Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (23525 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by dollarprincess(f): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Which Phone is the Worst Phone you’ve ever used back then or Presently?
Drop your Comment!!!
For Me:- The Phone that almost killed me was my Nokia Navigator, bought it N27,000 back then and the Keypad was Hell, Almost died in the Process..
http://www.getontopc.com/2016/11/weekend-whats-worst-phone-youve-ever.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Olsoo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Blackberry curve 4 embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't know the worst, but my techno L5 is a God sent..

Mega battery...

Strong screen

It has fallen uncountable times even when I involve it in gambling to check if the screen will crack or not.... it keeps surviving ...

Just wana say thanks to it...

14 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by seunlaww(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Gionee m5 mini..total disappointment

1. Battery drains faster ( 100-80 with speed of light, hardly get 5hrs on 3G browsing)

2. Can hang for afrika ( even keyboard at times)

3. Frequent crashes (Application error
Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped)

4. VERY VERY VERY HEAVY

5. Prone to falls because of it's heavy WEIGHT.

6. Every red colour displayed automatically becomes orange.

7. Back camera is sh*t

8. If only y'all can stop hyping phone.@35k, d phone ain't worth it, Ds country is hard than to carry 35k buy one yeye phone.

6 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by dollarprincess(f): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
seunlaww:
please tell me y it a disapointment because am planning buying that phone

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
seunlaww:

Let gionee faithfuls hear this, they are sure going to skin u alive.

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Infinix Hot 2

7 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by seyema(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tecno r5

4 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by masterP042(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
seunlaww:
don't know what u need in a phone.. But considering its price m5 mini is so dope

5 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by masterP042(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Itel phones can hang for Africa embarassed

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by dollarprincess(f): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin
masterP042:
grin
masterP042:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by mohemos: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 1

I am not a fan of any brand at all, I started my smartphone life with Nokia Navigator then I switched to LG then Samsung then HP ( Data messenger ) then HTC pro 2, this HTC changed my experience about mobile OS. The phone came with Winmo 6, I played around it and got Android running on it, back in 2009, then I moved to HTC Imago, I was unable to port Android on it so I moved to Xperia X10i ( I loved this phone no be small ) then I moved to HTC HD2 (Long live HD2) this phone gave me the experience I loved the most about smartphone. I used this phone for a long time. The phone came with Winmo 6.5 I removed the Winmo, I ported Android Gingerbread, then I ported Jellybean on it ( Android nougat on HD2 *XDA rumour ), before the phone spoil due to serious fall and poor phone repairer.
No so I come say make I check out Samsung, then I went for the popular Galaxy Note 1, this phone camera good ehn! the pen nar wonder but the phone no last reach 6 month before e give up.
I just restart phone nar so e enter boot loop, I come say make I change the rom nar so the thing brick ( Am very patience, careful reader and I follow instructions strictly) am very good at tweaking OS from Winmo to Android to iOS. I checked internet and got to know that many people had the same problem. Samsung just produce phone for people to use for a while and the get another.
I switched back to HTC and since then I've being enjoying my life.
My HTC ONE M8 is the best phone ever (My rating though) I've changed the ROM more than 10 times, in fact am currently running HTC 10 ROM on my HTC ONE M8.
My verdict: HTC IS QUIETLY BRILLIANT!!!

20 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Youpu something... I can't even remember the Chinese name. Tho I was nicknamed by my crazy frnds same name of d nonsense phone grin

8 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by dollarprincess(f): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Youpu something... I can't even remember the Chinese name. Tho I was nicknamed by my crazy frnds same name of d nonsense phone grin
grin
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Duru009(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2016
Techno P5

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Unsad(m): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2016
Infinix HOT 2. WORST PHONE EVER

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Turks: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2016
MTK phones of course. Terrible hardware.

8 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2016
IPhone 7plus... I don't just like the features grin grin

Na from Aba I buy o before una attack me o grin

Good morning Nigeria

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by DUNKA(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2016
XIAOMI PRO NOTE
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by frerari(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2016
IPhone 6s... My 3310 was better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2016
iPhone 4

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by afo86: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Innjoo T1

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by seaboyzen: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2016
infinix hot 3

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by heryurh(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2016
INFINIX HOT NOTE !

It's charging port needs deliveranceangry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Tecno camon C8

7 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by buchostags(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Samsung Galaxy j2
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2016
frerari:
IPhone 6s... My 3310 was better

You mean the China iPhone 6 ??

6 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Gionee

1 Like

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by azeecoboy(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Tecno y3
The phone almost killed me...
I had to dispose it in a hot blazing fire for good..
Btw its my BirthDay oo.show me love nairalanders

60 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2016
im here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Exponental(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2016
My first phone.... Motorola. It thought me never to buy a used phone. I didn't enjoy it at all.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Bestinstinct(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Blackberry Bold5. It made my life miserable embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Wallpaper (pictures) / See The Difference Between AMOLED And LCD Smartphone Displays / Android 7.0 Nougat Out: What You Should Know.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.