Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts (35922 Views)

Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal / Disquiet In SSS, Officers Threaten To Undermine Buhari’s Reelection, Boko Haram / Aso Rock Orders Reversal Of New Postings In SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Dongreat(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
AceSkillz01:

I doubt you actually know what an insult is. Calling Nigerian youths 'senile' (even though that word only applies to the aged) is an insult. So it seems you're are the illiterate one. Maybe

You give up cos you know your first comment is a fck up and is rubbish. Old man, fix Nigeria now undecided

Lol. You still a child. And senility is not only about age. Like I said you should alway act literate in a faceless forum for you know not who's behind the keyboard. Please have a nice day.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by sotall(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
bkool7:

I think you need to reduce your level of ignorance and confusion too.

the explanations given above is tenable enough, but only to those that can reason above ethnic bigotry and religious sentiments.
I think you need to scrutinize/check what your brain tells your hand to write in a public forum because what you wrote there reeks of political hypocrisy.

How can the explanation given above be tenable when it is a fact that this government has made it very clear that it is a government of the North?. Even the president emphasized it when he made the 97% versus 5% statement.
So please phuck off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Nukilia: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Togetherness. Drop every religious, culture, tribes, and selfish sentiments. Togetherness. What we do today will make posterity smile. Ours fathers failed us, let us not fail our children. But are we ready? That's the million dollar question.

Thanks for the honest response, togetherness is what we need as youths of this generation so that we won't fail our children.

I believe this forum will be a great platform for us to create a movement that will bring about the desired change.

Just like we saw our youths spend all their energy watching BBN and putting their money is supporting such events, we look forward to our youths setting up mini forums where we start thinking of dislodging these old folks and make sure we collectively build a Nation our children will be proud of,

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by tifany89(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
bkool7:

I think you need to reduce your level of ignorance and confusion too.

the explanations given above is tenable enough, but only to those that can reason above ethnic bigotry and religious sentiments.
You call this explanation tenable? God I give up. Why was it signed by an unnamed source in the presidency? They should be bold enough to give an official statement let's see.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Dongreat(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nukilia:

Thanks for the honest response, togetherness is what we need as youths of this generation so that we won't fail our children.

I believe this forum will be a great platform for us to create a movement that will bring about the desired change.

Just like we saw our youths spend all their energy watching BBN and putting their money is supporting such events, we look forward to our youths setting up mini forums where we start thinking of dislodging these old folks and make sure we collectively build a Nation our children will be proud of,

First we need to individually free ourself from tribalism, and then from greed and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by porozhniy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordVoldemort:

When there is love we will over look this pettiness.

I don't care where the next president of Nigeria comes from. If can present me a better alternative to Buhari I will surely vote for him. For me and my household we don't vote based on where you are from we vote based on what you can do.

Thank you
I like your thought process, but unfortunately, very few of you remain in the country.
I also like your optimism about a better Nigeria, but we both know things will only get worse, as it has been since 1960.
The only solution is a total overhaul of this current system or disintegration.
However you envision it, these vampires will not quit until the last drop of blood.
What are you willing to do to take back your Country from her captors?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by porozhniy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dongreat:

First we need to individually free ourself from tribalism, and then from greed and selfishness.
You realize Nigeria will burn before the quoted text ever happen?
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by baralatie(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
three:
These people's rebuttals just get worse and worse
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by LordVoldemort(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
porozhniy:

I like your thought process, but unfortunately, very few of you remain in the country.
I also like your optimism about a better Nigeria, but we both know things will only get worse, as it has been since 1960.
The only solution is a total overhaul of this current system or disintegration.
However you envision it, these vampires will not quit until the last drop of blood.
What are you willing to do to take back your Country from her captors?

We don't have to tear it down before we make it better. The problem with that is the root cause will still be there and you can't predict the what outcome you will get.

I think we need to re-orientate ourselves from this tribal mind set to a nationalist view.

