Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts (35920 Views)

Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal / Disquiet In SSS, Officers Threaten To Undermine Buhari’s Reelection, Boko Haram / Aso Rock Orders Reversal Of New Postings In SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by LordVoldemort(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
austinvsb1:

I'v been a fairly good supporter of the buhari govt. But this act combined with previous acts of nepotism cannot be swept under the carpet. Its almost like a particular section of the country is constantly getting themselves militarily equiped to keep the other section in perpertual fear of disagreement and conflict.

I believe in one nigeria but this is not a time to pretend to be dumb to obvious happenings around you

I am just a fan of Nigeria.

I voted GEJ in 2011 and I voted against in 2015 and come 2019 if there is a better alternative to buhari will surely vote in out.

Can you look @ the figures of the recruitment in federal parastatals under GEJ and you will not say he favored people of south south.

Imagine using Militants to guide National assets seems like a good idea under GEJ let buhari try such. What you will hear is he trying to secure it for his people.

My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nigeriadondie: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
ovokooo:
Church in Abuja where members pay tithe with ATM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W5VC6Si59k
Gullible masses
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by persius555(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
To be honest, this government is dividing the country the more. If truly previous recruitment were lopsided in favor of the south, red flags would have been raised.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by LordVoldemort(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

I get your point.

But my point is this. The North is more steeped in that mentality. Look at the leadership of Nigeria from independence till date. We see it in this situation. You cannot deny the obvious. How did Katsina get a whopping 51 recruits? More than a full SE zone. By what criteria were the recruits selected.
Tell me how do you plan to re-orient such a people?

Bottom line: Since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing, the birds have also learnt to fly without perching.

I don't know about America. All I know is that there is Blue State Red State. undecided

let me ask a simple question. In all the region in Nigeria which people do you think are more suited for military based on what you know about each region.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Those 51 candidates from Katsina are Fulani herdsmen,shoe makers,sugarcane sellers,nail cutters,etc.Give them an aptitude test and see how they will all flopped.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by omolami: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nepotism has been the practice with the north for long. It is highly pronounced in buhari's administration. .When the Ibo Chief of Army staff promoted some ibo generals in 2007 the north shouted and claimed marginalization. Now it suits the north to recruit northerner to the detriment of other regions. Anyway they will still remain backward no matter how. The north is endowed with poverty and undervelopment for this very reason. God does not sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by gbegemaster(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Never in the history of this country has the Northern oligarchy been more pronounced as it is in this administration.

Tribalism, nepotism and ethnic sentiments run wild. Qualified graduates can't get jobs in Federal parastatals anymore because they can't say "Sanu", "Inagejiya" or "rankadede"

BTW,

I dedicate my FTC to the mod who banned me for over one month;
During my ban,
I enrolled and wrote IELTS and scored 8/9,
I got my wife pregnant,
I was granted a 2-year B1/B2 visa to the USA,
And finally
The Director has been granted BAIL

God bless Nairaland
God bless Seun
God bless the mods who ban us and make us more worthwhile to ourselves

God bless everyone facing a ban on NL now
May you achieve more than I have achieved during my ban.

You sha don chop ban for this forum. Thank God you were not banned from life.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordVoldemort:

I am just a fan of Nigeria.

I voted GEJ in 2011 and I voted against in 2015 and come 2019 if there is a better alternative to buhari will surely vote in out.

Can you look @ the figures of the recruitment in federal parastatals under GEJ and you will not say he favored people of south south.

Imagine using Militants to guide National assets seems like a good idea under GEJ let buhari try such. What you will hear is he trying to secure it for his people.

My opinion though
No be them get their oil?Sheybe buhari dey also hire Fulani herdsmen to guard cattle?

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by sadissbala(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
[b][i]BUBU MUST THINK WE ARE FOOLS LIKE HIM AND THE OTHER MEMBERS OF HIS PARASITIC Fulani GROUP.

