Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,658 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute (4575 Views)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
If by any chance u know me in person, just act like u don't know me.

It happened on may last yr.

It was on a wednesday evening, i have just returned from a 7hrs journey,I decided to go and buy gallon and bucket at mission road benin city, As a newbie in town, i only know few places. It was 6:34pm i was on my way out when two girls seated infront of a small house called me.

The black one said, hey e be like say u new rent house,u no go give me ur number make i come dey visit u. I smiled and said thank u, she said, come inside i won tell u something, As i looked back two others where seated at my back smilling sheepishly. Tell me wetin u won tell me here nah, No oo, ah ah i no won make anybody hear am.
I walked closer,peeped in the small room, saw a naked man ontop of a naked girl, dey squash her, heat dey draw from his head to his nyash, Na there my mind come reset tell me say na Ashawoo quarters i de oo. I hurriedly left there.

As i reach house, i still dey think of wetin for happen if i had entered the room. From that day, i loved to follow that road at night.

HOW I LOST MY MONEY

It was a bright sunday afternoon, BEDC has just taken light, i came outside to get a fresh air. My landlady daughter was seated outside as well, she asked her usual question
Bros, u no dey comot today?, this one wey u still dey house by this time. Ah ah ,na wah o, U go follow me comot? Noo, but e hard make u dey house by this kind tym on sundays nah.

I had finished washing my cloths n my shoes in the morning. I then thought of where to go that moment and a nice place like the National Museum (king's square) came into my mind.

To be continued......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Skyfornia(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
You see your life!? Diary of a jobless broke boy...Lols, na joke o! Oya come continue before I provoke.
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by phensbassey: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
ab
Homeboiy:
If by any chance u know me in person, just act like u don't know me.

It happened on may last yr.

It was on a wednesday evening, i have just returned from a 7hrs journey,I decided to go and buy gallon and bucket at mission road benin city, As a newbie in town, i only know few places. It was 6:34pm i was on my way out when two girls seated infront of a small house called me.

The black one said, hey e be like say u new rent house,u no go give me ur number make i come dey visit u. I smiled and said thank u, she said, come inside i won tell u something, As i looked back two others where seated at my back smilling sheepishly. Tell me wetin u won tell me here nah, No oo, ah ah i no won make anybody hear am.
I walked closer,peeped in the small room, saw a naked man ontop of a naked girl, dey squash her, heat dey draw from his head to his nyash, Na there my mind come reset tell me say na Ashawoo quarters i de oo. I hurriedly left there.

As i reach house, i still dey think of wetin for happen if i had entered the room. From that day, i loved to follow that road at night.

HOW I LOST MY MONEY

It was a bright sunday afternoon, BEDC has just taken light, i came outside to get a fresh air. My landlady daughter was seated outside as well, she asked her usual question
Bros, u no dey comot today?, this one wey u still dey house by this time. Ah ah ,na wah o, U go follow me comot? Noo, but e hard make u dey house by this kind tym on sundays nah.

I had finished washing my cloths n my shoes in the morning. I then thought of where to go that moment and a nice place like the National Museum (king's square) came into my mind.

To be continued......
abeg mention me wen you continue
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Skyfornia:
You see your life!? Diary of a jobless broke boy...Lols, na joke o! Oya come continue before I provoke.

i dey vex, i don loose everythin wey i type
my android is off, laptop off i had to use a small phone to typ

my fingers dey pain me

will mention
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
phensbassey:
ababeg mention me wen you continue

i will sir
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by etzskillz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
bro mention me so dat I can follow up
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
To

phenbassey
skyfornia
etzskillz

I hurried to the bathroom, took my bath,wore my tared jean n a white polo with my black canvas, i no even get perfume to spray. I head to the museum, met my friend there, we moved to the bar. That day guiness African special is doing promo, buy one get one free. We ordered for four bottles and got additional four free, bought suya to dissolve it. At last we drank eight bottles each at the bar. Checked my time and its already 9:21pm, we stood up to leave when we percieved the smell of weed. My friend asked we trace the person so as to kiss small before we leave, as we walked towards the water fall, we met a guy blowing the stuff, we greeted him, my friend asked for a kiss. The guy gave him without objection, he equally gave us two bottles to top up.