Like Moses said to Pharaoh "it will take more than a man to lead this people out of bondage, it will take a god but if I can I will"

All I can do right now is to preach ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Alfranco(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
mekaboy:
1 Nigeria. grin wink cheesy

of course that's one of the reasons they want this one Nigeria perpetually. They see federal govt jobs as their birthrights.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by zumbigbo(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Dongreat:

Kid next time you want to quote someone in a faceless forum please do it rightly without insults as it's a stain on your upbringing when you decide to practice barbarism.
Secondly it's idiocy of elephantine proportions to insinuate on a person you know nothing about as I may be your principal and your punishments might be kneeling in front of the assembly.
Thirdly, practice cowardly in the comforts of your cave as not everyone choose to leave on their knees. Many would love to die on their feet.
And lastly, please next time you want to troll do it right. You can attach a meme, a simile or an emoji. Why look partial stupid when you can fully upgrade.

See finishing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Dongreat(m): 12:45am On Apr 29, 2017
porozhniy:

You realize Nigeria will burn before the quoted text ever happen?

That's where the biggest problem is. Since no unity, everybody suffers except the united looting elite.
We are not ready. But unfortunately, nothing will make us ready.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Splashme: 12:47am On Apr 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Never in the history of this country has the Northern oligarchy been more pronounced as it is in this administration.

Tribalism, nepotism and ethnic sentiments run wild. Qualified graduates can't get jobs in Federal parastatals anymore because they can't say "Sanu", "Inagejiya" or "rankadede"

BTW,

I dedicate my FTC to the mod who banned me for over one month;
During my ban,
I enrolled and wrote IELTS and scored 8/9,
I got my wife pregnant,
I was granted a 2-year B1/B2 visa to the USA,
And finally
The Director has been granted BAIL

God bless Nairaland
God bless Seun
God bless the mods who ban us and make us more worthwhile to ourselves

God bless everyone facing a ban on NL now
May you achieve more than I have achieved during my ban.

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by FemiMaduka(m): 12:57am On Apr 29, 2017
LordVoldemort:

let me ask a simple question. In all the region in Nigeria which people do you think are more suited for military based on what you know about each region.
Are you for real? You have a big problem!
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by BALLOSKI: 2:03am On Apr 29, 2017
nkwuocha:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..

Nigeria is indeed a zoo!!!
Una never see anything. An Hausa friend around my crib, while high on one of his drugs confessed to me that he once had 15 slots from one of the ministries, but his uncle warned him never to include Christians friends.
how do dogs churn out these lies? You're pathetic!
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Kc3000: 2:39am On Apr 29, 2017
A few years ago, I came across a narrative, a confession of sorts, by a reformed Boko Haram leader. He was not captured by any human being, but had been apprehended by the Spirit of God...he was a Pastor somewhere in the south at the time. He gave a very detailed account of his involvement in various Islamic uprisings in Nigeria going back to the 80's. He spoke of their activities being sponsored by the likes of IBB, Buhari, and other bigwigs in the north. They received military uniforms and weapons, and he even trained in Libya. They had received support from the Nigerian army in some of their operations, and as far as the fellow was concerned the entire Nigerian military is party to the Islamic agenda.
I examined his words with a trained eye and understood that these were not mere fabrications. The threat is real, and the Islamists understand that they can continue to hold Nigerians hostage by simply controlling the military and paramilitary forces. This would be the last thing they'll relinquish in Nigeria. Somehow, many Nigerians are comfortable with this arrangement, they'll rather attack frustrated Igbo youths who want out of this colonial contraption of Babel(to borrow a phrase from the great Pazienza).

There was a country, the sage said.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by emecheboy2(m): 2:43am On Apr 29, 2017
That one is small compared to what is happening now. I got an information yesterday that Nigerian Navy now officially recruit only Muslims from the North.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Charly68: 2:52am On Apr 29, 2017
God is alive and he will soon correct the injustice in 2019, everybody must shine their eyes,the man in charge of DSS has forgotten that nothing is secret in the world now ..God shall continue to expose and reverse their wuruwuru policy ..They can't succeed in polarising the nation..Never!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by malware: 3:20am On Apr 29, 2017
nkwuocha:
Cesspit!!!
I'm not surprised at all.If a level 14 Hausa man here cannot write a memo or operate a computer mouse, then one begin to wonder how they get promoted in the first place.

You don't know nothing bro.. . I am yet to see a southerner who is as intelligent as I am in my agency....