SO THE LOPSIDED APPOINTMENTS INTO THE DSS WERE MEANT TO REDRESS PAST NEGLECT ABI?

SO WHAT CAUSED THE PAST NEGLECT?

HAVE THOSE ISSUES BEEN RESOLVED?

WAS IT NOT THE REFUSAL OF YOUR PEOPLE TO GO TO SCHOOL THAT MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FROM YOUR REGION?

HAS YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS EDUCATION IMPROVED RECENTLY?

ISN'T THE NORTH STILL LAGGING FAR BEHIND THE SOUTH IN TERMS OF EDUCATION AND GENERAL STANDARD OF LIVING?

IF THAT IS YOUR SOLUTION FOR PREVIOUS REGIONAL IMBALANCE, THEN FOR THE NEXT 5 TERMS, WE SHOULD ONLY APPOINT SOUTHERNERS AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO MAKE UP FOR THE FACT THAT ONLY FOUR SOUTHERNERS HAVE EVER BEEN HEAD OF STATE IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY (OBASANJO, JONATHAN, AGUIYI IRONSI AND ERNEST SONEKAN)

BUT I'M SURE THE FOOLANIS WILL NEVER AGREE TO THIS. IT IS ONLY WHEN THEIR CASE IS CONCERNED THAT THEY SUDDENLY REMEMBER PAST IMBALANCES. I PITY THE GULLIBLE SOUTHERNERS WHO STILL CONTINUE TO DEFEND THESE SUB-EVOLVED CRETINS.
[/i][/b]
maybe you said that base on ur hatred for Buhari or out of ignorance because if Buhari doesn't have interest in selecting the senate president or speaker house of Representatives, or NDA recruitment how could he put an interest in SSS. Maybe you don't have an idea of 2012 NNPC employment and patience Jonathan candidate that is why.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
ovokooo:
Church in Abuja where members pay tithe with ATM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W5VC6Si59k
And so! Is anything wrong with it? Business man grin

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by LordVoldemort(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
comshots:
No be them get their oil?Sheybe buhari dey also hire Fulani herdsmen to guard cattle?

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nukilia: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dongreat:
They really don't have to explain. It's no secret that the Nigerian youth is the most senile, not ambitious, scared, lack priority, lack balls and biggest coward to have ever existed. Why explain when the worst they can do is go on twitter, Facebook, Nairaland and curse (empty curses). We where here when the hungry crowds were fighting for police job knowing that the biggest cake (CBN) has been reserved for their (politicians) children. We where here when FRSC lobbed in cousins and nephews of the elicits, and also here when a country whose citizens of about 65% live below $1, yet $45mil cash (15 billion Naira) was discovered in an empty building without a owner.
No please, don't need explain. Rape us as much as you can because we not get sense and truly deserve to suffer. I will either blame my Afonja neighbor, my IBO business partner or my Hausa contractor.

You are right bro, but what do you think is the way out of this quagmire!
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
sadissbala:
maybe you said that base on ur hatred for Buhari or out of ignorance because if Buhari doesn't have interest in selecting the senate president or speaker house of Representatives, or NDA recruitment how could he put an interest in SSS. Maybe you don't have an idea of 2012 NNPC employment and patience Jonathan candidate that is why.

WHO IS THIS FOOL? CAN'T I MAKE MY POINT IN PEACE WITHOUT BMC DOLTS JUMPING ON MY BACK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Iamzik: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordVoldemort:
I don't understand this logic that every state must be represented.

We are all Nigerians and we should see ourselves as one and not Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa

There is no way everybody will be represented equally

If we look @ recruitment under the last administration you will also find a lot this issues there.

Because it wasn't raised then doesn't mean it did not happen

TeamoneNigeria

Keep consoling yourself. If what you are seeing is not enough to open your eyes then I'm speechless. This is a career in an organization where a certain ethnic group have positioned their sons and daughters to head the country's security agencies perpetually one after the other and you still want to compare Jonathan appointments with baba daura's. Jonas appointment was more balanced across the ethnic groups. Even the North cannot deny that.