As he smoke finish, we hailed the guy n left. Its already 9:47pm, as we cameout of the gate, he asked we follow akpakpava to home but i said no,lets follow mission road. Everybody in benin city go know say okpoo full mission road. As we walked down d street that night, we got there ,as usual i used to pass there at night, tease okpoos(prostitutes) for there,touch their breasts n price below price to get away. But on that faithful day, i was high but doesnt mean say i no no myself o. We reached there, see men with car packed along the streets, fingering them and some even having sex at the back of their cars.

The first girl approached me and asked if i need her, i asked her price, she said short time #500, i priced #300 and she said no. I turned to my guy and said Nwanne ndia na eko eko oo, bia kanyi puo(guy all these people dey jons oo, make we comot) immediately one oversized lady, looks 15yrs older than me came and said Nna bia ka anyi ga la otu, nga ala gi ofuma(bros make we go fuk, i go fuk well) i said #300 n she said yes lets go. My friend said i should follow her, as she held my hand, my heart begin beat gbun gbun gba gbu gba gba, person wey dey 10km away go hear d sound of my heartbeat.

I followed her ,she took me to one 5 by 5 room, as we entered, she put on the light and asked i pay her first, i gave her 500 and she said she dont give change. Ah but nah 300 we talk nah, how i go gv u 500 u no go give me change? Ok collect this 100#, i no get another one, i said i will not do again say i won comot, she said ok nah bt if i comot i go loose oo, i said babe remove cloth make i do comot. She put off the light, asked that i remove my trouser say my belt go wound her, i removed my trouser,placed it near her door wit my two phones and wallet inside. She gave me condom n i putd it in my erected pen!s, as i put my diick inside her vjay, e comot, won thrust again e comot, i put my hand inside her toto , jesuuu e wide pass goal post, she said u dey mad,y u go de touch my pussy, u pay me for touching, i no talk oo, she adjust a bit as i begin fire down, my heart still dey beat as she dey fake shout, ah uh ashh ah ah ehh. As light dey off, she dey move hand up and down, within 5mins i don offload, she push me comot, come remove condom from my diick. I ask she give me the used condom bt she said for what, i go use am do juju abi wetin, she put on the light and asked i look into the nylon wey dey beside and behold more than 100 used condoms with sperms inside, she come ask how i go take know ur own if i put am there, wetin make u think say i dey carry them go do juju, abeggi wear ur cloth n leave my room. I wore my trouser, she said check ur belongings oo, i checked n found out that my two phones and wallet still de my pocket, Never knew the breaking news i go receive later. I came out and saw my friend standing. He asked guy how far? My face dull, i said ah dey bt d babe na fukup, He said in igbo okweghi ka ime ka obu gini? Mba onya enyezughi m ego m n odiro di uto. The first okpoo wey i meet we tell me 500 burst out in laughter, we come suprise abi she hear wetin we speak. She said in igbo, Agwa m gi bia ka ila clean otu, e juo, maka obere ego ka vuru eshii, bia kanyi ga la otu kita, nga ala gi ofuma. As she talk finish i vex comot, my friend say he won find who he go fuk before we go oo, hmm see this guy, u de since oo.

Tomorrow i go continue oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Guy,mention me.The gist dey burst my brain.
Homeboiy:
To

phenbassey
skyfornia
etzskillz

I hurried to the bathroom, took my bath,wore my tared jean n a white polo with my black canvas, i no even get perfume to spray. I head to the museum, met my friend there, we moved to the bar. That day guiness African special is doing promo, buy one get one free. We ordered for four bottles and got additional four free, bought suya to dissolve it. At last we drank eight bottles each at the bar. Checked my time and its already 9:21pm, we stood up to leave when we percieved the smell of weed. My friend asked we trace the person so as to kiss small before we leave, as we walked towards the water fall, we met a guy blowing the stuff, we greeted him, my friend asked for a kiss. The guy gave him without objection, he equally gave us two bottles to top up.