Meanwhile, How did this Edo teacher reached the level she is now??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmKgVCI7PW4
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by malware: 3:25am On Apr 29, 2017
aolawale025:
Looks like the timidity of the southerners is giving the northerners free reign

Ohh SO THEY ARE TIMID
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Mayflowa(m): 4:34am On Apr 29, 2017
nely:
I wonder how some people will come out and be defending this government in the name of working for BMC, just look at there northocracy well it's a lesson to the southern and westerners when we get there too, we should forget about federal character

which lesson? Northerners will never allow such daylight robbery in their face, They would resist it and fight

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by ocelot2006(m): 5:36am On Apr 29, 2017
LordVoldemort:
I don't understand this logic that every state must be represented.

We are all Nigerians and we should see ourselves as one and not Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa

There is no way everybody will be represented equally

If we look @ recruitment under the last administration you will also find a lot this issues there.

Because it wasn't raised then doesn't mean it did not happen

TeamoneNigeria

Absolutely CRAP!! During the previous administration, it used to be 5-7 candidates PER STATE. But 41 for just one Northern state??!! Haba!! This is outright CORRUPTION!!

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by ocelot2006(m): 5:44am On Apr 29, 2017
malware:

You don't know nothing bro.. . I am yet to see a southerner who is as intelligent as I am in my agency....

Meanwhile, How did this Edo teacher reached the level she is now??

You're joking, right? So it's the North without schools and its high illiteracy and poverty rates plus Almajiri issues that produces brilliant officers?Those are the clowns better than their far better educated colleagues from the South?? Absolute RUBBISH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by greendemocrats: 6:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by israelmao(m): 6:15am On Apr 29, 2017
More than 23months down the line it seems some people do not still understand the meaning of CHANGE.
Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by MaziOmenuko: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2017
This is wrong, i have been so sad since yesterday I came across this news. This is even worse than 5%; how on earth do you explain this? DSS thinks Nigerians are fools or what? If this list had been filled with southerners now all ariwa congress, northern governors, emir association, Islamic council and everything civil society in the north would be crying foul all over the radio and newspaper.

Imagine the effrontery! This duara guy no even respect the VP, 7 slots for his Lagos state!

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by achieverme(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Franchise21:
Who are they deceiving??

This Govt is truly a comic relief

If you are interested in the future of your children, the government shouldn't be a comic relief; it should be a cause for concern.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by achieverme(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2017
MzEddytan:
Noted!

I would love to meet you if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by malware: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2017
ocelot2006:

You're joking, right? So it's the North without schools and its high illiteracy and poverty rates plus Almajiri issues that produces brilliant officers?Those are the clowns better than their far better educated colleagues from the South?? Absolute RUBBISH

You didn't tell me how a teacher who could not read her certificate manages to spend reasonable number of years in her career. What has she been teaching her students and how was she able to pass promotion exams?

Meanwhile, you are just making reference to a fabricated story about the North. Who told you North doesn't have schools? Who told you that Northerners are illiterates? Do you know that illiteracy is itself a relative term? Have you ever heard the story of a professor who called a boatman illiterate and eventually got drowned in the river while the boatman swims to safety when the boat sinks?

You just are a learner, and you choose to confine yourself to that small niche of yours. Leave that hamlet and tour the country, you'll appreciate every region.

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Reference(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2017
austinvsb1:

I'v been a fairly good supporter of the buhari govt. But this act combined with previous acts of nepotism cannot be swept under the carpet. Its almost like a particular section of the country is constantly getting themselves militarily equiped to keep the other section in perpertual fear of disagreement and conflict.

I believe in one nigeria but this is not a time to pretend to be dumb to obvious happenings around you

So you guys have been pretending all the while.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Reference(m): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
Keep proving Nnamdi Kanu right every passing day

And winning him and his course more and more support. Is this wise. This government makes it hard for its supporters to defend it and what will be left when the dust has cleared will be a small group of hardcore, dangerous fanatics who won't bat an eyelid to 'liquidate 200.'

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts by Lilimax(f): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2017
comshots:
Those 51 candidates from Katsina are Fulani herdsmen,shoe makers,sugarcane sellers,nail cutters,etc.Give them an aptitude test and see how they will all flopped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos / Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.