How would you have felt if Jonathan appointed head of DSS from bayelsa and also employ over 50 from his state alone? The North think they are wise but they keep shooting themselves on the foot. I'm sure those who voted Buhari are now wiser. 2019 is around the corner. The south will pay the North back in its own coin.

Present a youruba presidential and igbo vice presidential candidate or vice versa then watch the North's reaction. If that's not possible then we better restructure or go our separate ways. 3 regions to the south. 2 regions to the north. Middle belt can keep following the North until their gullibility is cured.

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by AceSkillz01: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dongreat:
They really don't have to explain. It's no secret that the Nigerian youth is the most senile, not ambitious, scared, lack priority, lack balls and biggest coward to have ever existed. Why explain when the worst they can do is go on twitter, Facebook, Nairaland and curse (empty curses). We where here when the hungry crowds were fighting for police job knowing that the biggest cake (CBN) has been reserved for their (politicians) children. We where here when FRSC lobbed in cousins and nephews of the elicits, and also here when a country whose citizens of about 65% live below $1, yet $45mil cash (15 billion Naira) was discovered in an empty building without a owner.
No please, don't need explain. Rape us as much as you can because we not get sense and truly deserve to suffer. I will either blame my Afonja neighbor, my IBO business partner or my Hausa contractor.

Oh shut up! You that's in an older generation, its your mates and your fathers mates that have been and are still ruining this country. You don't have the guts to face them, you want your children's mates to do your job for you. Aren't you ashamed?

The way they bash the current generation as if their generation is better... talk of youths this, youths that. Nigeria is wrecked because of your age group. Generation of corrupt thieves

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Dongreat(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nukilia:

You are right bro, but what do you think is the way out of this quagmire!

Togetherness. Drop every religious, culture, tribes, and selfish sentiments. Togetherness. What we do today will make posterity smile. Ours fathers failed us, let us not fail our children. But are we ready? That's the million dollar question.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by LordVoldemort(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Iamzik:

Keep consoling yourself. If what you are seeing is not enough to open your eyes then I'm speechless. This is a career in an organization where a certain ethnic group have positioned their sons and daughters to head the country's security agencies perpetually one after the other and you still want to compare Jonathan appointments with baba daura's. Jonas appointment was more balanced across the ethnic groups. Even the North cannot deny that.

How would you have felt if Jonathan appointed head of DSS from bayelsa and also employ over 50 from his state alone? The North think they are wise but they keep shooting themselves on the foot. I'm sure those who voted Buhari are now wiser. 2019 is around the corner. The south will pay the North back in its own coin.

Present a youruba presidential and igbo vice presidential candidate or vice versa then watch the North's reaction. If that's not possible then we better restructure or go our separate ways. 3 regions to the south. 2 regions to the north. Middle belt can keep following the North until their gullibility is cured.

When there is love we will over look this pettiness.

I don't care where the next president of Nigeria comes from. If can present me a better alternative to Buhari I will surely vote for him. For me and my household we don't vote based on where you are from we vote based on what you can do.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by aloziedaya(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is this not what Tinubu wished for the south? Let him come out and defend all these trash we've witnessed in this APC government.

Selfish old greedy fool,shameless and hopeless thief, ugly and diabolic soul, hell bound idiot.

You'll live to be disgraced in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by paramakina202: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
You will never find hypocritical sufferiscated west siders comment in this kind of thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Dongreat(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Oh shut up! You that's in an older generation, its your mates and your fathers mates that have been and are still ruining this country. You don't have the guts to face them, you want your children's mates to do your job for you. Aren't you ashamed?

