whatsapp NO
Instagram NO
Wetin Pain me Most be Say No matter how Scrambled or Scrap an Android Phone is Its still Doing Whatsapp
How Can I Have A Phone Of 23K and Won't Do Whatsapp But A Scrap Of 8K Dey D whatsapp

Tor.........

This phone isn't 23K anywhere. The blackberry z10 is 20K.
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by ojotobiloba1: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
blackylola:
That's the phone am using and my whatapp is working perfect, my BB complete sub is 1k for a month and I can download anything I want, FB checked, twitter checked, nairaland 24/7. BA3 is average 6hrs on 3G, have been using it for almost 4yrs

Battery usage of 6 hours on 3G on Blackberry.. I knw u re lying Buh continue
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by blackylola(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

when u hv made covenant with chinko phone

1 Like

Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by ojotobiloba1: 1:03am On Apr 29, 2017
blackylola:
when u hv made covenant with chinko phone

Lolz.. Sounds hilarious though, all of us used a chinko phone.. Or where re the manufacturers of infinix, Huawei, gionee, injoo and etc if not China...
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by ovisprince(m): 1:47am On Apr 29, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

lmfaooooo I'm wick.. why you dey lie like this
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by daveP(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2017
so thats the bb youre using to conclude?
Z30 one of the best phones ever. used 85% of the apps, 4low come+downloaded. meanwhile....
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by blackylola(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
mespusinglez:
Battery Capacity 1450MAH
Whatsapp NO
Instagram NO

Tor.........
I snap this pix now (12:11am 29:04:2017) with my small nokia phone, that's whatapp chats including group chat on Whatapp. I left home @10am and the phone BA3 is 78% now. Next time do your research properly b4 u post online

Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by mespusinglez(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

Hey I know my battery very well o,sometimes when it reach 44% the phone will just OFF,and infact I only enjoy 50% of the battery the rest will just off,I can't remember when last my phone show 40% because before e reach 44 ego just Off

So BB no be phone
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by ojotobiloba1: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
mespusinglez:
Hey I know my battery very well o,sometimes when it reach 44% the phone will just OFF,and infact I only enjoy 50% of the battery the rest will just off,I can't remember when last my phone show 40% because before e reach 44 ego just Off

So BB no be phone
We re saying the same thing, I was once a stanch Bb z10 user bf porting to Infinix hot note and den note 3...my two z10 batteries couldn't served me for 6 hours combined let alone one battery serving me for straight 6 hours on 3G den ......
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by mespusinglez(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
blackylola:
I snap this pix now (12:11am 29:04:2017) with my small nokia phone, that's whatapp chats including group chat on Whatapp. I left home @10am and the phone BA3 is 78% now. Next time do your research properly b4 u post. online
Your Phone And my phone Aren't The Same bro!!!!
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by Baroba(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
That your Bb na Methuselah in phone age.. Bb don upgrade since then now haba..
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by blackylola(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
mespusinglez:
Your Phone And my phone Aren't The Same bro!!!!
shine your eyes my phone is curve 8. Am using the phone to chat with U no light phcn at my working place and d BA3 is on 50% now since morning

Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by henry007(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
mespusinglez:

So BB no be phone

The battery of this particular bb curve 8 failed me too. From 40% - off real quick. Bold 2,4 and curve 3,7 batteries were more reliable. I used them all
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by jmoore(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op, maybe you bought fake.
Re: BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used by wizztheman(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
black berry sucks now.... anyways infinix hot note2 for sale.. working perfectly.. interested buyers should contact me

(1) (Reply)

GLO Data Removes Money From Balance. Please Help / If You Need To Locate Your Lost Devices / Itel A32F Review – Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.