As he smoke finish, we hailed the guy n left. Its already 9:47pm, as we cameout of the gate, he asked we follow akpakpava to home but i said no,lets follow mission road. Everybody in benin city go know say okpoo full mission road. As we walked down d street that night, we got there ,as usual i used to pass there at night, tease okpoos(prostitutes) for there,touch their breasts n price below price to get away. But on that faithful day, i was high but doesnt mean say i no no myself o. We reached there, see men with car packed along the streets, fingering them and some even having sex at the back of their cars.

The first girl approached me and asked if i need her, i asked her price, she said short time #500, i priced #300 and she said no. I turned to my guy and said Nwanne ndia na eko eko oo, bia kanyi puo(guy all these people dey jons oo, make we comot) immediately one oversized lady, looks 15yrs older than me came and said Nna bia ka anyi ga la otu, nga ala gi ofuma(bros make we go fuk, i go fuk well) i said #300 n she said yes lets go. My friend said i should follow her, as she held my hand, my heart begin beat gbun gbun gba gbu gba gba, person wey dey 10km away go hear d sound of my heartbeat.

I followed her ,she took me to one 5 by 5 room, as we entered, she put on the light and asked i pay her first, i gave her 500 and she said she dont give change. Ah but nah 300 we talk nah, how i go gv u 500 u no go give me change? Ok collect this 100#, i no get another one, i said i will not do again say i won comot, she said ok nah bt if i comot i go loose oo, i said babe remove cloth make i do comot. She put off the light, asked that i remove my trouser say my belt go wound her, i removed my trouser,placed it near her door wit my two phones and wallet inside. She gave me condom n i putd it in my erected pen!s, as i put my diick inside her vjay, e comot, won thrust again e comot, i put my hand inside her toto , jesuuu e wide pass goal post, she said u dey mad,y u go de touch my pussy, u pay me for touching, i no talk oo, she adjust a bit as i begin fire down, my heart still dey beat as she dey fake shout, ah uh ashh ah ah ehh. As light dey off, she dey move hand up and down, within 5mins i don offload, she push me comot, come remove condom from my diick. I ask she give me the used condom bt she said for what, i go use am do juju abi wetin, she put on the light and asked i look into the nylon wey dey beside and behold more than 100 used condoms with sperms inside, she come ask how i go take know ur own if i put am there, wetin make u think say i dey carry them go do juju, abeggi wear ur cloth n leave my room. I wore my trouser, she said check ur belongings oo, i checked n found out that my two phones and wallet still de my pocket, Never knew the breaking news i go receive later. I came out and saw my friend standing. He asked guy how far? My face dull, i said ah dey bt d babe na fukup, He said in igbo okweghi ka ime ka obu gini? Mba onya enyezughi m ego m n odiro di uto. The first okpoo wey i meet we tell me 500 burst out in laughter, we come suprise abi she hear wetin we speak. She said in igbo, Agwa m gi bia ka ila clean otu, e juo, maka obere ego ka vuru eshii, bia kanyi ga la otu kita, nga ala gi ofuma. As she talk finish i vex comot, my friend say he won find who he go fuk before we go oo, hmm see this guy, u de since oo.

Tomorrow i go continue oo
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by tekobor(m): 1:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Tjohnnay: 3:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm.... Odi egwu
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 29, 2017
OP come describe the location of this place for me

It's called egbaguwe! I know but I don't just know where the exact location for mission Road dem dey

I've frequented mission road although not at night but I couldn't find that place.

Nor be say I dey find brothel to go screw, I just have interest in historical places.

Egbaguwe is one of such..... It's like the most popular brothel in Benin city

Abeg help me describe am say you enter from ring road

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Erums(m): 6:16am On Apr 29, 2017
I can see ibo girls surviving in benin city.... Our girls cannot do 500 abegg.... If u had said benin girls i wud have said ure lyin.... But since its ibo, i believe ur story

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by dingbang(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2017
I am Dingbang, and I Approve this Story!
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 6:48am On Apr 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
OP come describe the location of this place for me

It's called egbaguwe! I know but I don't just know where the exact location for mission Road dem dey

I've frequented mission road although not at night but I couldn't find that place.