The way they bash the current generation as if their generation is better... talk of youths this, youths that. Nigeria is wrecked because of your age group. Generation of corrupt thieves

Kid next time you want to quote someone in a faceless forum please do it rightly without insults as it's a stain on your upbringing when you decide to practice barbarism.
Secondly it's idiocy of elephantine proportions to insinuate on a person you know nothing about as I may be your principal and your punishments might be kneeling in front of the assembly.
Thirdly, practice cowardly in the comforts of your cave as not everyone choose to leave on their knees. Many would love to die on their feet.
And lastly, please next time you want to troll do it right. You can attach a meme, a simile or an emoji. Why look partial stupid when you can fully upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nigeriadondie: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yorubas and other people of the Niger Delta should please not complain. That is the "One Nigeria" all of u all sacrificed the lives of over 3 million igbos on the altar of "One Nigeria". Dont complain stay and enjoy your One Nigeria. For the middle belt you can see your land has become killing fields by d fulani marauders who kill with impunity.
For the other groups of the Niger Delta dont complain as ur oil wells are controlled by the north of which it wud never happen if the oil wells were in the north na who born that southerner to own a drop of oil talkless of oil well.
Yorubas very unreliable ally also dont complain. Awolowo made it possible for Biafra to die yet he was never rewarded for his effort as he became the best president Nigeria never had. After u assured Ojukwu that if the east seceede the west wud follow but he did a u-turn and did otherwise yet Shagari won an election in his place in the most controversial circumstance. It repeated itself with Abiola who won yet never smelled Aso rock. Tell me if it were a northerner that won if the election considered to be free and fair wud ever be annulled.
Look at 2019 where PDP is thinking of fielding a northern candidate and APC considering same. So d north has become a bride that is soughted after if a party is to ve any chance of winning an election. A country where there can be calm after election only when d north wins.
A country where the north has ruled for about 40 years out of Nigeria's 57 years of independence but the so-called educated south with its oil wealth has less than 20years and yet for them their problem is d igbos and their hatred and suspicion of the igbos is so high.
A country that has had 25 indigenious Chief of Army of which the north has produced 18 while only a mere 7 is from the south.
Why complain? They should enjoy their "One Nigeria" that can only be "One" as long as the north remains in control. This is a sad reminder to the likes of Adaka Boro who fought against d igbos and Ken Saro Wiwa being killed for oil wealth on his land by the north. One Nigeria indeed
Let me also remind a lot of people that Nigeria wud ve had its independence in 1957 same year Ghana had theirs but the north prefer to remain under British rule rather than have an independent Nigeria not under the control of the north.
Let me also remind most people that d igbos were never the first to seceede infact the thought of secession never came up but it were the northerners during the infamous "Araba riots"in 1966 were a lot of southerners were killed in d north. So no be today southerners have been killed with impunity e don tey in north and now spreading to downwards to d south still with impunity.
Of what value or worth is my citizenship if the security of my life and property is not guaranteed in a country that I should call mine?
It is obvious that d south has become d bootlickers of the north.1967 was the time correct the mess. Gideon Orkar like his people after they had woken up from their slumber attempted to re-write history by trying to excise the core north during the bloody 1990 coup. Some yorubas also seem to ve woken up from their slumber have been agitating for a break up. Look at Alanni Akinrinade's comments below who fought against d igbos to show that they ve woken up now from their deep sleep.
http://tribuneonlineng.com/akinrinade-explodes-says-nigeria-cant-work/
https://www.nairaland.com/352350/lt-gen-akinrinade-regrets-fighting-civil
https://www.google.no/amp/s/dailytimes.ng/headlines/nigeria-big-mess-gen-akinrinade/amp/
The recent rants of Fani Kayode also attests to the fustration of the "One Nigeria".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by IdeyFindWife: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
nely:
I wonder how some people will come out and be defending this government in the name of working for BMC, just look at there northocracy well it's a lesson to the southern and westerners when we get there too, we should forget about federal character

Unfortunately, you can't.

You won't!

You won't be able to.

You won't be allowed to.

The system that will midwife your ascendancy to power will ensure you're born, a soul-less, lifeless, brainless stiff.

