Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts (35919 Views)

Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal / Disquiet In SSS, Officers Threaten To Undermine Buhari’s Reelection, Boko Haram / Aso Rock Orders Reversal Of New Postings In SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Fabulosdave01: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
All of these politicians are mad

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nnadijeff3: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Buhari is fantastically corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by LordVoldemort(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't understand this logic that every state must be represented.

We are all Nigerians and we should see ourselves as one and not Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa

There is no way everybody will be represented equally

If we look @ recruitment under the last administration you will also find a lot this issues there.

Because it wasn't raised then doesn't mean it did not happen

TeamoneNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by austinvsb1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nepotism at its highest levels!! This should be resisted by all means! WTF!!!

7 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by goodnews777: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is insanity. Soon herdsmen will be recruited to satisfy Buhari and el Rufai. Pathetic .

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by mooregan(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by papaejima1: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
shame

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Blitz888(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
And you call this contraption a country...
Truly there was a country.... Chinua Achebe lives on!

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
When are we going to get it right in our recruitment process?devoid of nepotism,

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by mooregan(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordVoldemort:

We are all Nigerians and we should see ourselves as one and not Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa

If we look @ recruitment under the last administration you will also find a lot this issues there.

TeamoneNigeria

Trash!!

10 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by wiloy2k8(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
LOL
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by austinvsb1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordVoldemort:

TeamoneNigeria

I'v been a fairly good supporter of the buhari govt. But this act combined with previous acts of nepotism cannot be swept under the carpet. Its almost like a particular section of the country is constantly getting themselves militarily equiped to keep the other section in perpertual fear of disagreement and conflict.

I believe in one nigeria but this is not a time to pretend to be dumb to obvious happenings around you

11 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
sotall:
The unsigned statement said the secret police deliberately employed fewer southerners to correct previous ‘inequity’ against the northern part of the country.

When you tell one lie....you are gonna need a hundred more lies to back up the first lie you told.

This government should reduce the amount of lies they tell everyday.

Lie responsibly - Lai Mohd

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by DaPuncline: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Never in the history of this country has the Northern oligarchy been more pronounced as it is in this administration.

Tribalism, nepotism and ethnic sentiments run wild. Qualified graduates can't get jobs in Federal parastatals anymore because they can't say "Sanu", "Inagejiya" or "rankadede"

BTW,

I dedicate my FTC to the mod who banned me for over one month;
During my ban,
I enrolled and wrote IELTS and scored 8/9,
I got my wife pregnant,
I was granted a 2-year B1/B2 visa to the USA,
And finally
The Director has been granted BAIL

God bless Nairaland
God bless Seun
God bless the mods who ban us and make us more worthwhile to ourselves

God bless everyone facing a ban on NL now
May you achieve more than I have achieved during my ban.

But why has the ban not been working positively for me ? I dey find job o Seun please i need a ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Keep proving Nnamdi Kanu right every passing day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordVoldemort:

TeamoneNigeria

The people you're trying to defend do not think like you.

The sooner you grasp that reality, the better for everyone.

7 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
austinvsb1:
Its almost like a particular section of the country is constantly getting themselves militarily equiped to keep the other section in perpertual fear of disagreement and conflict.

That is the reality. Always trust your guts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by obamabinladen(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ok

Is this not corruption?.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
[b][i]BUBU MUST THINK WE ARE FOOLS LIKE HIM AND THE OTHER MEMBERS OF HIS PARASITIC Fulani GROUP.

SO THE LOPSIDED APPOINTMENTS INTO THE DSS WERE MEANT TO REDRESS PAST NEGLECT ABI?

SO WHAT CAUSED THE PAST NEGLECT?

HAVE THOSE ISSUES BEEN RESOLVED?

WAS IT NOT THE REFUSAL OF YOUR PEOPLE TO GO TO SCHOOL THAT MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FROM YOUR REGION?

HAS YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS EDUCATION IMPROVED RECENTLY?

ISN'T THE NORTH STILL LAGGING FAR BEHIND THE SOUTH IN TERMS OF EDUCATION AND GENERAL STANDARD OF LIVING?

IF THAT IS YOUR SOLUTION FOR PREVIOUS REGIONAL IMBALANCE, THEN FOR THE NEXT 5 TERMS, WE SHOULD ONLY APPOINT SOUTHERNERS AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO MAKE UP FOR THE FACT THAT ONLY FOUR SOUTHERNERS HAVE EVER BEEN HEAD OF STATE IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY (OBASANJO, JONATHAN, AGUIYI IRONSI AND ERNEST SONEKAN)

BUT I'M SURE THE FOOLANIS WILL NEVER AGREE TO THIS. IT IS ONLY WHEN THEIR CASE IS CONCERNED THAT THEY SUDDENLY REMEMBER PAST IMBALANCES. I PITY THE GULLIBLE SOUTHERNERS WHO STILL CONTINUE TO DEFEND THESE SUB-EVOLVED CRETINS.
[/i][/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by edlion57(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Never in the history of this country has the Northern oligarchy been more pronounced as it is in this administration.

Tribalism, nepotism and ethnic sentiments run wild. Qualified graduates can't get jobs in Federal parastatals anymore because they can't say "Sanu", "Inagejiya" or "rankadede"

BTW,

I dedicate my FTC to the mod who banned me for over one month;
During my ban,
I got my wife pregnant,
And finally

God bless Nairaland
God bless Seun

u are nnamdi kanu of nairaland ...he achieved popularity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by darlinsval(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is a major setback. The Govt shud resolve this issue quickly by utilising the Federal Character Principle.

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by tutudesz: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
so when a southern becomes President he will also correct his own abi?

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by LordVoldemort(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

The people you're trying to defend do not think like you.

The sooner you grasp that reality, the better for everyone.

I'm not defending anybody.

The point am trying to make is we have allowed people to divide us based on tribe and religion and it has eating deep into our consciousness that we just have to question everything based on tribe.

You don't hear New yorkers complain that California has the highest number of people in America military.

Once we can bridge the gap of tribe and religion all this pettiness will stop.

My opinion though
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by AreaFada2: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Our SW people will soon come and justify this.

They will say Edo, Bayelsa, Lagos & Akwa Ibom with the lowest recruits now previously had hundreds recruited before.

They will even say Lagos does not even need to have any SSS employees sef. grin cheesy cheesy

You really wonder when people will admit their mistake.
Na wa o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigerians and our poor way of reasoning, we value government work more than self employment. instead of holding those in power to creat an enabling environment for SMEs we are busy looking at the wrong side. majority of us are afraid of doing business that is why you give somebody N1 million today the first thing is to look for somebody that will connect him to get a government job of N70 k per month. the child of nobody hardly get a government job in this country

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
okay.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by k9ine(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Quota system promotion.

nkwuocha:
Cesspit!!!
I'm not surprised at all.If a level 14 Hausa man here cannot write a memo or operate a computer mouse, then one begin to wonder how they get promoted in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by sadissbala(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Never[s][/s] in the history of this country has the Northern oligarchy been more pronounced as it is in this administration.

BTW,

I dedicate my FTC to the mod who banned me for one month;
During my ban,
I got my wife pregnant,
And finally

God bless Nairaland
God bless Seun

If you like speak hausa like jakin kano long before now this or previous administration in Nigeria if you don't have anyone in government that can follow up for you is very very hard for someone to just apply for a federal government job and get one best on merit. Maybe you just said that out of ignorance but you can make a research to justify my own accertation.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by nghubs1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!

Get a blog of your own for just #8000 and make up $100 monthly
As well as a free two weeks training on how to operate your blog.

Chat me up on WhatsApp on 08143942903