Nor be say I dey find brothel to go screw, I just have interest in historical places.

Egbaguwe is one of such..... It's like the most popular brothel in Benin city

Abeg help me describe am say you enter from ring road

let assume ur going from akpakpava, from ring road down to akpakpava,after diamond bank, the street next to it, follow there ,they sell foams for that street. Enter forestry ,pass d strt again as if ur going where gallons n buckets r sold.

There is a beer parlour joint that area, if u look inside d beer parlour on day time, u will only find few girls bt come there at night. Na their be der zone

i will try to locate the name of the streets u will follow to get their easily

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 6:49am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
I am Dingbang, and I Approve this Story!

u know the places i mentioned?
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Skyfornia(m): 6:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Badt guy! But you for insist carry your used condom go or flush it down the toilet. Abi dem nor get toilet inside the bunk? I nor trust those oshere o.

Oya moderators move this thread to front page

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Philipmighty(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2017
op finish ur story o i dey wait mention me in ur next story
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Partnerbiz(f): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Okay make i park here
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Continuation....

As my friend continued to look for a young girl she go fuk before we go, i just dey folow him up n down. We met a small sized girl but her face looks old, we asked of price n she said #500. Ah babe make we give u 300 nah, she said no. Ok how much we go pay u make we carry u go house, she said she dont go people house.

Ok nwanne je la otu ka anyi puo, the lady looked at me and replied in igbo, obu so na eso m, bia nga ala unu n'buo. Na from their i noticed that 70% of the prostitutes in mission road benin city are igbo girls, the remaing 30% are other tribes combined. Benin and esan girls do international, u hardly see them prostitute in benin. My friend followed her to the mini room, i just sit outside dey wait. 10mins and this guy never comeout, ah ah wetin nah, i go comot o if this guy no come o. 15mins later they came out, guy this girl fuk u well o, no b like that cow i carry, the ashawo girl replied saying, i asked u to come in so i can fill in the space that one left. I told her not to worry, we left, ok i now remembered why my friend stayed long, he has already taken 600mg of tramadol in the morning, took 10bottles of Guiness African special ,come smoke weed join am. He tried i guess

As we entered igbesanwam street en route home, we saw a woman roasting corn by the road side, my friend asked i buy corn. As we price corn finish, i put hand comot my wallet, open am make i comot money pay. Behold, na only #100 dey inside, i shout ah guy my money no dey my wallet again oo, na only 100# change the okpo give me dey oo. He come dey ask me wetin happen? How much be dey ur wallet?. Na #4100 and na only #100 dey. E be like say that babe don dupe me o, she don thief my money oo, chai i for say why she asked me to pull n trouser n she just de move hand up and down. I won go back to meet her oo, she go give me my money, my friend asked guy u de mad? If u go there talk that thing they go kill u, count ur lose and lets go, we left for our house as we no come buy corn again.

As i laid down on my bed, i still dey remember how everything happened, i regret sleeping with a prostitute, i promised not to sleep wit a prostitute in my life bt i have failed,God if i die this night ,forgive and accept my soul. I regret sleeping with a prostitute because that day was not my first day of passing there. Infact i lived in Lafia city nasarawa state, i have gone to state hotel lafia many times bt never slept with a prostitute there, why will i do it here. I blame my bad friend, na he push me go do am, To him its nothing because he has been doing it before, i tried to sleep bt could not. I managed to sleep around 2am bt opened my eyez around 3:17am and i coudnt sleep again till day break.

To be continued...

Cc Love Machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Skyfornia:
Badt guy! But you for insist carry your used condom go or flush it down the toilet. Abi dem nor get toilet inside the bunk? I nor trust those oshere o.

Oya moderators move this thread to front page

toilet ke? For the 5 by 5 room, besides i was prepared to go fuk ashawo, so there was no way i will go wit condom
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Cc philipmighty
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
Continuation....