A zombie. Nothing more than a talking-head blowing gas oozing foul odours repugnant to all sensible and conscientious people alike.

Bro, until this system falls, fails, is sabotaged, destroyed or abandoned; nothing good will ever come out of Nigeria.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by drss2(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
anonymous source from d presidency reacts to dss lopsided recruiment. nijeriya has gone to d dogs. Tufiakwa!
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Iamzik: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordVoldemort:

When there is love we will over look this pettiness.

I don't care where the next president of Nigeria comes from. If can present me a better alternative to Buhari I will surely vote for him. For me and my household we don't vote based on where you are from we vote based on what you can do.

Thank you

Love doesn't come out of the blues. Even between a man and a woman. Love in a nation as diverse as ours can only be fostered in an environment where justice, equity and national interest come first before ethnic/religious supremacist agenda. Take a look at our history. Do you see these three qualities?

A constant show of disdain for other sections will only fuel Mutual distrust and suspicion not love. You vote based on competence. Good. Those who voted Buhari based on perceived competence can now see that ethnicity holds sway over the wishes of one supposedly competent man. All I'm saying is the tide will turn... And when it does let those at the receiving end endure with patience

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by AceSkillz01: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Kid next time you want to quote someone in a faceless forum please do it rightly without insults as it's a stain on your upbringing when you decide to practice barbarism.
Secondly it's idiocy of elephantine proportions to insinuate on a person you know nothing about as I may be your principal and your punishments might be kneeling in front of the assembly.
Thirdly, practice cowardly in the comforts of your cave as not everyone choose to leave on their knees. Many would love to die on their feet.
And lastly, please next time you want to troll do it right. You can attach a meme, a simile or an emoji. Why look partial stupid when you can fully upgrade.

Meaningless.

Can I see your face first? Show it to the whole forum first
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by drss2(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
comshots:
Those 51 candidates from Katsina are Fulani herdsmen,shoe makers,sugarcane sellers,nail cutters,etc.Give them an aptitude test and see how they will all flopped.
exactly. i know one abokki shoe shiner who got recruited into civil defence without any form of certificate.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Dongreat(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Meaningless.

Can I see your face first? Show it to the whole forum first

Please don't quote me again. I am really trying to avoid your kind and more over I got important things to do. Just act literate and start sentences without insults. Have a nice day.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by AceSkillz01: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Please don't quote me again. I am really trying to avoid your kind and more over I got important things to do. Just act literate and start sentences without insults. Have a nice day.

I doubt you actually know what an insult is. Calling Nigerian youths 'senile' (even though that word only applies to the aged) is an insult. So it seems you're are the illiterate one. Maybe

You give up cos you know your first comment is a fck up and is rubbish. Old man, fix Nigeria now undecided
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by durangokid: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordVoldemort:
I don't understand this logic that every state must be represented.

We are all Nigerians and we should see ourselves as one and not Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa

There is no way everybody will be represented equally

If we look @ recruitment under the last administration you will also find a lot this issues there.

Because it wasn't raised then doesn't mean it did not happen

TeamoneNigeria
Are you serious with this rubbish you write here, no problem i love what Buhari is teaching the southern Nigerians, I hope the north will not complain when a Southern president follow the same pattern of employments and appointments for the south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by bkool7(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
sotall:
The unsigned statement said the secret police deliberately employed fewer southerners to correct previous ‘inequity’ against the northern part of the country.

When you tell one lie....you are gonna need a hundred more lies to back up the first lie you told.

This government should reduce the amount of lies they tell everyday.

I think you need to reduce your level of ignorance and confusion too.

the explanations given above is tenable enough, but only to those that can reason above ethnic bigotry and religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by aolawale025: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Looks like the timidity of the southerners is giving the northerners free reign
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by ezra1990: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dongreat:
You were very close to making a sense....but in the end u failed!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / How Jim Obazee Snubbed Buhari’s Directive- Punch Report / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.