As my friend continued to look for a young girl she go fuk before we go, i just dey folow him up n down. We met a small sized girl but her face looks old, we asked of price n she said #500. Ah babe make we give u 300 nah, she said no. Ok how much we go pay u make we carry u go house, she said she dont go people house.

Ok nwanne je la otu ka anyi puo, the lady looked at me and replied in igbo, obu so na eso m, bia nga ala unu n'buo. Na from their i noticed that 70% of the prostitutes in mission road benin city are igbo girls, the remaing 30% are other tribes combined. Benin and esan girls do international, u hardly see them prostitute in benin. My friend followed her to the mini room, i just sit outside dey wait. 10mins and this guy never comeout, ah ah wetin nah, i go comot o if this guy no come o. 15mins later they came out, guy this girl fuk u well o, no b like that cow i carry, the ashawo girl replied saying, i asked u to come in so i can fill in the space that one left. I told her not to worry, we left, ok i now remembered why my friend stayed long, he has already taken 600mg of tramadol in the morning, took 10bottles of Guiness African special ,come smoke weed join am. He tried i guess

As we entered igbesanwam street en route home, we saw a woman roasting corn by the road side, my friend asked i buy corn. As we price corn finish, i put hand comot my wallet, open am make i comot money pay. Behold, na only #100 dey inside, i shout ah guy my money no dey my wallet again oo, na only 100# change the okpo give me dey oo. He come dey ask me wetin happen? How much be dey ur wallet?. Na #4100 and na only #100 dey. E be like say that babe don dupe me o, she don thief my money oo, chai i for say why she asked me to pull n trouser n she just de move hand up and down. I won go back to meet her oo, she go give me my money, my friend asked guy u de mad? If u go there talk that thing they go kill u, count ur lose and lets go, we left for our house as we no come buy corn again.

As i laid down on my bed, i still dey remember how everything happened, i regret sleeping with a prostitute, i promised not to sleep wit a prostitute in my life bt i have failed,God if i die this night ,forgive and accept my soul. I regret sleeping with a prostitute because that day was not my first day of passing there. Infact i lived in Lafia city nasarawa state, i have gone to state hotel lafia many times bt never slept with a prostitute there, why will i do it here. I blame my bad friend, na he push me go do am, To him its nothing because he has been doing it before, i tried to sleep bt could not. I managed to sleep around 2am bt opened my eyez around 3:17am and i coudnt sleep again till day break.

To be continued...

Cc Love Machine
Sorry for the loss of your hard earned money.Come to Lagos too na Ibo babes dey do olosho work pass.Other tribes are just few.Maybe they also do their in other states.
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Love Machine:
Sorry for the loss of your hard earned money.Come to Lagos too na Ibo babes dey do olosho work pass.Other tribes are just few.Maybe they also do their in other states.

They dontt do it in their states rather outside d state

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

let assume ur going from akpakpava, from ring road down to akpakpava,after diamond bank, the street next to it, follow there ,they sell foams for that street. Enter forestry ,pass d strt again as if ur going where gallons n buckets r sold.

There is a beer parlour joint that area, if u look inside d beer parlour on day time, u will only find few girls bt come there at night. Na their be der zone

i will try to locate the name of the streets u will follow to get their easily

Thanks man...... Will find time and go for a discovery mission
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Thanks man...... Will find time and go for a discovery mission
Be prepared
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Ha ha ha ha cheesy
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

Be prepared

No whahala
I won't go with wallet or a big phone
Those girls na half prostitutes half robbers
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

No whahala
I won't go with wallet or a big phone
Those girls na half prostitutes half robbers
No be lie bro, go only with 1k with change o

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by ShinyJay22(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Benin city ladies of the night...I've only heard of it never seen it anyways hope you've learnt from your mistake.
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Artistree: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Ugbague girls, majority are Ibos.
Re: How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute by Homeboiy: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
ShinyJay22:
Benin city ladies of the night...I've only heard of it never seen it anyways hope you've learnt from your mistake.

benin city is fun bt everybody for the city bad, no small person der

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. / Is He Sexually Attracted To Me? / Can You Pick This Lady (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.